Exclusive

Degrassi Sneak Peek: Drew Confronts a Pregnant Clare on Season Premiere

Loading video...

Degrassi‘s 14th season picks up just days after Clare learns of her pregnancy, and her first interaction with (potential) baby daddy Drew goes — well — about as smoothly as you’d expect.

RELATED Degrassi‘s Charlotte Arnold Enlisted for ‘Violent’ Beauty and the Beast Premiere

In TVLine’s exclusive first look at the TeenNick drama’s big premiere (Oct. 28, 9/8c), Drew corners his maybe-baby mama in the hallway, wondering why she ignored all of his texts over Spring Break.

We know she confides in Alli and Jenna about her pregnancy, but is she ready to also spill the beans to Drew? Or would she rather wait until she knows whether she’s carrying a tiny Torres  or a junior Goldsworthy?

Hit PLAY on the preview clip above to find out, then drop a comment below: Are you hoping this is Drew’s baby or Eli’s?

1. Will says:

Genuinely shocked that Degrassi is *still* on the air… are the ratings still that good?? Last time I watched was when they got rid of the entire original cast.

• David4 says:

They do 25-45 episodes a year, made it more into a soup opera. I haven’t watched it in years, but I’m not sure how much longer they can have these characters still play high schoolers.

• James says:

The good thing about Degrassi is that it has constant cast turnovers, and have seasons cover only a certain portion of the year. That’s why we were able to see much of the original TNG cast for as long as 10 seasons. :)

• Delante says:

Yea the ratings have been great. Every couple years they bring in new characters while the eventually old characters end up leaving which would be Claire & Drew pretty soon.

• 'A' Has Spoken says:

The ratings have actually been okay. Not too grand but are definitely where MTV Canada & Teen Nick are very happy.

• They change out the cast, and add new people ever other year. That’s part of how they manage to stay on the air even though some of the storylines are repetitive. I’m not sure but I think two seasons represents one year of school for them.

• meow says:

Degrassi is my guilty pleasure show and I love watching it. I’ve been watching for years (since the start of TNG) and will continue to for as long as it goes on.

2. Phil says:

This has bugged me for years – does anyone know if Drew’s teeth are real? They don’t look it, but he’s so young to have veneers.

3. kyla says:

ELIS BABY!!

4. ashley says:

im surprised this show is still on seeing they continue to repeat storylines

5. It can’t be Ellis she just did stuff with Elli like the day before and she did drew a few weeks prior to that. If it was Ellis they were together a while ago so how would she not realized she missed her period or have symptoms.

• a real fan... says:

No She “did stuff” with eli, at the hospital right before she was told her cancer was gone. and because of her cancer and the treatment is how she could mistaken the symptoms for other things… jeez do you even watch the show?

• Quinn says:

Obviously you dont know how pregnancy works it is possible to have a period and be pregnant rember she slept with eli at prom as well she also slept with him when she found out her cancer was gone there is a possiblility that she was already pregnant with elis kid when she slept with drew just say

6. Kiersten says:

ECLARE FOREVER <333333333333

7. Cammie says:

It drew baby Eli been away in New York

8. Delise says:

I’m team Drew. Although I would have preferred being team Drew sans contrived baby-plot. In the fan fiction of my mind I keep rolling around potential ways for this to reconcile their genuine connection.

I think it’s a good sign that he’s reaching out to her – sending her texts. He made it clear when he came to her to apologize for his action post-sex that she meant a lot to him and he wanted her back in life in whatever capacity that could be at the moment. He obviously cares.

9. Leonardo says:

ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI ELI

10. Quinn says:

• Stacee says:

Doesn’t it take about a month to find out you’re pregnant? I feel like the whole situation with Drew was too recent.

11. Katie says:

I REALLY hope the baby is drews

12. Diane Miller says:

I hope it’s Eli’s Team Eclare Forever

13. Gabby says:

I can’t stand Eli and Clare. It better be Drews baby.

14. Brittany says:

I’m Hoping It’s Eli’s Baby Because Eclaire Is The Best And If It’s. Drew Baby Her And Eli Might Drift Apart Again

15. gabby garcia says:

I hope its Drew’s ☺

16. kate says:

i think shes going to end up having an abortion, its been a lonnng time since the last degrassi abortion plot, junior high i believe!!

17. Did she actually have sex with Eli? She found out after the fact. She only had sex with Drew

18. Trinity says:

OMG I think I missed something? When did Eli and Clair have sex?

19. BrittanyDallas says:

PLEASE BE ELI’s!!!!!

20. Jennipher says:

i wish it was Eli baby but Drew is the father beacause he was the last person Claire slept with

21. Ash says:

I hope it’s Elis
    I love them as a couple <3

22. Dwain Berry says:

Um , Eclare Forever , there is no Drew , there is no such thing as drew and clare . Ewww. Lol Clare and Eli all the way. I love clare. and eli , But I love clare.

23. Joe Hellman says:

I hope she is pregnant with Eli’s baby