The Colbert Report's End Date Revealed

Colbert Report End Date

Mark your calendars, America: The final installment of Comedy Central’s The Colbert Report will air on Dec. 18, 2014.

RELATED Stephen Colbert to Succeed David Letterman at The Late Show — 5 Burning Questions Answered

Host Stephen Colbert made the big announcement himself during Thursday’s episode. He’ll begin his duties as new host of CBS’ The Late Show sometime in 2015.

“Twenty-four hours before the show ends, I’ll probably be a wreck,” Colbert told TVLine in August. “But right now, I’m just really enjoying doing the show as much as I ever have.”

So, Colbert Nation, will you follow your fearless leader over to CBS? Watch our interview with the man of the hour below, then drop a comment with your thoughts on the Report‘s end.

1. Tran says:

Can’t wait for Stephen Colbert when he becomes the new host of Late Show sometime in 2015. Still no word on when it will premiere on CBS.

2. big cheddar says:

I’m wrecked that I’ll never get a chance to see a taping of the Colbert Report. I will look forward to him on the late show

• Sara says:

Me too….live on the other side of the world & always wanted to go to a taping

• Angela says:

I know, I’d always hoped to one day see a taping of the show, too. Ah, well. Maybe someday I can go to a “Late Show” taping.
      I’ll definitely follow Colbert to CBS when he takes over for Letterman. But man, am I going to miss “The Colbert Report”. I can’t believe we only have about a month and a half left of the show!

3. ninamags says:

I was surprised that he announced it today.

I wonder when Letterman will stop.

4. mkig.eu says:

Avoid usage of beverages containing caffeine and alcohol.
    Its number of varieties and colors you can get in the market is satisfying the demand of people.
    It seems if I stretch wonderful my might, (stretch).

5. Delmar says:

If you are having skin problems, before you start using medications and chemical, look at what you eat.

In the 21st century most people don’t think outside the box
    when it comes to a diet plan. A best weight loss diet must contain high
    fiber content which can be obtained by having vegetables as the major
    part of the diet.

6. Maybe you should give up expecting and start doing the things you want done.
    There are many different books, trainings and courses that are constantly coming out and they are put out there for people’s encouragement.
    I’ve seen fathers issue orders to three- and four-year olds
    as if they were talking down to some servant or slave.

7. shisha pens says:

Excellent goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff previous to and
    you’re just extremely great. I actually like what you’ve acquired right here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to
    keep it smart. I can not wait to learn much more from you.
    That is actually a tremendous site.