Exclusive

Pretty Little Liars First Look: The Girls Stage an Emergency Holiday Meeting

Pretty Little Liars Christmas

Code red! Or is it code green? Either way, the Pretty Little Liars assemble in their finest holiday garb in TVLine’s first-look photo from the ABC Family drama’s Dec. 9 Christmas special (8/7c).

RELATED ABC Family Announces PLL Return Date, Moves Chasing Life to Mondays

But what exactly are the girls up to? Their festive pajamas suggest a casual hang-out, but let’s be real: How often do the Liars actually lounge around their houses care-free?

We know they’ll have plenty to deal with come Dec. 9 — including Alison’s new army, a ghostly Mona and the ever-present threat of “A” — so maybe this really is the calm before the winter storm.

Check out our exclusive photo below, along with more photos from the Christmas episode, then drop a comment with your thoughts.

Pretty Little Liars Christmas

1. sarah j says:

I can not wait!

• Shazay says:

I liked Mona, and I liked having her as a suspect of being A. I read we’ll be seeing her just as we saw Ali every episode in flashbacks when she was ‘dead’, so we haven’t seen the last of her by any measure. They should bring back Jenna on a regular basis, I want more of her.

2. Tran says:

Hope PLL moves forward now that we will never ever going to see the last of Mona. Fans can’t stand her after all the horrible things she went through. Good thing Janel Parrish is now moving on for her DWTS stint.

• Sophod says:

I thought Marlene King said that Mona would return in flashbacks. So unfortunately, we will see her again.

Also i feel like its kinda wishful hoping that PLL will move on, as it hardly ever does…
      Too bad because it started out really good.

• Becca Marie says:

I feel you should speak for your self and not the overall fan base. I enjoyed Mona’s character she brought a certain spark to the show. And Janel portrayed the character beautifully with the separate personalities . I’m going to miss her and her strive for survival. But I do understand other fans’ opinions.

• Tran says:

Whether PLL fans like or hate Mona, don’t feel sorry for her. I consider “crazy Mona” if they should put her in an insane asylum and wear a strait-jacket. Hope Mona is not Houdini.

• Manny says:

ummmm please don’t generalize, I’ve enjoy janel parrrish portray of mona and we’re definitely going to to see more of her

3. faith says:

Pretty little liars is really my favorite tv show and it is has a lot of drama and it us mystery and I can’t explain it in my word but I just love it

4. Marie Sudbrock says:

I’ll admit that I didn’t like Mona at first, but she grew on me. She’s secretive, sneaky, smart, and a pretty little liar just like the 5 main characters…. Her character is vital to the story. And it just goes to show that ANY teen can be turned against the girls and be manipulated by A…

5. Danelle Munoz says:

I wonder what happen’s in the next season because I heard Mona say that they have problem( Mona and her army) . and Alison planning something big ?

6. It’s very straightforward to find out any mattesr on web
    as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph att this site.