Sleepy Hollow Pics: Ichabod's Ladies Face Off, Abbie Needs a Hug

Sleepy Hollow Season 2

Sleepy Hollow fans have long heard about Ichabod’s pre-Katrina dating prowess, and now they’re going to get to see it in action.

This new batch of photos from the Oct. 20 episode features shots of Ichabod — in flashback and sporting a natty tricorn cap — courting his former flame, Mary Wells (played by Turn‘s Heather Lind).

When TVLine first reported the casting, we told you that Mary was a flibertigibbet prone to extreme jealousy — a trait that seems to be on full display in the photo of her squaring off with Katrina.

Back in the present day, we see the Witnesses (and Hawley) at work in what looks like a library, where Ichabod is moved to comfort Abbie with an embrace. (We feel you, Abs. The Dewey Decimal System is hard.)

From the official synopsis: “A woman from Ichabod Crane’s past comes to Sleepy Hollow in the form of an un-dead Weeping Lady, aiming to harm anyone in her path. Meanwhile, Katrina and Crane learn unsettling things about each other’s pasts, and Abbie has some unexpected flirtatious encounters.”

Click on the gallery below to get your first look at the episode, titled “The Weeping Lady.”

1. Babybop says:

Those dresses are gorgeous.

• Angela says:

Yes. One of the big reasons I love it when the show flashes back to olden times-seeing the old styles of dress and whatnot are fun.
      Cool photos. I love the one with Noble on the ground looking up at the horned guy :D. And the hug between Crane and Abbie is so sweet. Awwww. The promo for next week looked REALLY creepy, so I’m very excited to see how it all pans out.

• Rowan77 says:

Agreed.

2. The Kaibosh says:

ya gotta love that hat!

3. kd83954 says:

THE HUG. good lord. also, can we take a moment to appreciate just how absolutely beautiful nicole beharie is?!

• Angela says:

No argument there. She’s gorgeous.

• BlueBelle says:

I really REALLY do not want Abbie and Crane to be anything else besides friends. I adore their friendship but UGH…that HUG!! They are so cute together. I always forget how petite Nicole (5′ 1″) is until she stands next to Crane. Yes, she is very pretty and she has great taste in men. She dated Michael Fassbender for a few months.

4. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

Has anyone else noticed that Moloch’s(sp?) horns seems to have changed orientation? I am sure in the pilot episode they seemed curled, like rams horns but now they seem to be forward facing like a bull. And I liked the pale and really thin body design. The creature design people must have changed there mind.

5. M3rc Nate says:

Lol how hard did they try to make the blonde guy look like Nathan Drake from Uncharted?

6. Havee you ever considered writing an ebook or gueat authoring
    oon other sites? I have a blog centered on the same
    subjects you discuss and would really like to have you share some
    stories/information. I know my readers would enjoy your work.

If you are even rekotely interested, feel free to send me an e-mail.