Exclusive

Castle Sneak Peek: Rick and Kate Hit the Honeymoon Jackpot

Loading video...

Rick and Kate’s working honeymoon may turn out to be an embarrassment of riches for the couple.

On Monday’s Castle (10/9c, ABC), the newlyweds go undercover at an Old West-style resort to catch a killer, and, as you can see in the exclusive clip above, stumble upon a veritable treasure trove.

Or so Rick thinks.

Press PLAY above and watch Nathan Fillion hilariously channel his inner Indiana Jones (or is he a Goonie?).

1. Tran says:

I always dreamed of Stana Katic. Can’t imagine seeing her in that dress and lassoed Nathan Fillon. I can pictured Stana Katic as Wonder Woman (one of my dream choices).

2. prish says:

We are looking forward to it. The husband was bummed at the wedding having no friends, etc., but he has been laughing at the memories of the episode, in general. He says it was the one episode where everyone was funny. He decided it was one of the best episodes, ever, for that reason.

• DL says:

Yeah, didn’t get why Javi, Ryan, and Lanie weren’t there, but it was still a fun episode and the vows were very sweet and well done. I also didn’t mind the green screen too much, was a little silly, but I got over it.
      I still think the best choice would’ve been to have the wedding the precinct, though. That would’ve made a lot more sense to me and would have been in keeping with the spirit of the show.

• John NYC says:

Simply “family only”, but the other choice would have been easy enough. A reference to a reception party either held in Manhattan or planned for the future would fill in some gaps on that front as well.

• NF and SK fan says:

very entertaining eps. hope this one will be too.

3. tam says:

Knowing Castle there is probably a dead body inside hahha
    can’t wait for this ep. Seems a lot of fun

4. Danica says:

Can’t wait for this episode. Western Badass garb suits Beckett. And she let him go first!!

5. Luis says:

Space Cowboy!!

6. Matthew Weber says:

Can’t wait!

7. Rae says:

with little clips like this it makes for a loooong weekend!! Cant wait for Monday night!! Love me some Castle :)

8. lkh says:

He’s definitely a Goonie.

9. Heidi says:

Castle should be wearing a brown coat and his garb from Firefly. Perfect venue for it.

10. Shar says:

This show has gone from smart and sophisticated with a wry sense of humour to dumb, cheesy and corny. Please bring back badass Kate and smart, useful Castle.

11. Kae says:

Nathan needs to slow down a little and hit the gym…ijs

• Dark Defender says:

Honestly, I wish people would lay off this. Some episodes (with Stana as well) they dress in more form fitting clothes and you can see they look normal (which = super skinning off camera). In some episodes the clothing choices are not flattering for either of them.. but you don’t see people going around bashing SK. Regardless, NF is over 6 foot tall and from Canada. He’s a big guy. how about you comment on the show and not lodge personal attacks on the actors (or writers or creators for that matter).
      End Rant.

• lkh says:

that was a rant. not all comments accepted? :[

• DarkDefender says:

I have no issues with people expressing their opinions on a show. We can all agree to disagree about how an episode (or series) is written, acted or how the show runner is doing the overall arcs. I just think personal attacks on an actor’s perceived appearance have no place in an intelligent discussion forum. That is my only point. Accept it or not, it doesn’t affect me one bit. I love a good debate as much as anyone who regularly posts.

• lkh says:

Hi-thanks for the reply. ‘It’ in your 2nd to last sentence has a bit of an ambiguous antecedent for me. Regardless, I would normally agree with you with one exception. If someone is being ‘sold’ to me as a sexy leading man–then that’s what I would need to ‘buy’, so to speak. NF isn’t for me, but appears to fit that ‘bill’ for a lot of fans. Even though Kae is blunt, I’m not sure it’s totally wrong. This is not up to debate because it is a very personal perception and will vary from person to person, as it clearly does in this case.

ps SK has never had a ‘fat’ day in her life.

• A person who met Nathan Fillion personally. I will have to disagree with you. He looked pretty good in person.

12. GREGO366 says:

Javi and Ryan weren’t there because EVERY TIME Castle tried to tell Kate HOW HE FELT, 1 0f those 2 would interrupt!!!!

13. Rich Abey says:

This is definitely the ‘blast’ episode of the season! (Blast meaning having immense fun & wacking around)

14. karrie pittsburgh says:

We won’t get to see it until Wednesday evening from DVR, pre-empted by football in Pittsburgh! : (
    Or does ABC stream live?

15. Tammy Tincher says:

I love this show castle and I don’t want it to ever end