Revenge Photos: Is Emily Having a Change of Heart About Ben?

revenge-emily-ben-date

Is “Bemily” about to become a thing on Revenge?

New photos from the Nov. 30 episode (ABC, 10/9c) find Emily out and about with the wannabe detective, and it looks like she’s actually enjoying herself. Has Ms. Thorne had a change of heart, or is this somehow connected to his relentless pursuit of Conrad Grayson’s killer? (My money’s on the latter.)

RELATED Revenge‘s James Tupper on David’s Plan to Unite Team Clarke, Battle With Victoria and ‘Never’ Shave His Beard

The photos also feature a rendezvous between Victoria and Chief Alvarez, and while it’s unclear what the two are chatting about, it should be noted that this episode teaches her that “information is the most dangerous weapon.”

Battle on, ladies!

Revenge-rs, do you think Emily is really giving into Ben’s advances? Browse photos from the episode below, then drop a comment with your thoughts.

1. Bill says:

Nice, can’t wait. This season is so much better than the last 2 IMO

2. Letti says:

Oh no. I love Revenge this season very much, but I just don’t want this. Now that Aiden is dead (sorry for him though), I hoped Emily and Jack will finally find their way to each other. And yet they got another guy in their way. And truth be told, they haven’t make me be interested in Ben at all. I even found Louis Ellis much more interesting.

• I know!! I really want Jack and Emily to finally get together without all the secrets but they just threw two new roadblocks into their way with Ben & Kate. It’s annoying!

• WR52 says:

Please no to Jack and Emily! Jack was her connection back to memories with David, pure nostalgia. David is back now so Jacks’ importance is zilch, and Emily has not looked at Jack with any hint of romance for ages. It’s not believable at all anymore!

• Nosey says:

I know I am pro Jack b/c they always had that spark in the eye look, not seeing that look anymore from either side. I would like to see her and Jack together but I don’t want it forced. It seem natural when they were with other people and wanted to be with each other. Now that they are both single it is not the same, I think it is b/c it is an obvious choice. But I would like them together just w/ mor spice like it used to be.

3. kn1231 says:

Please no. I’m actually really liking the vibe between Emily and Daniel lately. I know I shouldn’t support a reunion between those two, but Daniel and Emily are probably my favorite couple from the show, before things went south for them.

• anne says:

oh yes i agree with you. in the last two episodes, their moments together were kinda sweet. the spark is still there. maybe they can get past their own issues and get together in the future seasons, granted there will be.

• ^This. After that elevator scene, I really want to see an Emily/Daniel reunion. Plus, now that Daniel knows the truth, it would really shake up the dynamic between the two in a great way.

• Nosey says:

If the two would fall in love w/ each other it would be nice, and would not mind them together. Truth be told, she is really not Grayson material, I think she is more like Jack. She has never killed anyone, and Daniel shot 3 people including her. Without the vengeful heart cannot see her w/ Daniel. The sad part about Daniel is she is actually the one who made him the way he is, he really wasn’t a Grayson until he was w/ her. But their relationship was entertaining, and I prefer their relationship over her and Aiden.

4. Morgan says:

I think it falls right in line that she tortures that guy for info and follows that up with flirting with this loser. She’s targeting Ben. I hope her next step is to take him with her to visit Charlotte in rehab, then kill them both. But that’s just me. Oh, and shave off her nutjob dad’s beard while he’s sleeping.

5. Fred says:

Pff… He’s annoying and uninteresing. Ben is his name? Didn’t pay much attention to that on tv tbh. We all know that Emily and Jack are going to end up together at the end, but I don’t like this filler. He’s almost as annoying as Louise, can’t stand those two, please kill them off.

6. Miffy says:

This is not news. They said when they brought the actor on that he would be a love interest for Emily.

7. Kelly Deeny says:

I agree with you, Andy, that she’s doing some super-sleuthing. It’ll be interesting to see how Jack reacts. Given the Jack/Ben scene last week, it’s no surprise that Ben would pursue Emily now regardless of how “complicated” things are between her and Jack.

8. Sara says:

Don’t mind if it’s sleuthing, but if it’s otherwise, nope nope nope nope

9. Sweetpea says:

I just can’t stand him! I’m still ticked off the Client List got cancelled because of him and JLoveHewitt trying to change the course of the show because of her baby daddy! He’s a douche on this show too.

10. Ella says:

Ben is so annoying, ugh.

11. Lizzie Louisa says:

I just want Jack & Emily/Amanda to finally be together already!!!! A great series ending = Amanda/Emily & Jack literaly sail off into thd sunset with his little one on a yacht Nolzm bought them. We fans want to see them in love & be lovey dovey/get married for a few episodes before they sail off together! They are the two whom truly belong together & if they don’t end up together @ end of series I’ll be try mad. So please get ridvof the lamo distractions they are dating & get the together already!!!!