MTV's Eye Candy: Victoria Justice's Stalker Speaks in First Official Teaser

“Thank you for sharing,” snarks a mysterious voice in the just-released teaser for Victoria Justice’s upcoming MTV drama Eye Candy. “It makes it so easy to be your follower.”

RELATED Happyland Post Mortem: EP Explains Lucy’s Season Finale Betrayal

Creeped out yet? No? Maybe you will be after this quote:

“I know sharing makes you feel alive, which is funny, because you don’t know it yet, but you’re already dead.”

There we go.

Premiering Monday, Jan. 12, at 10/9c, the 10-episode series follows a New York City computer genius named Lindy (Justice) who discovers that one of her online suitors might be a wanted murderer. Dun, dun, dun!

Hit PLAY on the teaser above, then drop a comment below: Will you be watching Eye Candy in 2015?

1. Adam says:

It looks better than I expected.

2. Looks cool. I wrote her bio comic for Bluewater. If I wrote it now, this would be a good ending for it, heh.

3. Letti says:

The plot doesn’t sound so bad, but unfortunately I can’t stand Victoria Justice’s acting. So I guess I won’t watch.

• Rook says:

I usually watch the pilot before deciding on a show, because you never know you could end up loving it.

• johnhelvete says:

The acting style for the tween comedies on Nick and Disney are entirely different form of acting, so unless the OP is referring to her performances in Fun Size or The First Time, I would wait until at least seeing a full trailer before commenting on if Victoria Justice can give a credible performance. Even going away from tween comedies, Shailene Woodley was not all that great on Secret Life of the American Teenager because of the ridiculous dialogue that all of the actors had to recite, and I doubt that anyone thought Jennifer Lawrence would be Jennifer Lawrence based on the Bill Engval show, so I am not going to assume that Victoria Justice can not act based on Victorious. By the way I am not saying Victoria Justice is going to be Jennifer Lawrence or Woodley but I do think it is possible that she can actually act.

• Mick says:

I have to agree with John acting in a multicam and acting in a hour long drama are two different and I think Justice has some talent she was good in The First Time.

4. Colleen says:

Woah – looks SO much better than I thought! So excited for this! Great job, Victoria!!

5. militantgod says:

Yeah, cause snapshots show how really great this can be…

• James says:

Which is why they call it a “teaser”.

• militantgod says:

Which is exactly my point. How can anyone say, “‘oh this looks so much better than I thought!”, when it shows images. No acting, no cinematography, no dialogue (besides that super cheesy trailer voice over) to see if the writing is decent. Just some snapshots of a pretty face. Yes, I’m sold too! This could turn out to be a decent little show, for all I know, but spare me of it’s awesomeness through this trailer, which shows nothing!.If you want to watch good trailer, check out Birdman’s.

6. johnhelvete says:

Very clever teaser promo. MTV also did a great job promoting Finding Carter. Curious to see actual footage for the show.

7. Steven says:

MTV has a great slate of shows and this looks like an awesome addition.

8. Jess says:

Sounds great. Definitely be checking this out if it comes to Canada.

9. MTB says:

She’s hot! I’m watching.

10. lechatnoir says:

She looks like a cross between Kyleigh Jenner and Elena Gilbert. Super model , computer genius . This is not remotely believable .

11. Jared says:

Eye Candy actually looks really good. Cant wait to see Victoria Justice in a darker role.

12. MissChinaBear says:

Victoria<3Come to China,plzzzzz

13. M says:

Damn that show looks like it’ll be good but now that i’ve watched the teaser trailer and heard the killers voice it sounds pretty creepy.

14. no. anothe safe movie, just like the last two.

15. Norma Gingell says:

The voice of the killer is terrific …it makes the show …creepy threatening and its definitley killer like …frightening .. the show looks great…

16. Carmen says:

Norman is right the voice of the killer is very very good …. if I got a call like that I would destroy my phone .. and go into a full panic mode …