Exclusive

Fall Finales 2014: Exclusive Photos and Spoilers on 24 Midseason Climaxes

Fall-Finales-2014

Game changers. Cliffhangers. Matters of life and death.

No matter which shows are on your “must-see” list, you can bet their 2015 fall finales will contain at least one — if not all — of the above ingredients. And if that’s simply more suspense than your brain can handle, fret not: TVLine has got you covered.

Dying to see the very first image from Bones‘ landmark 200th episode? We’ve tracked it down. Wondering which CW series “will never be the same” after its final 2014 installment? We’ve got that guarantee — right from the showrunner’s mouth. Intrigued by the idea of a major relationship development for NCIS: Los Angeles‘ Callen and Joelle? We’re on top of the situation.

Our 2014 Fall Finales gallery contains all those scoopy delights and exclusive images — plus news of a relationship development on Castle, a witchy-good Christmas on The Vampire Diaries and… a goat-sucker on Grimm?

Click through the gallery below for inside intel on 24 series — and when you’re done reading, come back and hit the comments with your thoughts and predictions for their final 2015 moments!

1. erik says:

I’m impressed, 24 slides and I only watch one of the shows. I guess my midseason isn’t going to be impacted much!!

2. Elsa says:

Rayna and Luke are still together in three weeks?!? Darn it.
    Deacon, please save the day (well, try again and this time succeed)!

• Emily says:

I know right? I was thinking the cracks were already forming…

• ShariaLynn says:

Its hard being a power couple. But not Deacon again! Be friends, raise your kid but let it go, know how to end a relationship thats just not healthy.

• Rayna shouldn’t be marrying anyone right now. Deep down inside Deacon will always be #1 in her heart, in spite of
        the past. Marrying
        Luke is really
        stupid, especially
        now that his true self is finally
        becoming apparent. She doesn’t need a man to
        be successful and her
        girls will
        be
        better off.
        I’m dreading what will
        happen when Teddy’s stupidity comes out. He’s had his problems, but it seems
        out of character to risk
        a scandal like this. Jeff
        has him over a barrel and eventually the you-know-what is going to hit the fan.

• Jill says:

It’s only two weeks since it’s not on next week. One more week together and then the supposed wedding, or hopefully break up. This couple should not have it that far! This show does not need another runaway bride story, and a character as awful as Luke should have been gone a full season ago.

3. Daniel says:

No The 100?

4. Celyn says:

Will this be updated as more shows’ information becomes available? You covered most of my favorite shows but I was hoping for something on Scorpion as well.

• Kvivik says:

And there was no mention of Criminal Minds, Madam Secretary, Hawaii Five-0, Blue Bloods or CSI. I hope there is another article with these shows included.

• Angela says:

Maybe nothing overly dramatic will be happening on some of those shows? I dunno.
        But if that changes or if they’re still getting that info in, then yeah, I’m all ears. Especially where “Criminal Minds” is involved. Hopefully we’ll all hear some good stuff with our shows!

5. Linda H says:

So disappointed that Reckless has been cancelled. How I wish they would reconsider. Such a well put together show. At least another season to give it a plot and tie up loose ends.

6. Chris says:

“as Storybrooke says goodbye to some of their own”

I swear to God….

• Dean says:

Its probably Anna and Elsa. They need to keep the story aligned with the Frozen franchise and they probably go home after their sister reunion and when Frosty the snow queen gets killed. Or Belle could die and Rump becomes a full blown baddie again but I’m just throwing ideas

• aurat22 says:

I hope it’s not Hook! I know he’s not that popular with most but I think portrayer is a good actor and handsome. He’s one of the main reasons I’m watching. I ‘m thinking it’s either he or Belle. Belle could leave Rumple when she finds out he’s lying to her, or Emma could break up with Hook because he’s allowed himself to be blackmailed by Rumple,and didn’t confess to it. Hook could leave if she dumps him because she’s all that’s keeping him there.

• Lisa says:

Yeah, I am totally freaking out right now. I’m concerned about who we will be saying goodbye to. Tread lightly Horowitz and Kitsis. We love our Storybrooke characters

7. Whatevah says:

So after dealing w/ years of crap between Arizona and Callie, they are finally done. And now Shonda has turned her gun onto Der and Mer? Awesome…NOT.

• Diana says:

FINALLY same drama for MerDer, I have been waiting for for drama between them for a couple of season now.

• Whatevah says:

Every week of them fighting and then making up isn’t doing it for me. That’s what Shonda did w/ Callie and Arizona to the point I couldn’t wait for them to be done. She’s really doing a number on Derek although I’m more sick of Meredith’s complaining at this point. She’s so whiny and nasty. And I like her!

8. Petter says:

I guess the couples are Emma and Hook and Rumple and Belle. But if they kill of Killian.. Hope it only means that they can’t help Marian

• Vari says:

I think it’s them two couples. And Frozen cast saying goodbye

• Petter says:

The Frozen characters are out, that was a given, but one of Storybrook’s own sounds more like someone tied to the Enchanted Forest, not Arendelle. Therefor fingers crossed its a recurring character, not a regular

• Vari says:

Well there were some rumours that some cast had been filming in fake New York set instead of Storybrooke?

• John NYC says:

Same here: a regular rather than a guest better fits “our own”.

Unfortunately.

Perhaps a suitable goodbye to Red rather than her just occasionally being glimpsed?

• Lnsol says:

Goodbye probably could meaning moving from Storybrooke to Enchanted Forest? some curse happens or something? or Rumple runs away once everyone finds out the truth?

I hope Killian will be fine and back with his heart

9. Quick few thoughts:

How does Callie go behind Hermans back to find out more about her diagnosis, last we saw only Arizona knows!

How does Bonnie know its Christmas when its always May 4th in her reality?

10. Vari says:

Tested relationships I’m assuming it’s Rumple/Belle and Emma/Hook
    Goodbyes has to be Frozen cast leaving to Arendelle and maybe Snow Queen dying?

11. Mary says:

Re:Castle – What´s an EPT kit?!
    And the end twist – maybe Castle won´t be at the precinct for some time?

12. I can’t wait to see what new midseason show will pop up in the next year and will they become a winner and return in 2016.

13. A says:

REALLY looking forward to BONES 200th ep….Glad they are doing something different…if anyone was made for 50’s Hollywood it’s David & Emily!!!

14. King says:

No Person of Interest? So I guess something big will happen next week and not on the episode on Dec 16.

• xx says:

Given the last episode’s ending, I hope it’s not the obvious Big Thing next week. (Trying not to spoil in case you haven’t seen yet)

15. Bwhit says:

Chicago Fire: I hope that they put Dawson and Casey as a couple in the background for the finale. Love them together but let’s focus on some of the other characters. Plus I see a vibe between Mills and Brett which would be nice to acknowledge.

16. + One fan says:

Please mark of Cain must prevail for much longer in Dean, I like confusion! 😜😈

17. Joey says:

If he means Emma and Hook when he says “most beloved couple”, I fear he means “most nauseating couple”.

• Vari says:

*rolling my eyes* at this person again! Ignorant and rude as always!!!

• Letti says:

I’m not a CaptainSwan fan either. I never thought they would be “true love” like Snowing or Rumpbelle. I’m ok with them, but I hope they won’t be the main plot device as in last year’s finale, I didn’t really enjoy it, I hope real storyline will come first.

• Lnsol says:

Well i think they are heading there with CaptainSwan – to me thats been the development and build up since season 2 and season 3. And for me the finale was great because Emma Swan finally took center stage where she is actually the main lead here and getting home.
          Personally the elements i have seen with Emma/Hook is that of what love/true love entails when you have a present love story happening then just sticking a true love tag on them from the start and personally i like that because thats how its suppose to be with Emma’s romance. They are different.

• Joey says:

Oh I forgot that you’re not allowed to give your opinion if you’re not in love with the idea of Emma and Hook as a couple. Please forgive me. Get a life and get over the fact that someone has an opinion that differs from yours.

18. Nav56 says:

I just hope Hook gets his heart back again – that’s my main concern.
    Maybe we heading for a true love kiss for Emma/Hook now…. We had a failed one in 3×11 (which don’t work on memore loss) and finally Emma has opened her heart and falling in love and she can’t lose him too and he can’t losee her to… so maybe a parallel to 3×11 now to 4×11? Unless stretch it out till end of season 4!?
    Who knows… cant wait to see what unfolds.

• Vari says:

@nav56 – I like the way you think and I certainly would like it. It’s has to be building towards that in the future :)

• Lnsol says:

YES PLEASE!
      Loving Emma/Hook and their development and how he has changed and is a better man due to love even if he thinks he hasnt which he has. He needs to believe that.
      Emma go and save his heart and your person, you cant lose each other <3
      True love isnt easy but must be fought for……..

19. Letti says:

It’s so great to see Rebekah and Hayley together again, I can’t wait for the TO finale. And I hope no one will die on OUaT.
    BTW is there anything about Revenge or The 100? :)

20. luvi says:

joey get a life every hook and emma article u comment on it’s time to give up man

21. Chad Smith says:

Someone might want to check the list because you’ve listed NCIS: New Orleans as airing on Thursday December 16 on FOX. First of all Decembee 16 is a Tuesday and I’m pretty sure the network
    is CBS.

22. Hope says:

Who are the three together on the originals- Hopefully Klaus, Elijah and Rebecca.

23. Lnsol says:

Again i do NOT see anyone DYING in OUAT atleast not the main characters.
    I see Rumple leaving (as in running away not leaving permanently lol) especially when his deeds will be uncover and what he planned to do and did to Emma (didnt give a crap if he killed her) and taking Hook’s heart. So yeah i hope Belle finds out and rightly so.

24. kmw says:

Looking forward to Bones episode. Seems very cool. Also funny you called the producer Stephen Brennan instead of Nathan.

25. Mel says:

If Gary Glasburg wanted a McGee centric episode, fine, no issue with that. But, “…who better than Tim McGee to guide us…” through Gibbs’ rules? Um, how how about the character who has always been obsessed with, and an expert on, both Gibbs and his rules, dating back to the pilot episodes? I guess Tony was too busy chasing after stray cats or guarding bathroom doors. Glasburg seems determined to change canon, once again, in order to push this Gibbs/McGee dynamic that never existed. Sorry, doesn’t work for me, Gary.

• Donna2712 says:

I had a little shock at that too. It certainly seems like there is a push for the Tim/Gibbs bond. When he said “who better…” I instantly went Tony, he’ll even Abby and Ducky have more history with “the rules” than Tim. The only thing is that if Tim is guiding as someone who hasn’t really been too affected by the rules, telling tales about how the others have ? …. Still doesn’t sit right with me though.

• Shannon says:

I think Tim should be given the chance to have bonding time with Gibbs, or to at least comment on his rules, because the reason dynamic isn’t there is because it hasn’t been touched on. Tim has so much to offer as a character, I truly feel like his character is underdeveloped. And since he hasn’t had many problems with the rules, I feel like he’s the only one who can be objective. I’m looking forward to hearing about his opinions of Gibbs and Gibbs’ relationships with everyone else.

26. Angela says:

I like the image of Abbie and Crane on that motorcycle :D! Ooh. I’m excited for the two-parter. Bring it on.

27. HookandEmmaismypresentunderthetree🎁 says:

DO NOT TAKE away my beloved hook!!! The fourth season isnt that great because its getting too mondern but hook and and emma are taking this thing up to abc’s number 1 show!!! I cant live without hook and emma making out. And i can not live without looking at hooks hot face. But since the dark one has his heart….

28. DarkDefender says:

I am super curious about the possible Castle game changer. I am guessing a piece of the new mythology puzzle (by way of Castle PTSD-ish moment triggered by the COTW?).. I think Lanie and Epso are moving in together.. Still too soon for marriage proposal and they seemed too cozy at the wedding announcement last week to be breaking up.

29. hannah says:

What?!?! No the 100 news???? Guess, I shouldn’t be surprised! Tvline has stopped even the recaps for the show! There are for Jane the virgin but for CW’s best show like ever nothing! What a shame!

30. Robert says:

Revenge will probably end at season 4 if not guarantee 10 episode season 5 then will end i won’t get 22 episode no more to story season 5.

31. lame says:

Well I hope AWM & CO begin to wrap up all those loose ends in the second part of this season. It’s beginning to look like season 7 will be the last for Castle, Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyik are co producing and staring in a new series “Con Man” according to StudioDaily,com. Wash and Mel?

32. Mary S says:

I enjoyed reading the blurbs next to what should have been a picture gallery…but there were no pictures. I clicked on those in the gallery, I clicked on anything that should have opened h gallery, but I saw no pics at all. Should I have been able to see them?

33. Yashidda byrd says:

All Imy worried about is vampire diaries, the originals ,arrow sleepy hollow,and how to get away with murder.

34. Barb says:

Some of my favorite shows are being canceled I’m sorry to say and some of them aren’t even mentioned like Motive, Murder in the first, True detective,
    Homeland et cetera. Those are great shows. I love Justified, I’m sorry to see it go, I loved taxi Brooklyn, I love Forever, I love Gotham, I like Unforgettable, I like Hawaii five-o, I like love reckless, I love Nashville. I love Revenge, (one of my favorite shows), so if any of this matters, I hope you take it into consideration if not at least I tried.

35. Chris Arndt says:

I missed the premier of “Librarians”. Will it be shown again? If so, when? Thanks!

36. Dixie Carrier says:

WOW one of the best endings to a series that I have seen. White Collar bravo, Neil Caffrey bravo. Loved the sow but the ending was the best ever

37. Dan says:

What happened to motive. Great show. Does not appear on your list?