Exclusive

Selfie Sneak Peek: Eliza Tries to Get Her Groove Back

Loading video...

For someone who craves constant approval from strangers, Selfie‘s Eliza Dooley sure can dance like no one’s watching.

On Tuesday’s episode of the ABC comedy (8/7c), Eliza tries to relate to her co-worker Joan by taking a dance class with her. In the exclusive sneak peek above, Eliza nails the pre-choreography small talk — and gives the actual dance moves her best shot — but something tells me we won’t see her on So You Think You Can Dance anytime soon.

Press PLAY on the video above to see Eliza bust a move, then hit the comments and tell us: Are you loving ABC’s freshman comedy?

1. MommaSqwirl says:

I love Karen Gillian, she is so funny. I would not have even given this show a chance if it was not her in the lead. I feel like this show still has some growing pains while it figures out what it wants to be. It can still go either way. Though since this is a My Fair Lady “redo” (I can’t, in good conscience, call it a true redo) they should let Karen sing for real. She has a great voice.

2. Leah says:

I watched the pilot and thought it was so cute. I hope it continues. I’m glad I gave it a shot, despite it’s cringe-y title!

3. KCC says:

Joan’s intensity is amusing.

4. Sarah T. says:

This show is hilarious! Last week’s episode was even better than the pilot. Really hope ratings improve and ABC gives it a chance. Karen is fantastic and has great chemistry with Henry.

5. Tran says:

Really hope SELFIE gets canceled soon (may very well be the first new show of the Fall TV season to get canceled).

• radmcawesome says:

Selfie’s a cute show with charming leads. It’s just going through the usual, working out the kinks part of a new show.

Seriously, this show is nowhere near as grating as all the news sitcoms on NBC or Manhattan love story.

• Tran says:

I’m not kidding around. Karen Gillam was great in Guardians Of The Galaxy but her character on Selfie is 100% annoying. Deal with it.

• CantWait says:

And yet despite that, you appear to be watching it week after week. How otherwise would you know the character is annoying….Otherwise, you would just be speaking from a place of ignorance and that just can’t be the case…..

• Tran says:

I really never watched Selfie in my life and you should know better than that so stop talking trash like some WWE wrestler or something and stop whining and complaining.

• radmcawesome says:

Karen G is great in everything especially as Amy Pond in Doctor Who.

Deal with the fact that her character on Selfie is supposedtto be annoying. That’s why she needs Henry to rebrand her.

If you hate the show so much, I suggest you stop wasting energy watching it and looking for articles about the show to comment about how much you hated the show. Gee.

• Tran says:

I have no idea what you’re talking about so stop whining, complaining and bullying me because I hate when someone bullies me.

• radmcawesome says:

Nobody is bullying you- you are obviously projecting. We simply are explaining the show that you hate but haven’t seen the only two episodes that aired so far. You got called out for it. Deal with it.

6. Candice says:

LOL. Selfie is my favorite new comedy. I can’t wait to see what inspires Eliza to connect with Joan this week.

7. Phil says:

Hey Warner/ABC – why is this show not on iTunes? This show is tailor-made for the exact target demographic of an iTunes user – figure out your online contracts before you get on the air! Why are they limiting this show’s exposure when it needs all the help it can get?

Hands down, absolutely my favorite show of the new season! Karen Gillan really nails the parody of a person obsessed, and John Cho gets lines like: “I didn’t love Mark McGrath, I admired his resilience. Pop culture asked him to leave and instead he rose like a phoenix through the ashes of Sugar Ray.”

Yep. Episode two was funnier than the first!

8. Sims says:

Really, really enjoying this show. Hope it survives for a little while.