Exclusive

Reign Wedding First Look: Is Greer Dressed for Disaster?

Reign Wedding

There’s no telling what kind of chaotic nonsense will go down at Greer and Lord Castleroy’s wedding on Thursday’s Reign (The CW, 9/8c), but at least we can all count on one thing: Greer will make a beautiful bride.

RELATED Reign Video: Mary Finally Loses It, Lashes Out at Lola Over Francis

TVLine has an exclusive first look at Greer’s big day, which will proceed as scheduled, despite Leith’s best efforts. According to episode’s official description, he and Bash will stumble upon “a surprising secret about Castleroy that could destroy his union with Greer.” (Key word: “could.”)

Check out Greer’s gown below, then drop a comment: Thumbs up? Thumbs down? How do you hope her wedding plays out?

Reign Wedding

1. Ian says:

Ugh! Greer and Castleroy are the only couple i like on his show. So of course Reign is going to kill it.

• Alyse says:

She does get married in this episode. In episode 7, Greer comes back from her wedding tour.

• TrickyGreyArea says:

This. I could tell from Leith and Greer’s dance last week that the show was still trying to make them happen, but I really like Greer/Castleroy and wanted to believe things were going in that direction. I’m annoyed that it seems they have to tear Castleroy down to prop up Leith. (Not that I hate Leith, but I’m not loving how this show seems to build triangles with two viable options and then fails to resolve the dilemma in a satisfying way.)

2. Ally Oop says:

If I was Greer, I’d marry Castleroy.Passion is overrated.

• Ian says:

And the funny thing is, Greer and Castleroy DO have passion. There’s chemistry there. It just seems like the show’s wants to shove the idea down our throats though that it isn’t ‘passion’ unless it’s some hunky horny 20-something coming at you. But Reign is on the CW, so I shouldn’t be surprised.

3. Kathy says:

She’s going to regret it. She’s still in love with Leith.

4. Lynn says:

Not crazy about her hairstyle but the dress and headpiece look beautiful!

5. Lizo says:

I really like Greer & Castleroy together. She’s right for choosing a man that can provide her with security and he seems kind. I hope they can make each other happy.

6. Ella says:

I hate this. I like Castleroy but Greer loves Leith and so do I :(

7. addyM says:

She so pretty! Leith gotta bust this wedding UP.

8. Lucy8B says:

Beautiful looking wedding. But if Greer actually goes through with it and marries anyone but Leith, ima riot.

9. CB says:

Oh my goodness!! It’s really happening! I’m beyond excited. They are my favourite couple and they are so perfect together. He’s such a gentleman and is the perfect choice for her :)

10. rhii says:

Always felt like I was the only one who thought that he was good for her! Leith is great but I think Castleroy makes a good match!
    very excited for this wedding

11. lindasays says:

is there an Emmy for costume design? The dresses are my favorite characters in the show! Amazing! Can’t say I love them all, but even those not to my taste are amazing!