Walking Dead: Watch the Premiere's Horrifying First 4 Minutes Now

Back in July, Walking Dead showrunner Scott M. Gimple warned TVLine that the Season 5 premiere kicks off with “the most intense six minutes” in the show’s history.

It’s time to find out if he was telling the truth. (SPOILER ALERT: he was).

Ahead of Sunday’s opener (9/8c), AMC has unveiled a sizable chunk of that aforementioned sequence (embedded below). Proceed at your own risk…

1. Amanda says:

Wow. Just wow.

2. Kristine S. says:

I’m drawing a blank on the blond guy. Who is he again?

3. Omar says:

“The video you are trying to watch cannot be viewed from your current country or location.” :'(
    well, I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

4. THW says:

CAN SOME RECORD IT FOR ME AN SEND THROUGH EMAIL OR WHATS APP LOL DONT HAVE CABLE

5. Chris says:

If you can’t view it here, go to amc tv.com and you should be able to view it there. It worked for me.

6. can’t watch to watch the premiere

7. Jimmy says:

THAT’S where Sam went! I was curious about that during the episode where he first appeared last season. Even though he dies, at least we get to see Robin Lord Taylor on Gotham!

This looks amazing though, I’m so anxious for the premier tonight!

8. Jax&Juice's Girl says:

Anyways, can’t WAIT for tonight’s premiere!!!!! I hope Rick & Co. TURN THE TABLES on those people @ Terminus kill them all and take over that place as their NEW SAFE HAVEN at the end of the season!

9. Daniel says:

I’m from Romania and I can not see the episode , or the four minutes varog ‘m a big fan of “The Walking Dead ” to come forward since October 12 and now tells me that the video can not be seen in your country …