Port Charles' Marie Wilson Joins Days as a Woman From [Spoiler]'s Past

Marie Wilson Days of Our Lives

It looks like a certain Days of Our Lives hunk will be the recipient of a big ol’ trick this Halloween.

Port Charles and As the World Turns alumna Marie Wilson has boarded the NBC sudser in the role of Bree, an old acquaintance of Hope’s who also turns out to be someone from Aiden’s dark past.

RELATED The Young & the Restless Taps Sally Kellerman for Mystery Role

The mysterious storyline kicks off Friday, Oct. 31, when Wilson makes her Days debut.

In addition to her runs as PC‘s Karen and ATWT‘s Meg, Wilson’s credits include the web series The Bay, an episode of Criminal Minds and Hulu’s My Synthesized Life.

Are you excited to see the Hope/Aiden storyline get a kick in the pants?

1. david says:

this should be interesting

2. Tran says:

Marie Wilson was great on ATWT but wasn’t as great on the GH spin-off Port Charles (ended in 2003 I think). Can’t wait to see her DAYS debut on Halloween.

• Shazay says:

I tooooootally agree with you. I HATED her as the recast for Karen, and apparently I wasnt alone, I loved Jennifer Harmon, but Wilson was an awful recast, which is why I was ok with them killing her off. I LOVED her as Meg though, and I’m glad she’s originating a role on Days.

3. Robyn Racine Roberts! says:

Even though we don’t watch Days, we do like Marie! I think I saw one of our faves from One Life To Live—Kassie Wesley De Paiva {Blair Cramer} on Days!

4. James says:

Love Marie Wilson. I still remember how her character in ATWT was the one fans love to hate because she somehow attracts men for no reason. People dubbed it the “vortex of suck”. :))

5. hipster says:

Meg Snyder WAS THE WORST.

6. lululime says:

I watched ATWT in its final few years I liked Marie. I hope Bree is on the evil side, DAYS has some shoes to fill. It’s been a while since Hope has had to contend with someone who wasn’t Billie or Carly. I’m actually excited for all the new story lines we’ll see in the upcoming months.