Exclusive

Revenge's Christa B. Allen Moves to Baby Daddy as [Spoiler]'s Love Interest

Christa B. Allen Baby Daddy

Sunday’s Revenge ended with Christa B. Allen‘s Charlotte (temporarily) leaving the Hamptons to get the help she so desperately needs — but is “help” really code for “ABC Family”?

RELATED Revenge Recap: Now That’s Good TV!

Allen has landed a recurring role in the upcoming fourth season of ABC Family’s Baby Daddy, TVLine has learned exclusively, playing a corporate lawyer who works with Riley (Chelsea Kane). Described as funny, smart and athletic, Allen’s Robyn immediately hits it off with Danny (Derek Theler) after Riley “begrudgingly” sets the two up on a date.

Baby Daddy fans, take note: If Riley is setting Danny up with Robyn, does that mean she’ll be sticking with Ben, after all? Or is Robyn merely another obstacle on the road to Danny and Riley’s happily-ever-after?

RELATED Baby Daddy EP Talks Danny’s Choice, Ben and Riley’s Future

We’ll find out when Allen’s Baby Daddy episodes air in early 2015.

For now, drop a comment with your thoughts: Are you excited to meet Robyn, or are you holding out hope for Danny and Riley?

1. SJ says:

Is she coming back to Revenge, though?

• Andy Swift says:

Eventually, I’m sure. (Doesn’t everyone?)

• nikki says:

I am still mourning Conrad but I am happy to see Charlotte go. What is her purpose anymore?

• Kevin says:

her purpose are you freaking serious ?? She is the SISTER of the real Amanda the title character of the show and they have to team up to destroy victoria

• johnhelvete says:

I predict the letter from Emily mentions this place in Japan and how it changed her life, and Charlotte goes there instead of rehab.

• DoctorWhoFanatic says:

Except for the fact that Takeda died?

• johnhelvete says:

I was thinking that Takeda had a student that continued things back in Japan especially with his ability to travel to the States, but that is probably a stretch on my part. Still think that Emily might have suggested a place for Charlotte to go to find herself and sometime in the second half of the season Charlotte will return.

2. Kelly Deeny says:

Great news for Christa! I can’t wait to see how “Charlotte’s” changed once she returns to the Hamptons.

3. Katherine215 says:

I really hope Danny and Riley end up together. I love them.

4. Jesse Garcia says:

Thank God, honestly her character has become more and more annoying, to the point where she’s absolutely intolerable anymore.

5. Candice says:

I actually really like Charlotte in last night’s episode..I’d be disappointed if she never came back

• johnhelvete says:

I think she goes thru a transformation, Emily’s note plus the fact that she already decided to go to rehab, and when she comes back Charlotte will be a character with a purpose. Having the character/actress off the show makes the transformation more believable and I doubt most fans would want to spend time with her during this period.

• Candice says:

Yeah I’m wondering what that letter was…idk I thought maybe it was just a heartfelt letter from Emily. I’m thinking the next time we see her she will have smartened up and maybe she’ll be on team Emily

• johnhelvete says:

I am sure the letter was heartfelt but I have a feeling based on Emily’s comment to Charlotte that only Charlotte can change herself no one else can do it for her, that the letter might have had a suggestion from Emily for a place that Charlotte can go to find herself. I would be team Charlotte making better decisions and standing up to Victoria but I would not expect her to be active in helping in Victoria going to jail.

6. Diz says:

I guess I’ll find out if it’s just the character i can’t stand or her in general.

7. Pati says:

I didn’t watch revenge yet but if Charlotte left that is the best news ever.

• Kevin says:

She didn’t leave for good you idiot. and only idiots want her gone. She is the sister of the real Amanda for crying out loud. She has a lot of story left

8. crazymuch says:

I could have come up with a lot of good actresses to guest star on Baby Daddy. Whew, these people.

• ChrisGa says:

Yep and instead they got her. By far the worst–not to mention, most useless–character on Revenge, played by one of the weakest, most unconvincing actresses working in prime time(or just on television in general).

9. Murph says:

It has been rumored that this is the last season of Revenge so maybe she is looking elsewhere for new long term job.

10. Lauren says:

No! Not the brat from Revenge. Guess I’m skipping a few episodes. :(

11. lana says:

Great news for Christa but I hope this is not the end of Charlotte. I really hope to see her return to the Hamptons, especially now that she is more involved in the main storyline and started bonding with Emily. I would love to see them interact more I wanted that since we discovered they are sis in s1

12. Ella says:

Thank GOD she left, every time she came on screen in Revenge I wanted to throw something at the TV. Most annoying character ever, I hope Emily sends both her and Victoria up in flames.

13. suzan says:

team danny and riley all the guy.
    This girl is just gonna be something that makes riley realize more about her feelings towards danny!

14. Qphelia says:

.. they talking since last year that eddie cibrian will appear on season 4. I wait nearly 2mnth stills didnt see him. Or they canceld his episode…