Exclusive

Faking It Sneak Peek: Lauren and Theo's First Kiss Ends in Disaster

Faking It Lauren Theo Kiss

After weeks of back-and-forth flirting, Lauren finally makes a move on Theo during Tuesday’s Faking It (MTV, 10:30/9:30c), but as you’ll see in TVLine’s exclusive first look, their first kiss might also be their last.

RELATED Buffy‘s Nicholas Brendon Guest-Starring on Faking It Season Finale

In the clip below, Amy’s tempestuous half-sister puts on the ol’ Lauren charm — it’s equal parts adorable and terrifying — for what should be the season’s most romantic confrontation yet. Of course, nothing ever goes quite according to plan at Hestor High.

Hit PLAY on the preview clip below, then drop a comment with your take on all things Lauren and Theo.

1. Abby says:

She’s not Karma’s half sister she’s Amy’s step sister.

2. sexualhulk says:

call me when liam is off the show

3. ggny says:

Is it weird Lauren is the only character im liking this season? Amy and Karma are getting kind of annoying. And Liam is a cliche they need to fix him somehow

• DCH says:

Karma has always been annoying to me, and well poor Amy is in love with someone who isn’t at the same place emotionally that she is. Amy’s stuck right now but Reagan will put
      a stop to that and I can’t wait to see those two. Bring on the Reamy!

4. Dan says:

Amy and Liam having sex at the end of last season kinda ruined this show. They took it too far and now its just doesn’t feel the same anymore.
    Also, in the first season there was still some hope that Amy & Karma could become a couple, now there is no hope left. Karma shows no interest at all.

To bad, it was a good first season.

• DCH says:

I think that if Faking It is lucky enough to get a 3rd season, then the PTB will
      finally get the message and put Amy and Karma together as a romantic
      couple. It’s called damage control, and I don’t think they’ll have a choice
      because they are losing viewers weekly. I personally didn’t allow that
      stupid lame hookup of Liam and Amy to ruin the show for me. I just
      watch now for Amy and want to see Amy happy.

5. Kaycie says:

All the comments are about Karma, Liam, & Amy. But I wanna know about Theo & Lauren. WTH just happened? Why’d he storm out like that?