Exclusive

Veronica Mars Music Video Hilarity: Watch Kristen Bell & Co. 'Cover' T.I.'s 'No Mediocre' in Dick Finale

Loading video...

It’s the Veronica Mars cast like you’ve never seen them before — twerking, grooving and backing it up in their very own music video.

Ryan Hansen’s days of trying to get a Dick Casablancas series off the ground come to an end in Tuesday’s finale of CW Seed‘s Play It Again, Dick and, to celebrate, he and his co-stars are getting down and dirty to T.I.’s “No Mediocre.”

The video, obtained exclusively by TVLine, features such LOL sights as Kristen Bell workin’ the twerk, Jason Dohring tap dancing (sans shirt!) and Ken Marino almost bumping nasties with Hansen.

Needless to say, the NSFW lyrics may not be suitable for everyone.

1. Kimberly says:

I’m sorry but seeing Veronica’s papa twerjing was even funnier than Kristen Bell doing it!

2. Jared says:

This web series is hilarious!

3. alistaircrane says:

This webseries was a complete waste of time. What’s the point? I don’t care about the actors/behind the scenes stuff. I want a proper follow-up to the movie. A sequel or, better yet, a fourth season.

• baileyapple says:

No one’s making you watch it. It’s just a fun thing for fans. Making a sequel or a fourth season is probably much harder to do than making a web series. Kristen and many other cast members are currently attached to other projects. Rob is working on iZombie right now. And I honestly doubt WB will be interested in doing a sequel if they didn’t gain much profit off the first film. A fourth season might be possible if a video streaming service were to pick it up, but that hasn’t happened yet. For now, let’s just enjoy this. If you don’t like it, don’t watch.

• alistaircrane says:

“For now, let’s just enjoy this”. THERE IS NOTHING TO ENJOY!!!!! It’s NOT a follow-up to Veronica Mars. It’s a silly little meta web series. As for a sequel, fans funded the first movie and we’d gladly fund a second one, so profits don’t really matter (and actually, it did make a profit). Instead of putting their effort into a web series, they should have put that energy into something worthwhile, like signing contracts and lining up schedules so a movie or season can be produced.

• baileyapple says:

You’re not understanding what I’m saying at all. If you don’t enjoy it, no one cares. Other fans enjoy it. It’s not exactly my cup of tea either, but regardless, it’s for the fans. If you don’t like it, that’s not their problem. VM is lucky to have gotten a first movie in the first place. Rob has stated many times that he wouldn’t turn to crowdfunding to do another movie. I know fans are willing to pay for it, but he doesn’t want to do that again. Why don’t you ignore all the stuff about the web series and just rewatch the movie and TV show, and read the books? VM ended years ago. We were lucky to get a movie. You’re not entitled to a second movie or a TV series revival. Stop throwing angry internet comments around about a web series that was made FOR FANS (not intended as a sequel AT ALL – they clearly stated this). They know that it isn’t a sequel. They know it isn’t supposed to be taken seriously. They know fans would appreciate a sequel much more. But it looks like that isn’t going to happen anytime soon. So why don’t you sit quiet and enjoy what they did give you instead of complaining about what you don’t have? Oh, and stay away from all things web series if you’re so pissy about it.

• Roxie says:

I agree with alistaircrane and think balleyapple is the one who needs to chill and stop being so judgmental. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I just think Play It Again Dick is okay. It is nice to see the VM actors again, and it has made me laugh a little bit, but I would also prefer to see something more official such as another movie or a real Season 4 done as a web series. Yes this metaseries is for the fans, but I am a fan and I also was a Kickstarter backer, and I am allowed to say whether or not I like the metaseries and whether or not I hope they bring back the show in a different format, and you don’t have a right, balleyapple, to tell me or anyone else that we aren’t entitled to our opinions on the future of VM.

• mac says:

someone is bitter as hell
          calm your tits and don’t watch it. Geez

4. elschaaf says:

omg. I had to watch it twice right off the bat to make sure I hadn’t missed any priceless moments while I was laughing my ass off.

5. JJ says:

I’m thinking of buying the whole series box set… Do you guys think I should? Is it any good?

• Roxie says:

Yes, Veronica Mars is worth owning and is one of my favorite shows. I have re-watched all 3 seasons multiple times and enjoy them every time I do. It makes me wish there was a 4th season, but I am grateful that we at least got a movie, which I recommend you watch after seeing the complete series. Fingers crossed for more VM projects in the future!

6. Dominique says:

this was hilarious! so good to see all those faces, and kyle gallner too!!

7. Katie says:

I really love this cast. It’s nice to see that they all seem to get along and have fun. Also, Lol at The CW execs dancing! Major props to them for airing this for us fans! I’m ready for the next book!