Revenge First Look: Sparks Fly During Emily and David's Fiery Confrontation

Revenge Emily David

Last night’s Revenge gave us a taste of Emily’s resentment towards her father, but ABC is clearly saving the main course for next Sunday.

RELATED Revenge Recap: Daughter to Father

New photos from the Nov. 16 episode (10/9c) find Emily confronting dear ol’ David at the scene of Victoria’s accident — because there’s never just one insanely dramatic event happening at a time on this show — and she looks furious.

And David isn’t going to be her only concern for long; per the episode’s official description, the FBI begins to close in and “a mysterious new enemy strikes.” (Because that’s exactly what she needs right now, a new enemy!)

RELATED ABC Fall Finale Dates Revealed: Revenge, Once, Scandal, Nashville and More

Elsewhere, Nolan is seen making nice with Margaux and Louise — a tragic threesome if ever there was one — and getting his flirt on with a handsome chef (played by Michael Medico).

Browse photos from Sunday’s episode below, then drop a comment with your theories: How will Emily and David’s story play out? And what is Nolan up to?

1. DL says:

So glad they bit they bullet and had Emily spill the beans. I admire the fast pace they’ve had this season, but dragging that out was driving me crazy. Now I’m fully back aboard the Revenge train.

• Andy Swift says:

Same! I’m loving this season.

• johnhelvete says:

The scene though made it almost worth the wait IMO, very well done and dramatic. Love that the “reunion” was not hearts and flowers, but messy, with Emily going to her father out of anger and being hurt that he never came for her or if he did think Amanda was his daughter that he did not come for her.

• olivia says:

Haha I know!! I was getting ready to just quit watching because they dragged it out for waaaayyyy too long. Finally she talks to him. Finally. Revenge is amazing

2. Sofie says:

Oh Please let’s keep Nolan away from Louise’s poisonous scheming, he deserves so much more than to be tangled in that web of crazy!! But I’m glad Emily is telling David off, he needs a reality check, big time!

3. Anna says:

You know, I’m really fine with Nolan hooking up with Margaux, Louise AND the hot chef as long as it means more Nolan in general.
    I love this season so far, especially after they finally re-united Emily and her father!

4. the girl says:

While last night went a long way towards repairing my issues with this season, I still am firmly in the camp of this being the last season. I want Emily to be done with revenge, with the Graysons, with all of it. Let David have the life he wants. If he thinks he should trust Victoria of ALL PEOPLE then he deserves what he gets. Emily deserves better than him.

5. Goodbyenoway says:

It’s time for Victoria to die. Please.

6. Netty says:

They need to bring back Conrad, more Daniel and Emily interactions, Ben needs to be transferred to another precinct (thus exiting the show). There’s definitely something off with David, hope Emily drags it out of him and then make him choose between her and that witch Victoria!! Keep Charlotte where she is. The last episode was so good without her.

7. jmbeach says:

Revenge season 4 episode 7 was superb I enjoyed all of the lines including Nolans new found aquaintances. I wanted more time frame on daddy Clarke realizing he has the real Amanda . And isn’t it a shame that he had to look at the infinity tattoo on her risk to realize that she is his actual daughter. Daddy Clarke needs to get a clue and I wonder did he realized that he almost killed his daughter? He must know that the witch Victoria wanted his demised. and I am waiting to see how he addresses Victoria now that he is aware that Emily is his real daughter Amanda Clarke. I also wonder will David Clarke keep up his cherade about loving Victoria after all she has done to destroy father and daughter . What a stupid man he is ! He is a shadow of his former self. The way he believed Victoria when he first returned to the Hamptons is down right naïve and pathetic.
    I was glad to see how Daniel handle the news of Emily being Amanda. I thought sure he would black mail her and he still might. If this is Revenge last season I hope it ends on a happy note for Emily and a destructive note for Victoria. I am hoping for one more season of Revenge and I believe that season five would be a good place to end this series.
    PS: When will we see Emily and Jack get together? I truly would love to see Emily, Jack, and Nolan be happy when its all said and done.

8. Liz says:

Nolan has had NO luck with male lovers.. he needs a female to keep him from losing his marbles altogether. Every time he hooked up with a guy, he lost himself.

9. Lopez says:

Oh, please do not let Nolan start up with another relationship with a guy . They all turn on him. Also please do not let Louise hurt him either. I just want David to publicly apologize to him to clear him of stealing. Love,love Nolan. EmAmanda needs him so much right now.
    David is such a fool. How can he walk away from his daughter now. Makes me wonder is he really David Clark. How do you go to your lover instead of your daughtr who you thought was dead. Don’t bring back Conrad or any other dead people.
    The only love EmAmanda needs at this time is Jack. Let Daniel become her friend as he is with Charlotte. Show is getting interesting again. One last thing DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW.