Justified Final Season Teaser Is on Fire — and Ava Only Fans the Flames

Justified Finale Season Video

In the latest teaser for Justified‘s sixth and final season, things are quite heated between longtime frenemies Raylan Givens and Boyd Crowder — and the woman they share is doing nothing to cool tempers.

When last we tuned in to the FX drama, Raylan (played by Timothy Olyphant) had strong-armed Ava (Joelle Carter) into snooping on Boyd (Walton Goggins), a bit of marital duplicity that promises to not end well, for someone(s).

1. M3rc Nate says:

Jeez…Ava…those hips + that skin tight white top? If i was gay id be straight, if i was a straight female i’d be gay, but im a straight man and im currently in a puddle… DAMN shes as hot as that burning house.

I love these teasers for Justified, unlike other series which will show you actual content from the upcoming season (either out of context, showing stuff that doesnt make sense or showing spoilers) or content from the last season and a few seconds of new season shots (aka a lame attempt to tease upcoming season) Justified has released these types of teasers, and they are badass because they dont tell you anything except the overall tone of the upcoming season. This one obviously pitting Raylan and Boyd against each other, everything burning around them, and a pure (clean, perfect hair, pure wight top) Ava locking them in their burning world together and walking away, leaving them to kill each other….very interesting, love it!

• Fran says:

I totally agree about the teasers for Justified. They’re unique and so cool. I know its going to be a Raylan and Boyd showdown this season but man, a part of me wishes it wouldn’t be. And I laughed at your Ava comments but she is looking rather hot in this… Actually all 3 do. I’m going to miss this show.

• kkgator says:

Great comment! Couldn’t agree with you more!

• msmalone90 says:

FX does these types of previews with all of their returning shows. My favorites that they’ve done have been The Americans promos. Such beautiful imagery. Loving these Justified ones too. FX marketing is the best

2. Wordsmith says:

FX teasers are generally pretty stellar, and Justified’s are among their best. Seriously badass.

3. kkgator says:

I’m so stoked for the next season to start. I’m thoroughly bummed it will be the last.
    Best damn show on television, bar none.
    The teasers have been positively awesome!

4. Erin2 says:

I predict that Boyd survives and both Ava and Raylan die!!

5. Deion says:

Was that the first Justified pre-season trailer to feature anyone besides Raylan and Boyd? And that stunning a cameo as well?

6. Matthew Weber says:

Can’t wait. hate how FX does their short ass seasons all in January-February. I need me some Justified and Archer!

7. albertj15 says:

I will miss Justfied, but at least they will not end it on a cliff hanger. Thats the bad news , the good news is that LONGMIER is coming back on Netflex.