Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Photos: Abbie, Ichabod & the Gang Prep for War

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 Fall Finale Photos

War is hell, but these photos of the reunited Sleepy Hollow crew might just be heaven.

Not much intel is available re: the Fox series’ fall finale, but TVLine has been privy to some key, super-secret plot details — and trust us, they’re good.

So until the episode, titled “The Akeda,” airs — Monday, Dec. 1 at 9/8c — keep yourself busy by studying these shots from the hour for clues. While you’re at it, you might want to celebrate: Irving back and in full effect! Katrina sporting a weapon! Big, bad Moloch and his big, bad head! Ichabbie on a motorcycle!

Flip through the gallery below to see it all, then hit the comments with your predictions about the episode.

1. Moment says:

Irving’s a great character, he’s been through so much.

2. Babybop says:

Not even a hint about said super secret plot details?

3. evababy says:

Abbie & Frank have swords, Ichabod has a cross bow, Jenny has her fists of fury and Katrina has a gun?… everybody is loaded for bear! Love it. Finally! Abbie & Ichabod have felt like they’ve been doing very little proactively against Moloch since episode 2. Speaking of which, where is The Kindred? They seem to have forgotten he even exists.

• Angela says:

I’ve heard they are planning on having the Kindred return at some point-not sure when, though.
      Awesome photos. I really love the one of the five of them all geared up walking through the woods together. So great to see the whole gang together-I can’t wait to see how they’ll all work together for this.
      And I still love the photo of Abbie and Crane on that bike. So cool.

4. Ian says:

It all looks very badass and stylish, but i just hope its a good episode. Jenny and Hawley are suspiciously absent too.

5. chris1 says:

Looks like Katrina is wearing the same clothes from epi’s 8&9 in episode 10, I’m only pointing this out because someone made a disparaging remark regarding Abbie’s attire in recent episodes. Hey nimwit, do you think Katrina cares about herself?.

6. Tammy says:

How many episodes do we get this year? I love this show!

7. Marie says:

Seems to me like the slower episodes have been building to this point. I am hoping it will end the arc involving Hawley ( he’s so annoying). He’d make a nice sacrifice to Moloch. Unless, Frank is going to give his soul before Henry takes it. Perhaps. I am glad we are back to the Ichabod/Abbie duo with all else as the support. They are the show and things should revolve around them. i would like to know what the plan is for Reyes, she seems to have dropped off the radar a bit. I trust the writers to give us a fantastic story, but I’m worried the network wont give them the chance.