Sons of Anarchy Recap: Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Episode 10

There have been a variety of things in the air in Sons of Anarchy‘s final season: bullets, bloodshed, Gemma’s complicated web of lies.

But until Tuesday’s episode, love hasn’t been one of them.

So, the emphasis on matters of the heart in the FX drama’s latest installment — including seven sex scenes at the top of the hour — was a little disorienting.

There was Jax and Winsome getting it on at Diosa (which was only a matter of time, considering how they first met); Gemma barely acknowledging Nero’s presence in bed; Tig and Venus sharing a steamy evening together; Jarry and Chibs enjoying a rendezvous without Quinn watching; Ratboy and Happy messing around with two Diosa girls (what will Brooke think?!); and Juice enduring a terrible night in prison, courtesy of Ron Tully (technically, it’s six sex scenes and one rape).

What became of those pairings by episode’s end — and how did SAMCRO avenge Bobby’s death? Read on for a rundown of “Faith and Despondency”:

UNFINISHED BUSINESS | First, let’s focus on SAMCRO’s club business. If you were to guess the events of this week’s episode based solely on the logline — “Love is in the air for SAMCRO members, but death wins the day” — you couldn’t be blamed for thinking another club member would suffer at the hands of Moses Cartwright. Fortunately, it was the other way around.

In order to exact revenge on Marks’ security team, Jax enlists help from Ron Tully and his Aryan Brotherhood comrades. The club meets with Otis, a fellow AB member, and a few of his men — except some of those men aren’t exactly thrilled that their brother Leland is being overtaken as Tully’s right-hand man. (And when one of Otis’ associates insults Tig for his relationship with Venus, Tig hits the dude quite literally below the belt. With a bullet in his you-know-where. Ouch.)

Meanwhile, One-Niners leader Tyler “teams up” with Moses Cartwright — notice the quotes! — and helps him track down Grim Bastards prez T.O., who they capture along with Ratboy and bring to the holding room where Bobby was kept. In hopes of getting T.O. and Ratboy to give up the pastor’s family’s location, Moses has their faces sufficiently punched in — and when Moses threatens to grapefruit-scoop their eyeballs out, as he did Bobby’s, T.O. immediately caves. He offers up the address of SAMCRO’s cabin, where Leticia and Grant are being kept, and for a moment, it seems as though Tyler actually has betrayed SAMCRO and the club actually will be blown to pieces.

At least, that’s how it seems to Moses, until he and his men discover they’ve been set up. Instead of offering up SAMCRO’s real cabin, T.O. has given Moses’ team the address of Otis and the Aryan brothers. When Moses’ men hear a cell phone ringing from inside a camper on the property, two of the associates open the RV’s door and trigger a trip-wire bomb. While half of Moses’ crew is blown away by the explosion, the other half — including Moses — are shot at by SAMCRO and the AB, who suddenly appear from the rooftop, the cellar door and every other nook and cranny on the premises until none of Mr. Cartwright’s men are left standing.

But before Moses is offed, Jax takes the “eye for an eye” adage as literally as possible, removing all of the same body parts from him that were taken from Bobby. (Full disclosure: I don’t often take issue with on-screen gore, but this particular scene had me squirming in my chair. And maybe shielding my face with my hands. Just a little bit.) Not only does Jax rip out Moses’ eyeball with his bare hands and enlist Chibs to sever Moses’ fingers, but he does it all in the sloppiest, most gruesome way possible. Case in point: The stomach-turning visual of Moses’ eye dangling from its socket before Jax finally ends the man’s life with a bullet to the head. Oof.

So, with Moses and his men dead as doornails, August Marks locked up for at least a few more days and Leticia and Grant on their way to safety, the only remaining question is: Where’s Leland? As it turns out, the slimiest Aryan brother of them all is en route to the hospital, where he plans to murder Officer Eglee for tracing her injury back to “some white guys with Nazi ink.” Fortunately, SAMCRO tips off Unser when they learn Leland’s plans, and Unser kills the AB member without hesitation. All in all — and in the most messed-up, backwards way possible — I suppose we can call this day a win for SAMCRO?

FAMILY MATTERS | Well, the day is mostly a win for SAMCRO, if you don’t count the massive problem Jax encounters at home. When Abel goes to school that morning with a scrape over his eyebrow — an injury he attributes to baby brother Thomas — he learns from Ms. Harrison that if an adult hurt him, and he tells the truth about who it was, that adult could get in trouble with the school and the police. That’s when a lightbulb goes off over Abel’s head, and he carries out a plan that’s absurdly crafty for a 5-year-old whose facial expression is usually on the “vacant” setting. He locks himself in a bathroom stall that afternoon and — though we thankfully don’t see this part on screen — cuts up his own arm with the fork in his lunchbox. (Maybe plastic utensils next time, eh, Gemma and Wendy?)

When Child Protective Services is called to the school, and Jax and Gemma arrive to see what’s up, Abel shows off his wounds and says Grandma is responsible for them. (Oh no he didn’t!) Later that night, Jax reunites with Abel at his house, where Wendy has temporarily moved the boys until everything gets sorted out. And in a lovely scene that I almost didn’t think we’d get before series’ end, Jax finally tells Abel that Wendy is his real mommy, which brings Wendy to tears. “Jesus, Jax, a heads-up would’ve been nice,” Wendy laughs, and even though Jax just finished telling his son that he and Wendy are better off as friends than spouses, I have a sneaking suspicion that they’re going to get cozy over cups of tea.

That is, until Jax heads into Abel’s room once more and tucks him into bed. That’s when Abel — whose inquisitive nature has led to some of the season’s most jaw-dropping moments — has this exchange with his dad:

Abel: Daddy?
Jax: Yeah?
Abel: Is Wendy my first mommy ‘cause I came out of her tummy?
Jax: Yeah. That’s right.
Abel: So, is that why Grandma killed my other mommy? So my first mommy could be here with me?

Sons of Anarchy Jax AbelAnd then Jax’s face looks like this. [see photo on right]

Soooo, next week is going to be fun.

But how do the events of tonight’s episode affect all those close encounters of the bow-chicka-wow-wow kind that we saw at the top of the hour? Well, Jax and Winsome seem like they’ve hit a dead end, after Winsome tells Jax he’s a good — albeit pained — guy, and he immediately shuts her out. Ratboy and Brooke seem in tact, so long as she doesn’t find out he was getting caliente in bed with a Diosa girl.

Ron Tully doesn’t have any intention of letting Juice go, as evidenced by the book of poetry and jar of petroleum jelly he sends to Juice’s cell. (Yikes. Yikes.) Jarry and Chibs are as damaged as ever, acknowledging that they’ll never have a “normal” relationship just moments before engaging in some steamy floor sex that’s sure to leave carpet burn. And, after she’s left heartbroken by Abel’s accusations against her, Gemma turns to Nero, offering to help him get settled at his uncle’s farm — which, considering Jax is almost definitely coming after her, is exceptionally convenient timing.

Still, perhaps no relationship on Tuesday’s episode is more poignant and heartbreaking than that between Tig and Venus, which starts out as the laughing-stock of the Aryan Brotherhood and ends with an incredibly moving conversation between the two lovers. Earlier in the hour (and after the sheets had cooled), Tig suddenly shut Venus out, telling her he wasn’t sure if he’d see her later that day. But when Tig returns to Venus’ place later that night, Ms. Van Dam tearfully acknowledges the obstacles that stand between them. “I allow you to show the world that you live outside the box. But I know that’s where it ends for us,” Venus admits. “But my feelings for you are simpler. They live very much inside the box. I’m afraid, Alexander, that I may have fallen in love… with you.” (Hey, Emmy voters? Just give Walton Goggins the Outstanding Guest Actor statue right now for that line reading, k?)

And in a rare moment where Tig’s guard is lowered, he admits to Venus, “All the things that I hide, all the s—t that I hate about myself… you see it all. And through all that, you still love me? Wow. I’ve never had that with anyone in any box.” But before I rehash the entire scene, down to those gut-wrenching tears, let’s just say TVLine’s Performer of the Week race already has two serious contenders.

So, what did you think of the episode? Which scene shocked you most? Hit the comments with your thoughts!

1. rachelle says:

HOLYYYYYYYYYY! Omg. I have nooooo words! I’m so excited! This episode rocked my world. The revenge for Bobby Elvis was beautiful! The scene at the end with Jax finally telling Abel that Wendy was his mom. And the giant freaking cherry on top! Abel telling Jax about Gemma murdering Tara. Omg. I just can’t. This episode was everything and I can’t wait to see Genma pay for her sins.

2. Chris says:

Has anyone seen my jaw? I think it just shot through to China.

3. wrstlgirl says:

I knew Abel was just gonna casually blurt that little secret out. I didn’t expect it to be to Jax though. Thought it would be Wendy or Nero.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Forget EVERYTHING that was in this episode, It’s about F-in time that Abel finally tells Jax the truth about Gemma! Abel cutting himself I had a feeling he was going to finish what Tara started last season ”SETTING UP Gemma”. Ooooooooooh I can’t wait to see what Jax is going to do now! Best episode they should win an award for this especially the scene with both Tig and Venus.

• abz says:

Oh wow I didn’t even make that connection. Abel really did finish what Tara started!

• the girl says:

Say what you want about the two boys playing Abel, the character had clearly learned from what he sees going on around him. To frame Gemma for the scars was mind-blowing. And all to get her into trouble, genius. That was quite a plan for a five year old.

• Beckie Bone Dunning says:

but he cant act. hes the worst child actor i have seen

• Sheila says:

Yeah Beckie, he sure is! even Kurt Sutter aluded (sp) to it last night on the Afterwards show. Oh and I’m glad they got rid of that host they had before, he sucked.

• wrstlgirl says:

It was Abel’s teacher who put the plan in motion when she told Abel that if an adult hurt him they would get into trouble with the law. Damn smart kid to put it together. I don’t think Jax believes Abel at first but he’s definitely going to start asking questions and sh*t will hit the fan.

• Caylie says:

I agree!!! I knew it was coming, but I thought he’d tell Wendy and then Gemma would have to come up with a way to keep her quiet!

• wrstlgirl says:

Didn’t think it would come out until the finale’. I guess we’ll get a couple episodes of Jax losing his sh*t.

• burkscry says:

me too. I thought he might tell someone else.

one comment on another site said, how come none of the adults could figure this out… clearly because all the adults have secrets and aren’t trustworthy. A child, deemed innocent, has the best chance of not being a liar as he has never been suspected (other than earlier in the same show) as having done anything deceitful.

Sutter made the right play. I thought Abel was going to say something to Gemma. Glad it went this way though.

• Teresa says:

I knew he would be the one but I thought it would either be to Wendy or Brooke.

4. Rachel says:

This was probably one of the best episodes I’ve seen! I always love seeing that softer side of Jax with his kids and the way he truly cares about them.

5. Molly says:

Is anybody else singing that song “Finally it has happened to me right in front of my face and….” Just me? Ok never mind, I’m just so excited now that the truth is out!

6. abz says:

I was yelling at my TV like a crazy person at Abel to just finally say something. I still can’t believe it happened. Knowing there’s still three episodes left I thought the reveal would drag out to the penultimate episode or that Abel would have blurted it out to Wendy instead. I’m so ready for next week.
    Side note: I know he’s just a kid and I shouldn’t hate because the character is supposed to be a traumatized child with many psychological issues, but the child actor who plays Abel has to be one of the worst I’ve ever seen on television.

• Brian says:

No kidding. I’ve been thinking that all along. Who cast this kid?

• Kait says:

He’s played by twins and I read in an interview elsewhere (sorry tvline, you’re awesome) that one is more introverted than the other and you could tell the difference between scenes. I admit they’re not perfect and the line delivery should have been practiced more with their parent(s) that allow them to act, but they’re kids trying to take direction the best they can and clearly take it too far, and the handlers are probably trying to use both so that they feel equal. But yeah, not great for child actors.

• suzi says:

I agree–I don’t blame the boys, I blame their director, who never bothered to coax a real emotion out of either of them.

• Tim says:

yes, he’s a horrible zombie like actor but i thought he delivered the last line as perfect as he possibly could have.

7. Marilyn says:

Jaw dropping moment at the end. And definitely kept expecting a SAMCRO to die tonight, but he surprised us and that didn’t happen. That scene with Tigs and Venus………. very poignant …. too poignant………… Tigs told Venus to put on her prettiest dress and he was taking her out in public………….. I’m thinking they’re gonna bump into some of those AB bigots and one, the other, or both will get killed…….. one will be holding the other in his/her arms. I wish it wouldn’t happen, but I just can’t see Tigs with a happy ever after. Darn it, I hope I’m wrong. (Though I wouldn’t be surprised if Ratboy’s girlfriend kills him after finding out he cheated on her after professing his true love. )

• Rebecca says:

Yep. Because, remember she told him last week that she’s bipolar and has “issues”. Between her own problems, Gemma encouraging her to stand up for herself, and her anger when she finds out Rat wa messing around on the side….I think she’s going to kill Rat in a fit of jealous passion.

8. janet says:

All I can say is WOW!

9. janet says:

All I can say Is WOW !!!!for this episode! Kurt you are a genius!

10. val says:

Revenge is nice eye for an eye. And fingers for fingers

11. val says:

Revenge for bobby. Eye for an eye

12. James D says:

well smack my behind and call me delilah that was one heck of an episode. first off all the props and praise in the universe to Kim and Walton what stellar work by the two, that scene was so beautiful it almost made me cry and full disclousure i was prepared to be creeped out by it. once again really great stuff from the twins who play abel those are not easy scenes to play and they have pulled them off beautifully all season long. and the last minute so good! can’t wait to see what happens next the Reaper is coming for you Gemma you crazy witch.

• Jason says:

Great stuff from the twins that play Abel? Uhhhhhh … not really.

• abbydarren says:

Exactly, what world are you from to say that either of those ankle biters are even remotely close to being “actors”

• Debra says:

Yes; the twins who play Abel are pretty bad actors but they played all of their scenes in this episode really well. I think also that they can get away with the robotic delivery as it can be seen as a natural reaction to all the drama around them.

13. Kait says:

Great episode and some superb acting from the cast.
    And I will say somehow the sound effects they layer in when gruesome things are happening (forks to skulls, fingers getting cut off, stabbings, etc.) make it so much harder to watch the actual acts of violence.
    The last “act” of this final season is going to be crazy and I hope it has a satisfying ending.

14. Fatina says:

I am deeply saddened to see the show end. I literally cried and felt like a part of the family of The Sons. Please…I wait weekly for this show. Make it come back for a few more seasons. Great writer, pronominal cast of unbelievable talent and great vision of suspense.

15. Will says:

That reveal between Abel and Dad was organic. It wasn’t forced. Abel trying to understand what everything meant was so innocent when it came out. By the way, I just went to pick up my jaw from the floor. Oh wait…I also had to pick it up after Jax revealing to Abel about his real Mommy. Uh, Gemma? #JAXKNOWS

16. mel says:

Great episode. So glad Moses got his. They really should have cut his heart out. Now Jax will see what damage has been done over his mother’s lies. The upcoming final episodes should be nail biters. So sad it will be final.

17. AJ says:

No mention of Jax in complete TEARS while bedding the whore? He’s obviously thinking of Tara. That scene killed me. First, because I was upset he was sleeping with someone. But mostly because I was thinking back to the season 1 line he delivered to Tara “when I’m inside someone, there’s only one face I see” — him thinking of and “seeing” Tara and crying while having sex with Winsome is all sorts of heartbreaking.

18. Sara says:

If Walton Goggins and Kim Coates don’t receive honors from this site this week for their performances, I will be shocked. That scene was one of the most beautifully and emotionally honest that I’ve ever seen. Huge props to them, Kurt Sutter, and the director of the episode. Simply beautiful work by all involved. I hope it is recognized when the awards season comes around.

• the girl says:

I was blown away by how profound that moment was. For Venus to say, you only want me because I’m an exotic fascination, and for Tig to respond with, you think the real me is worthy of love? I’m impressed with the acting and the writing, amazing work all around. This show is so going to be missed.

• katedfw says:

Totally agree! Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Venus and Tig forever!!

19. Stormie says:

Jax and the hooker didn’t watch that crap because I wanted to keep food down. I don’t care that he cried for 5 seconds I hate him now. Abel is his momma’s son setting up Gemma hate how far he went but I get it. Telling Abel about Wendy won’t make his pain lessen at all. Hopefully when Thomas asks about his momma Wendy extends the curtsey Tara gave her. Screw Jax for ignoring his child with Tara guess he’s too busy putting a 20 dollar bill on the nightstand. Tig and Venus was beautiful and they are the only couple this season I like. Unser owns Jax next week when it comes to Tara! Freaking finally someone calls this dbag out.

20. Sass says:

Nice to see Lucretia and Grant safe, SAMCRO keeping their promise. Unser saving Eglee. Jax telling Abel who Wendy really is. Best scene, Tig and Venus. Very interesting opening montage. Kudos to Kim Coates and Walton Goggins – that was awesome and felt natural, not forced.

21. Lauren says:

OMG OMG OMG. That was the best episode ever I can’t belie Abel told Jaxs.

I just hope that jaxs believes him and we see him question Gemma and get revenge on her that she desperately deserves

22. What Tig said to Venus is what every girl wants to hear from someone they love.

23. Barb says:

Just one thing to say. Venus is way too nice for Tig. He doesnt deserve her. That is all.

24. Mark Gianni says:

Why? Why are they doing this to Juice? I can’t take it anymore….

25. SonsFan says:

I bet Juice wishes he left town when he had the chance. Poor Juice :(

26. christine says:

Amazing episode!!!!!! Best in seasons. It delivered on so many levels. Tig and Venus, Jax telling Abel about Wendy and Abel telling Jax about Gemma killing Tara……wow

27. Bobby says:

Tonight’s episode was the best yet. Kudos to Kurt Sutter, and all of the cast and production crew for obviously caring about how well they pull of this last season.

The acting and storyline were everything an SOA fan could hope for…can’t wIt until next week’s episode, BRAVO!!!

28. Netty says:

This was the best episode of SOA to date IMO. I loved everything about it, Starting with the emotional intimate sex encounter between Jax and Winsome. Seeing Jax weep just broke me, this is the first time I’ve seen Jax stripped bare emotionally since Tara. But the highlight of the episode was by far Tig and Venus acknowledging their love for each other, that scene alone deserves its own spin-off show. I have rewatched that scene over and over and over and it gets me everytime.
    OMG I was yelling and praying so hard for Jax and Wendy to NOT get carried away and start making out. I’m not a fan of that Jax/Wendy ship.
    Ok now things are in motion, thanks to Abel.

29. Netty says:

I couldn’t help but chuckle at Juice and Tully, esp when Jax said Juice could do with a little love. Tully is a man in love.
    Bobby’s revenge was nicely done, for a second there I was convinced Teller had flipped and betrayed the Sons.

30. katedfw says:

Best episode of the season so far! My I am still shaking. I had tears rolling down my face with the scene of Tig and Venus. That was the most moving scene of the series (personally for me). And Abel just blew the roof off this sucker so let’s strap in for the final ride!!!

31. Beckie Bone Dunning says:

i knew once able knew what happend that he would be the one to spill the beans..

32. Juice says:

What can I say. Tig and Venus scene just awesome. Coming in second Jax telling Abel Wendy is his mom. Just a great episode all around. This show deserves awards!

33. Cas says:

I could have cared less if Abel ever knew Wendy was his mother. But at least it brought the truth to light. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out. Wendy and Jax living happily ever after though is pure crap!

34. Dave says:

This show has become one huge dumpster fire.

35. brian ratzlaff says:

I was surprised when able told jax what he told him wow what an awesome show I love it never do I miss a moment of it

36. joe says:

Why did juice get raped?

37. Alibeth Pratt says:

Best episode of the season and a long time coming. It should have been number three of the season in my opinion. I loved it however when Jax was crying, obvious he was thinking of Tara, would have been great if they would have shown a flash of Tara’s face when the actress rolled over instead of her saying ‘did I do something wrong?’ and then Jax called her dumb later. I would have hoped they would have dressed some of Wendy’s makeup down some because she still looks like a drug addict. She and Jax just have no chemistry and the actress was wonderful in the Sopranos and Desperate Housewives. I hope Jax believes his son, there was just so much in this episode. There have just been so many murders and no investigations, does anyone miss their family members? Even Tara’s stalker from season 1 and the sheriff’s murders are not calling for no investigations.

38. Allison Knowles says:

For all of you complaining about the woodenness of the child actors playing Abel – you all forget that Abel is not a normal five-year-old. He has been brutally traumatized by knowing his grandmother killed his mother, made far worse by having to see his grandmother every day. He is far too young to know how to handle what even an adult would have difficulty with, and as a result is withdrawn and aloof and has that terminally blank stare on his face. I think the acting for Abel has been spot-on and Abel breaks my heart every time I see his sad little face. There’s no need for any director to drag any emotion out of him because his emotions are right there for you all to see, you’re just not looking.

• chaz says:

Abel is a child living with horror all around him, he is not suppose to act like a typical 5 year old ; therefore, the acting for this character is perfect.

• Sarah says:

I agree with you about Abel. I think he plays his character perfectly. He is damaged and void of all emotions. That poor kid has been through so much.

• Bwhit says:

Thank you! I happen to believe that Abel is the only one reacting the right way about Tara. All the adults around him are just acting like it is business as usual and he knows that his and Thomas’s life is completely different. Tara protected him and let him be a little boy that barely knew what his dad was. Now he knows about death and has been sleeping in a brothel half the season. I love that he is the only one that truly sees through Gemma’s crap. The actors are 5 and I personally think they have done well with such a complex amount of things they are asking of Abel.

• Kat says:

Allison knowles….I feel the same way. Abel is showing a flat affect and the adults are just now getting it. Wendy has been pointing out that he is troubled, withdrawn and all she hears is from Gemma and Jax is that ” he’s fine”.

• Tom says:

I’m glad someone besides me see this. Excellent post

39. Mike says:

So I google “sons of anarchy” and result number five on the page is this whopper of a spoiler: “‘Sons Of Anarchy’: Jax Knows Gemma Killed Tara …” Thanks a pile, Rebecca and tvline. Seriously. SO. SO. UNCOOL!!!!!

• wrstlgirl says:

Seriously, you google something and are surprised to find spoilers. Really?!?!?! Come on, anybody with experience with the internet should know better.

• Mike says:

Actually, common practice when spoilers are coming is to put them lower in the text, and preface them with a warning, and CERTAINLY not to have them in the heading. “Anybody with experience with the internet should know” that.

• wrstlgirl says:

I agree it’s the “right” thing to do but not on Google. Everything is out there in plain sight. Worst place to go if you want to avoid spoilers.

• Mike says:

Google simply reports what’s out there, and this is the ONLY page that put “Jax Knows Gemma Killed Tara” as their headline. It’s absolutely not google’s fault, and it absolutely IS tvline.com’s fault. This is basic.

• wrstlgirl says:

I never said it was Google’s fault. It doesn’t matter if it’s 1 headline or 100. If you go to Google you’re gonna see it.

• Sara says:

Why would you google it? It is like you were hoping to see some sort of spoiler so you could complain about it. Seriously, what were you hoping to find?

40. Chaz says:

Who might side with Gemma when the revenge episode is aired? Will anybody be with her? I think that episode will be epic.

41. michelle says:

GREAT episode! It feels like next weeks show is forever away and my dvr cut off the previews for it so I dont even kniw what to look forward too! Can someone PLEASE let me know about what they showed!?

• wrstlgirl says:

If you google Sons of Anarchy Suits of Woe you will find it.

• Jax&Juice's Girl says:

They showed Jarry at TM talking to Unser and Jax & Co. rolls up, Jax and Unser chat Tig gets a phone call I believe from Happy I can’t remember if it was him but anyhow Tig tells Jax about Gemma that she ”LEFT” ran off. Jax asks Unser for his help to call Gem and say that he ”needs to talk to her privately” Unser ask why and jax says it’s a family problem that it’s ABOUT Tara.
      Unser gets pissed off and tells Jax he no longer wants to help him or the MC then those 2 get into a shouting match Unser yells at Jax about him being a thug, if you cared about Tara blah blah then Jax SMACKS Unser and says ”you better watch ur mouth old man”. Jax walks off and Unser tells Jarry to put an APB on him and wants him off te street.

42. Cheryl D says:

Kim Coates needs an Emmy and a Golden Globe.

43. jimmy stocstill says:

juice you snitch now you Tully’s bitch

44. Walkie says:

Yawn.

Sutter doesn’t seem to grasp the concept that more doesn’t equal better. Instead of having an hour and a half episode for no reason, trim some of the fat. Learn a lesson from Breaking Bad.

The show has become predictable.

45. RA says:

Overall I’m disappointed with the season. Jaxx is his dumbest ever. He used to be intelligent and now he’s a fool. Maybe that’s what the gavel does to you. Gemma should be actively trying to hide her secrets by creating others She’s weak this season. In past seasons I’ve been on the edge of my chair watching each episode but this season Im bored just waiting to see how the show will wrap it up. There haven’t been any major surprises yet either. This should be way better!

46. Ray says:

tara was a rat plain and simple.the only reasonwhy she didn’t was because jacks decided to turn himself in. Tara knew what Jax was from the beginning. To turn traitor and try to rat him out after she said she would stand by him was hypocritical. she got what she deserved. Jax should forgive his mother for what she did but I’m not so sure about the lie that caused the death of Bobby and others. Gemma might probably kill herself.

• abz says:

Based on your comment, it’s pretty clear that you understood nothing of the complexities of the Tara character or the situation she was in. She absolutely 100% DID NOT get what she deserved. And the fact that you actually think Jax should forgive Gemma for killing Tara is pretty sickening and you should get your head checked.

47. CHRISTINE BURBA says:

i HOPE THEY JUST DON’T KILL GEMMA……HER PUNISHMENT SHOULD BE TO BE TAKEN TO SIBERIA AND LIVE HER LIFE OUT ALONE.

48. CARMEN VENTURO says:

BRAVO……….POOR ABEL. I HOPE THAT GEMMA GETS TRANSPORTED TO SIBERIA TO LIVE OUT HER LIFE ALONE.

49. Sonie says:

Great recap summary, very thorough!

50. Lillian Epps says:

OMG!!! I was not expecting any of what happen. Kurt is amazing! What show will he do next?