Graceland Renewed for Season 3

Graceland - Season 1

That terrifying flatline at the end of Graceland‘s Season 2 finale? It just blipped.

USA Network announced today that it has renewed its beachy thriller for a 13-episode third season — meaning there will be resolution to last September’s multiple cliffhangers.

When we last left off, dastardly Sid had crushed Mike’s (Aaron Tveit) breathing tube while he fought for his life after a gunshot wound, as Briggs (Daniel Sunjata) rushed in to try and save him. (Refresh your memory with a full episode recap here.)

“This season of Graceland took viewers on a wild ride with unexpected character twists, and a heart-stopping cliffhanger that left a lead character’s fate in question,” said USA Network President Chris McCumber, in a release. “[Creator] Jeff Eastin and the talented ensemble cast deliver on all levels, and Season 3 will undoubtedly continue to keep us on the edge of our seats.”

USA noted “huge DVR lifts, with 112% average increases in [the] 18-49 [demo]” in announcing the renewal.

Excited for another season of Graceland? Sound off in the comments!

1. Stephanie says:

Finally! I’ve been waiting to hear about this one. WHEW. The thought of USA Network leaving those cliffhangers dangling was starting to bug me!

I really enjoy this show. Thanks USA for renewing!

• William Sands says:

Thank God. I hope they bring Mikey back and get rid of that B%$#@ that fingered him.

• Liz bowden says:

I want her killed off too.she betrayed him over a female mule that she had only known for days and blamed him for not admitting she was already dead to keep their cover. Let her be the first one Sid kills.

• mich says:

Happy to see Graceland is returning! clever with great plot twist & good acting

2. FREDO says:

YEESS!!!, what a relief, I was starting to lose hope, Thank You USA for bringing the show back!.

3. Dee says:

Thank you!! I was genuinely worried!!

4. wrstlgirl says:

Whew, was beginning to wonder.

5. Thank you USA. Afraid you were going to pull s A&E.

6. beth duncan says:

Thank goodness….love that show!

7. Chris says:

Playing House ????? Please renew!

8. ndixit says:

Meh…I’ve given up on this show. Season 1 was great but season 2 turned out to be a disaster. The characters on this show are so unlikable. Paige is basically insane and I can’t see any redemption for her, particularly if Mike is really dead.

9. Tran says:

About time Graceland receives the good news. Hope the crime drama doesn’t want to end in a bad way.

10. CBWBDK1 says:

Finally!!! I was getting really worried.

11. Heidi says:

YES! YES! YES! Love this show & was wondering if they would continue with another season….. GREAT NEWS!!!! :)

12. tvgal says:

I hated the season 2,its like everyone got a personality transplant,didn’t root for a single character this season 2.
    I hope S3 is better if not I would stop watching it.

• katie says:

im so happy that Graceland got renewed! I just hope Mike and Paige (PIKE) can be a thing again! Also, I hope the whole house comes together to start solving some crimes!

• Sheila says:

I don’t know how the Mike and Paige thing could be done in a believable way. Paige was way too strung up on the immigrant girl, there was nothing about her that acted like a “cop” at all. If Mike lived, I dont know how they could still stay in one house. Nevermind have a thing going.

13. Dean says:

The only remaining summer show I watched that wasn’t canned.

14. I am glad that USA decide to renewal Graceland for the third season. I can’t wait to see what will happen in the third season.

15. Dizzle says:

Yassssss bitch yaaaassssss!

16. Daisy says:

I loved season 1, but season 2 was horrible. I hope they bounce back in season 3, since I love the cast I wanna give it one more shot.

17. mike says:

yes awesome news

18. Bwhit says:

Finally!!! Every time I saw a renewal for USA I clicked to see if they mentioned Graceland. It’s going to be pretty intense and Paige better get some blow back for giving up Mike to Sid like that. I am still mad at her.

• Naomi King says:

Yes, Paige is mean -spirited and she has her own agenda! She is not a team player!Yes, she should get some glow back,she got fellow Offices killed

19. alun says:

Crap series. Should NOT have been renewed

20. Eliza says:

IMHO, Season 2 wasn’t as good as Season 1. I can”t stand Paige now. She annoyed me pretty much all season and what she did at the end is unforgivable.

21. DL says:

Very curious about the “DVR lifts” they mention. Do advertisers actually care about this? I read an article on TVbytheNumbers that basically said mentioning DVR or Live+3/Live+7 is a PR stunt, and that those numbers don’t matter when it comes to cancellation or renewal.

• Dizzle says:

With product placement deals becoming more common I would say that they factor into the decision, as you wouldn’t fast forward the actual show, although live ratings still have more sway. Don’t forget with cable they will count the viewers from the multiple weekly repeats into the total tally as well, not just the original airing.

• J Bryant says:

Exactly seeing how most people pirate everything nowadays

22. Elaine says:

I am so excited to see confirmation of Graceland’s renewal! A riveting show!

23. shelly says:

well if mike is really dead then so is this show to me. how can the writers bring in some random villan to kill him off. paige should be shot. she got so obsessed with a girl she didn’t even know that she got mike killed! no that doesn’t sit well with me. and you know as well as i do charlie is going to lose the baby. ppl dont’ have kids on shows anymore.

24. M3rc Nate says:

I’m glad if not to get the results of the cliffhangers, however Season 2 was a dumpster fire and unfortunately for the writers/show-runner/cast/etc like i have mentioned before, they cant undo certain things they did to certain characters (the biggest being Paige, having her react how she did, order a assassination on a FBI agent [Mike]…theres no bigger line she could have crossed and its impossible IMO to redeem her now, ordering Mike’s murder? Thats not a forgivable thing. And if it goes unpunished? She doesnt go to prison or get killed off or fired from the FBI or something? The plot of the series is a JOKE).

So while it would be cool if the writers/show-runner learned their lessons and write this new season to the shows strengths (group of people that are a family, some fun, gritty, sometimes dark, etc) so it was a much better season than season 2….i still feel like they broke the show in season 2. Technically through some extreme measures the show CAN be fixed though. They have to respond to Paige doing such a horrible thing in-kind, aka she needs to get killed off or get arrested and go to prison. Anything less and this show is a joke, a FBI agent ordering a hit on another FBI agent? If Mike “forgives” her or the housemates do…the shows a joke…thats un forgivable, she either has to die or go to prison….which i hate cause i enjoy the actress and loved Paige (along with Paige and Mikes S1 romance).

25. Diz says:

Thank you. About time.

26. Arlene says:

Yes, very excited, took me a few episodes season one to get into it, but now it is must-watch, and usa took their time letting people know…so happy and excited.

27. Joey Padron says:

So happy the show will be coming back next summer and with more episodes!

28. Thank you so much USA, this is by far 1 of my most favourite show’s of all time.

29. LaPiquante says:

Hooray!! Season 2 episode 5 (H-A-Double-P-Y) is still one of my favorite episodes of television of 2014! They can do great stuff, mixed with the rest. So glad they get the chance to do more, even if it keeps Aaron Tveit from singing onstage a while longer.

30. Diane says:

Thank you! Just love this show and all the actors are GREAT!

31. Kim says:

glad it was renewed!!

32. Linda Martyn says:

Yay! Love this show! The actors are amazing and the story line is exciting! The over-all “look” of the Show is very 2015! Look forward to more episode….. When will they air?

33. mary says:

thank goodness im really glad u didnt leave like that alias csi ny personm isnt 1 of my favorite characters anymore after that the blank

34. sarah j says:

So excited! I am glad it will be back.
    I am sure Mike is not dead.
    I wonder if they team will learn of Paige’s involvement and if she will be fired.

35. Andrea says:

I really loved this show- was so disappointed when I thought it would not be renewed- thanks heavens someone decided to do the right thing- it is a great emotional ride-

36. Tom says:

Oh yeah!!!!!! I love this show – so happy it got renewed.We see it on BRAVO in Canada but thanks to USA for the renewal.I hope Paige gets it BAD this season.BIATCH!

37. Junior says:

YES!!! This show ticks all the boxes glad USA renewed the show hope Donnie and Lauren are brought back in the mix

38. Anthony Chatman says:

THANK YOU USA NETWORK FOR THIS!!! I was worried they wouldn’t renew it because the ratings were low so they said but hopefully the resolution we will get after what happened to Mike. I’m so happy for to hear this news.

39. Holly says:

YES!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! This makes me incredibly happy!!

40. Sandy says:

I loved S1 and hated Season 2! Every character became unlikable, even Mike. If Season 3 doesn’t revert back to Season 1, I’m through with this show and USA Network, which used to be the best Network, but not anymore.

41. Amy L says:

I can’t wait until the 3rd season of Graceland comes on! I hope it comes on soon because I can’t can’t can’t wait!!

42. Kimberly says:

Yes iam so happy . I love that show . They always me us scary us that the show is not back . But iam super excited it is coming back . I really hope they don’t kill off mike . I hope the can save him or iam going be really upset .

43. Kimberly says:

Yes iam so happy it is coming back . They always delaying the show when it is coming back . I love this show . I hope really hope they save mike . I hope they don’t kill of mike or iam going to be upset . If mike died it’d be like losing a brother .

44. Barbara Newschafer says:

Very, very, glad the show is returning.

45. Pam says:

I was truly dismayed when I heard USA was going to cancel Graceland and equally delighted when I heard the decision had been made to renew the show for a third season. I find it to be very weil acted, beautifully shot and more compelling that any other drama of it’s type on network TV. I hope USA will take advantage of this third season with scripts that bring disgruntled fans back and capture the attention of new fans as well. This show is worth saving!!

46. Debi says:

Glad they renewed the show. I love it!!!

47. mep says:

AWESOME to hear that another season is coming!! love this show since day 1 and watched every episode thereafter. aaron tveit is remarkable and looking forward to see what transpires this season. great cast and crew chemistry

48. mike says:

BRING BACK BURN NOTICE!

49. Harmoniq says:

Im glad its been renewed for another season,I love this show!!!!!!