First Photos: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Adrianne Palicki in Mockingbird Suit

Agents of SHIELD Mockingbird

On the heels of her crowd-pleasing debut as Agent Barbara “Bobbi” Morse, ABC’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has released the first photos of new team member Adrianne Palicki in full-on Mockingbird mode.

The Friday Night Lights alum adopts the Marvel-ous attire (and loses Bobbi’s brunette undercover op locks) in the Oct. 28 episode, “A Fractured House,” in which the world turns against S.H.I.E.L.D. (even more?) when HYDRA impersonates them to attack the United Nations.

What do you think of the ABC series’ update of Mockingbird’s attire? Flip through the slideshow below to see Bobbi in action, in and out of her tactical gear.

1. Coal says:

I like her as a brunette

2. cdhaskell says:

I can’t wait to see how she goes from being the bad guy to one of the good guy.

3. J.B. says:

Suit isn’t half bad. I’m glad they lightened her hair. She looks closer to the character from the comics. Which, deal with it, does mean something to those of us who invest time and money into reading and collecting the comics.

• I’m 99% sure that was part of the plan since she was undercover. It was explained in last night’s episode…

• J.B. says:

True, but nothing is ever 99% sure when it comes to adapting comic book characters to live action shows and films. EX: Gotham, Arrow, Smallville.
        And unless I’m mistaken, I don’t remember her grabbing some hair dye and having a L’Oreal moment ;)

4. Angst says:

Crowd pleasing? That’s a bit of a stretch, oh wait, she’s married to that guy on supernatural, now I get it.

5. Rosy says:

Oh wait, this isn’t Connie Britton?

6. David says:

She looks a lot better in this outfit than she did in her Wonder Woman one…

7. Joey Padron says:

Lookout good in the suit and with blonde hair. Can’t wait to see her kick more butt in the episode.

8. Damn, that profile photo? I really thought it was a Nashville one, she looks so much like Connie on this one, from the hair to the clothes. Amazing!

9. Kelly Deeny says:

She makes a great addition to the S.H.I.E.L.D team so far! I’m intrigued to learn her backstory.

10. Blah says:

Man I really hope this show keeps up it’s current path of turning into coulsons angels.

Now if only ward, hunter and the new mechanic guy would go away (fitz and Tripp? Can stay but only if fitz stays away from Simmons )