Supernatural Sneak Peek: Harsh Words Are Exchanged as Sam Battles Dean

Earmuffs, kids! Because the words Demon Dean has to fling at Sam are not pretty.

As seen in the above sneak peek from this Tuesday’s Supernatural (The CW, 9/8c), Sam has captured Demon Dean, and is trying to coax his true brother out.

The prisoner, though, isn’t going down without a fight — using an ugly war of words to taunt Sam with some difficult truths/”truths.”

Will Sam’s last, desperate act, as seen in the video above, possibly pull the plug on Demon Dean’s reign of terror? Press play, if you’re ready.

1. Carla Krae says:

Demon Dean is trying so hard to appear as if nothing matters anymore.

2. Katherine says:

I love how Jared mastered this scene!!!

3. Jean says:

Holy sh*t!!! I have waited ten years to hear Dean say these things! YES FINALLY!!! So looking forward to this episode. Jensen is absolutely amazing.

• Alrisha says:

Me too!!! Sam is so annoying. He left Dean in purgatory now he’s talking about family don’t give out? No the best way to take Dean back

4. AJ says:

Demon Dean is the absolute best storyline since Season 5. This is incredible and cathartic, and he actually says the word “brainwashing”!! Funny though, how when it’s Dean who wants to quit, Sam says we don’t get to quit. And now he’s all about family. Funny.

SO HERE FOR THIS!!!

5. Mary says:

Poor Sammy… DD is a real dick (great job Jensen!) to him. But I will survive this because I know that the real Dean will be back and we know how much he loves his little bro! And Sammy knows it!

6. Robby Horine says:

Damn, Dean went THERE! Low blow to Sammy about mom.

7. Drew says:

This season has been the best in a long while so far. I’m so glad to see a storyline that is more grounded an human after so many wars in Heaven and Hell that I couldn’t really relate to. Demon Dean is surprisingly easy to relate to, and Cole is the strongest character to be introduced in a very long time.
    Funny how they keep accidentally introducing characters that could easily be spun off onto their own show, but when they actually try to create a spinoff, everyone hates it.

8. ninamags says:

Omg! That was brutal!! Poor Sammy.

DD is an a-hole. So Sam will cure Dean but the mark will still remain.

Cannot wait for Tuesday. ❤️

9. Jackie says:

Yes! Go, Demon Dean! Hopefully, he’ll also bring up Sam’s cooments from “Sharp Teeth” and “The Purge.”

Amazing job by Jensen!

10. Mare says:

Loved it! Go, Demon Dean! Hopefully, he will be able to throw Sam’s hateful “Purge” words back in his face as well! Would have loved a slapdown on Sam’s hypocritical “we don’t quit from family” speech, since as early as last season Mr. “We aren’t brothers, our family is what ruins us” Winchester was disowning Dean as his brother and “quitting” the family. But I guess it’s only OK when he does it. I just wish Demon Dean was sticking around for longer. Great to see Dean so carefree and as he said, non guilt ridden for a change!

11. Sandy says:

Well that was painful. Poor Sam. But then he must be used to Dean saying that kind of stuff to him.

• jean says:

Well, not quite to that level lol. Dean’s insults were generally lighter, he was more likely to punch his brother in the mouth than to try to hurt him with words. Fortunately for the boys, for better and worse Sam always believes in his brother.

12. Haley says:

I am not ready for demon dean to go away!!!!

13. This is some next level sh*t.

14. i been watching supernatural sence it came out and this season ten got to be one of the best ones that I wanted to see when dean has to be the demon…I watch reruns at work and on way to work my family night with my little boy is watching supernatural I recorded them every moring I even changed my work schedule so I can watch it and the new one comes out tonight I took off cuz I work at the time it comes on so u better not let me down