Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs

Ka Hana Malu (Inside Job)

Hawaii Five-0‘s wedding was well-attended on Friday night, drawing 10.1 million total viewers — the CBS drama’s largest crowd since March — to go with a 1.4 rating (per finals), up two tenths week-to-week to hit a season high.

Elsewhere on the Eye, Amazing Race (6 mil/1.2) and Blue Bloods (11.6 mil/1.3) were both flat.

Over on NBC, Grimm (5.4 mil/1.3) ticked up a tenth while Constantine (3.5 mil/1.1) surged 38 percent to a best-since-premiere demo rating.

ABC’s Last Man Standing (7.1 mil/1.3) dropped two tenths and Cristela (5.2 mil/1.0) ticked down a tenth, while Shark Tank (7.9 mil/2.0) rose two tenths.

The CW’s Whose Line (1.7mil/0.6) inched up a tenth, while Top Model (1.1 mil/0.4) was flat.

1. dV says:

Although it still needs some tweaking, Cristela is pretty funny. Can ABC put this on Tuesdays with Black-ish and bring back trophy wife on Wednesdays? (My wishful thinking)

• Slowride says:

I understand wishful thinking but clearly Tuesdays don’t work for any ABC comedy… So that would be like throwing both Black-ish and Cristela to the bin !

2. wrstlgirl says:

H50 & Blue Bloods were new last night? Damn my DVR didn’t pick them up :-(

3. Georgia Madman says:

Grimm was awful!! This season has been barely tolerable and last night was the last straw for me. Glad Constantine was up. At least I’ll have something to watch Friday nights.

• jm says:

This start of the season is much better than season 3 start. I like it. I even can accept Trouble… They should do something with Adalin tough. She is quite useless in Austria.

• Kevin in CT says:

I thought the same thing, there was far too much hopping around from one thing to the next.

4. Ben says:

1.2 and 1.3 is pretty serviceable on a Friday… I think it is looking good for Blue Bloods, H50, LMS to get renewed.

• Moment says:

Personally I think Elementary will take the Friday 9pm slot on CBS. If the network renews TAR for a Season 27/28 come May, it may stay on Friday at 8 with Blue Bloods staying at 10pm. Elementary isn’t doing good enough to stay on its Thursday 10pm slot long term.

5. Raymond says:

Constantine was awesome!! I’m so looking forward to the Spectre making his official debut. Can Dr. Fate and Zantanna be far behind?

6. Moment says:

I’m surprised about Constantine, it has dropped every episode so far but this gain is unexpected. If it keeps this up it MAY have a chance, I would be more optimistic each week if it keeps at this level, early days I know but even so. Positive.