Pretty Little Liars Video: 'A' Spreads Holiday Fear in New Christmas Promo

With Pretty Little Liars‘ Halloween special now behind us, it’s time to focus on the scariest holiday of all: Christmas!

RELATED Pretty Little Liars Christmas Episode Sneak Peek: Meet Alison’s New Army

Following the hour-long “We Love You to Death” fan tribute, ABC Family on Tuesday released the first official promo for the Dec. 9 Christmas episode, which finds all of the liars — but especially Ali — on high alert.

And speaking of tonight’s fan tribute, PLL executive producer Marlene King revealed that we’ll learn the identity of “A” before Season 7! (I’m choosing to remain cautiously optimistic.)

Hit PLAY on the promo above, then drop a comment below: Are you pumped for the Pretty Little Liars Christmas special?

1. I recently watched the whole thing. Good show. I look forward to seeing what happens next.

2. Mary Kate says:

Can’t wait! This show is a guilty pleasure, although some of the acting (such as Troian Bellisario) is actually pretty good!

• Sam says:

She’s the only one out of the four who can act :)

• Lambsilencer says:

I wouldn’t say that. I think Lucy Hale is a very good actress (and a terrific singer, btw), and Sasha Pieterse has shown a lot of chops as well over the years, especially also in other roles. A few years back, she was in an episode of “Medium” where she was terrific, and only 14 years old.

3. ATB says:

The identity of A before season 7? So basically…the season 6 finale? Lol. Seems about right.

• Zack says:

The way she worded it makes it almost seem like it will be somehow between the finale and season 7 premiere…interesting.

4. Television says:

I was disappointed that there wasn’t a Halloween episode. Those are always my favorite, I’d rather have that then a Christmas episode, and the behind the scenes show about fans. This show is spooky which is perfect for Halloween episodes to get really crazy!

• HP says:

They can’t do another Halloween episode this season because since last years Halloween episode the entire show has spanned less than 2 months!

5. Brandy says:

GAH I can’t wait. I’ve wanted a Christmas episode of PLL since the beginning.

6. Kelly says:

They should cancel this snooze fest..So figgin predictable and the story line sucks. Only watch it for Holly Marie Combs since she is the only one whom can act out of the entire cast.