Exclusive

Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale

Loading video...

It’s been a rough season for Hell on Wheels‘ Cullen, and it looks like he may have finally reached his breaking point.

RELATED Hell on Wheels Renewed for Fifth, Final Season

TVLine has an exclusive first look at the AMC drama’s Season 4 finale (Saturday, 9/8c) in which Doc tries to persuade Cullen not to take off, though it doesn’t look like Cullen’s in the mood for debate.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above, then drop a comment below: How do you hope Season 4 ends tonight?

1. Cj says:

Didn’t see it but his fans were right should have been batman and looks like Cavisel from person of interest whom I thought should he batman.they pretty much play the same character decades apart.

2. Certainly, it is attainable to draw quite great cards, as epic and ultra-rare
    cards, or just get typical cards … Besides that,
    far more than 1,000 NBA players are collectible.

3. connie says:

I still think that B.Young has the people at the fort. Why did mother Hatch die of small pox and the men at the fort died from an arrow in the neck and throats cut. We’re they attack after Young and Swede took most of those people and when did they.contract the small pox? I also think that new guy Cullun Bohannon is working for knows where these people are and he’s using that as a way to get Bohannon to work for him. Sneaky!!!!

4. julie gettys says:

HOW is by far one of the best shows on TV! High quality visuals and the best sound of all shows.

5. Tammy says:

I don’t want it to end. There is so much more that could happen. Like what is the Swede really up to. There are so many story lines that could mingle together. I am so enjoying the show. There aren’t any other decent programs out there to watch.

6. Aileen Rose says:

This has become one of my favorite shows. I love the storyline and how it relates to American history. I am sorry to hear that the show is in its final season, Cullen is my hero. I wish more of the men I have met in my life were more like him. Instead I meet a lot of Durants, selfish and only strive on things that only benefit themselves, or their pocket. I can not wait for the 5th season to start.

7. Emel Curl says:

I don`t want Hell on Wheels to end.Why all the best TV shows like hell on Wheels ends to early? They are always short lived Can you explain that?

• Tom Louiselle says:

I have been looking forward to seeing the fifth season,waiting to see what happens next.Too bad it is going to end.I think it is one of the best shows I’ve seen.I want to see swede get his.

• Apparently they are showing it in 2 seasons. So the next series will probably be in the spring.

8. Barbara Rice says:

Love Hell On Wheels! I like the history and Cullen! Please say it will be back

9. Judy Aitken says:

Wow I’m looking forward to seeing it can you tell me when and what time it will be on I have been injoying it in new Zealand