Exclusive

Grimm Premiere Sneak Peek: Nick's Latest Adversary Really Sucks

Grimm Season 4 Preview Video

Just because Nick’s been stripped of his powers doesn’t mean the situation in Portland’s getting any less Grimm.

To wit, this exclusive sneak preview from the Season 4 premiere shows Nick, Hank and Trubel researching the Gedachtnis Esser, a Wesen with an octopus for a head.

The beastie likes to get its tentacles into its victims’ skulls… and then the real fun starts.

Grimm returns to NBC on Friday, Oct. 24, at 9/8c. Press PLAY on the video below to take a trip to the trailer with the gang.

1. Jake says:

Looking forward to the show’s return.

2. Kate says:

I sort of wonder, since there is supposed to be an unintended consequence of Adalind’s curse, did Nick perhaps lose only his Grimm sight or everything else? I mean, I know we are all a little confused with all the everything else (and what is Grimm (the fighting seems to be) and what is the zombie after affects (the enhanced hearing) or if the zombie stuff is also Grimm stuff)

3. Patrick says:

Again, I reiterate, if they drag out the Grimless Nick, it will kill the show. 3-4 eps in, if he doesn’t have his powers back, the show will start to shed viewers. NBC is a wasteland, and no one cares about Fridays, so the show will get to finish the year. Plus side, if the numbers crater early, at least the PTB will have time to craft a good ending.

• Kate says:

I know, and I am worried because apparently within the “first few episodes” Juliette tries to put a stop to Monroe and Rosalee’s efforts to restore his powers (I get where the character would be coming from, her life has kind of been out of control since he discovered this, and if it were just him hunting, she’d be fine because she’s fine with him being a cop, but its all the stuff Marie warned Nick about) but its the fact that this isn’t resolved by the end of the second episode like the actual zombie stuff was is bothersome. And I like Trubel and everything, but it’ll wear on my last nerve if we are almost to the mid season break and its not resolved.

4. AK says:

I love Grimm, but I’m really not interested in watching while Nick is de-Grimmed. I’ll DVR the episodes, keep an eye out on the reviews/recaps, and worry about catching up once this whole storyline is over.

5. Barbara Levine says:

Thanks for letting me know when Grimm is returning. Already miss seeing it.

6. Luis says:

I hope we see NIck without his powers for at least 3 episodes, give him a real sense of what that feels like, and then give him a real choice over whether or not to go back.. Also, I hope we see Nick;s mom again.

7. Maryann says:

I love the show with all its twists and turns, and I am totally ok with it whether Nick gets his powers back quickly, or whether it is several episodes down the line. And I really like Truble and have enjoyed her roll in the show. In any case, I am really excited about the new season and can’t wait for the premiere.