Exclusive

The Originals First Look: Rebekah Returns — and She's Not Alone!

Rebekah The Originals

The Mikaelson family puzzle is finally complete on the Nov. 24 episode of The Originals (The CW, 8/7c) when Rebekah and Hope make their long-awaited return, and TVLine has an exclusive first look at the big reunion.

RELATED Originals Post Mortem: Esther’s Plans for Klaus & Rebekah, Hayley’s Choice Explained

But be warned: The following images are equal parts exciting, adorable and troublesome.

First up is a shot of Rebekah (Claire Holt) and Hope at play, though the uneasy look on Auntie Bex’s face implies the duo might not be as safe as they’ve led Klaus and Hayley to believe. And by “implies,” I mean they are absolutely not safe at all. #Esther

The Originals Rebekah

There’s also this “aww!”-inducing photo of Uncle Elijah palling around with Hope, as he undoubtedly catches Rebekah up on everything that’s been happening in the Big Easy since she’s been gone — which should take the whole episode.

The Originals Rebekah

OK, your time to talk: What do you “Hope” to see from this two-episode family reunion? Browse more photos below, then drop a comment with your wish list.

1. Ray says:

Why oh why won’t Claire Holt return in a recurring capacity if not a regular one? The show is sorely lacking without Rebekah’s infamous snark!

2. Chris says:

Is she coming back as a series regular?! I miss Rebekah and her wit! And General badassness

3. Ty says:

I feel like it won’t be Elijah maybe Esther pulling one of her tricks on Rebekah

4. Nate says:

Beautiful.

5. Ivy says:

I need Claire Holt back.

6. Kay says:

I don’t think she’s back in the big easy, just Elijah is visiting her and Hope!

• Juliana says:

I don’t know if she’ll be back in New Orleans but the second episode with her in it mentioned something about her having dinner with Klaus and Elijah

7. Atiya Spence says:

I miss Rebekah too, but the show is amazing. Plus another Mikealson female-so ready for her and sisterly bonding time.

8. Luli says:

I need Rebekah to come back in a bigger capacity! I miss her! Why can’t Claire at least come back in a recurring basis?

9. Letti says:

I’d like to have Claire back for good as a surprise, as they said she’ll appear in like 5 eps this season. But I’d be even happier if Nate would come back.

10. Rob says:

This show is amazing . tvd is great too but the originals has more action and all scenes are more unexpected . tvd for me is 18 from 20 . and the originals is 200 from 20 .

11. 5654funny says:

Juile Plec never said that Claire is moving on to another show Rebecca is coming back to the originals and recurring capacity on TVD the other part is that Juile and the writers dont know where to put Claire if they want her in the originals or TVD

12. Chantall says:

O.m.g loooovvvveeee rebeka cant wait to see her return whoop! Whoop! Would love to see the originals change a few dippers lol!

13. Chantall says:

O.m.g she is such a badass love bex..writers can seriously not ignore rebekas massive fanbase although i would like to see the originals change a few diapers..imagine mr suit(elijah) or the big bad hybrid(klaus) funny

14. Lacey says:

Bring back Bex!!! She can put Esther back in a box for good, and Klaus kick dear old Mikies ass!!!

• Chantall says:

Ok i dont think the originals mommy or daddy should be put to rest yet the whole family together makes everything intresting besides if that happens then what? Auntie bex leavs us again and we left with elijah and klaus..the show isnt called the originals for nothing

15. B says:

I want to see Esther offer Rebecca everything she’s wanted and for her to turn her down. I also want to see Dalia, Esther’s sister but along as it happens this season I’m happy!! The Originals is the best series on The CW it’s as good as the shows that made The WB like BTVS and Angel and it avoided the sophomore slump unlike Sleepy Hollow I still love Sleepy Hollow don’t get me wrong it’s just this season so far hasn’t been as good as the first

16. Chantall says:

O.m.g so will freya mikaelson ever come back someone tell me please?

17. Barbara Abbott says:

So nice to see Claire Holt is, at least, on a few episodes of TO. Loved her character.

18. Lourdes says:

On the Originals I hope thst baby hope is not hurt.
    I do hope that Marcellus, Haley and the originals fight mom and the siblings and win.

19. Lourdes says:

I love Claire Holt as- Rebekkah
    and her lovely remarks.
    Without her it seems the show get a bit boring.

20. Chantall says:

Ok so bex has an older sister freya would love them see them bond

21. madre says:

I am crazy abot rebeka, my wish is for the Originals to showcase every night it is adictave!! I love it so much!!! You can make many more seasons for the originals!!

22. Amanda says:

At the end of the last episode there was a brief look at the return of Rebekah. She said something to baby Hope – my first thought was-“That’s not Rebekah! It sounded like Esther meeting baby hope for the first time! ” I am positive that Esther has jumped into her daughters body…….maybe? Anyone else hear that?