ABC Family Announces PLL Return Date, Moves Chasing Life to Mondays

Pretty Little Liars Winter Premiere

Pretty Little Liars‘ winter premiere date is no longer a secret.

RELATED Pretty Little Liars Video: ‘A’ Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo

The drama’s killer fifth season (R.I.P., Mona!) will resume with all-new episodes beginning Tuesday, Jan. 6, at 8/7c, kicking off a month of premieres for ABC Family. Here’s the full rundown of dates and times for the network’s returning series, including Chasing Life, now on a new night:

BABY DADDY | Wednesday, Jan. 14, at 8:30 pm

CHASING LIFE | Monday, Jan. 19, at 9 pm

THE FOSTERS | Monday, Jan. 19, at 8 pm

MELISSA & JOEY | Wednesday, Jan. 14, at 8 pm

SWITCHED AT BIRTH | Tuesday, Jan. 6, at 9 pm

1. alistaircrane says:

Sadly, we still won’t know who “A” is till March 2017!

2. Tran says:

Perfect Tuesday night pairing: PLL and SAB

3. BrightLight says:

I really love PLL and SAB are paired together now. Also, I think Fosters and Chasing Life are a perfect match together. I was thinking last season while watching F & CL that they should be on back to back and apparently TPTB thought the same thing.

Can’t wait for all of them to return!

4. This makes no sense, all the show are staggered.PLL and SAB aren’t compatible and why waste PLlS leadin on a show in its fourth season?CL will probably be one and done and needs PLLS leadin more even though it’s not really benefitting from it.I alSo don’t think Fosters is string enough to anchor a night anymore either. That said, I’m looking foward to having all these shows back.

• CJ says:

Having a strong lead-in doesn’t necessarily mean much if the shows are completely incompatible. The Fosters and Chasing Life are a great combination. Pretty Little Liars and Switched at Birth are not exactly compatible, as you said, but Switched at Birth has already shown itself to be a pretty strong self-starter, so I think it’ll be just fine.

• Nancy says:

Chasing life got a second season and it will be back sometime next year. So it’s not “One and done”. Sorry to burst your bubble. It’s the only show on this network I will watch

5. wrstlgirl says:

Yeah, let’s move Chasing Life to an already jam packed Monday night line up. Ugh.

6. Scott says:

I love Chasing Life and am looking forward to it returning

7. lovell says:

are they still in high school since the 7 months that was left while in season 3?

8. CM says:

I would be ok if it lasted longer than that!!! i want more than 7 seasons

9. Ally Oop says:

Dangnabbit. Just where I didn’t want anymore shows to go, on Mondays. Im only able to DVR two shows per time slot so I had to drop Scorpion at 9pm. Hopefully Chasing Life will reair episodes later in the week as I won’t forgo Jane the Virgin or Sleepy Hollow–if not I’ll have to download it from somewhere online and with my hit-and-miss internet speeds that isn’t always fun. Ditto for The Fosters at 8pm as I already watch Gotham and The Originals then but if it comes to it, Ill just drop The Fosters or Gotham as neither are must-see for me. Something midseason needs to be scheduled on Tuesdays as now that Selfie is gone, I have nothing on that night. P.S. When is Chasing Life’s Christmas special to air?
    9pm Jane the Virgin, Sleepy Hollow

• T says:

Upgrade your DVR- I can record 4 at one time and watch live TV if I wanted to. With 4 I never had any issues unless you have a whole bunch of shows doing that 1 or 2 minutes over the hour. I hate that they do hat but even still with the ability to tape 4 it happens less than it use to.

10. grant says:

I can not wait for pretty little liars because I cannot wait to revealed behind the mask who is A

11. jaded says:

I had watched the first episode and recorded the rest. I didn’t bother to watch them until I knew if if it would be renewed or not. Now that it’s not, I will delete them. I am so tired of putting emotional investment into these shows and being pissed off if they’re canceled.

12. amydhall says: