Exclusive

Girl Meets World First Look: Cory's High School Tormentor Returns

Harley Keiner Girl Meets World

Another ghost from Cory Matthews’ past is coming to Girl Meets World — and this one’s leaving a lemon-fresh scent in his wake.

RELATED Girl Meets World: Exclusive Photos from Rider Strong’s Directorial Debut

Danny McNulty, who terrorized Cory and Shawn on Boy Meets World as leather-clad thug Harley Keiner, will get a chance to make amends when he stops by the sitcom’s Disney Channel spin-off this Friday (8/7c).

Per the episode’s official description, the students of John Quincy Adams Middle School are given a lesson in appreciation, which pairs Lucas (Peyton Meyer) and Farkle (Corey Fogelmanis) with the once-feared Harley… who is now a janitor:

Harley Keiner Girl Meets World

Meanwhile, Riley (Rowan Blanchard) and Maya (Sabrina Carpenter) are put to work in the school cafeteria, and it looks like things go… well… less successfully than they should:

Harley Keiner Girl Meets World

Your thoughts on GMW‘s latest reunion? Drop a comment with your reaction below.

1. Joey Padron says:

Good to see Harley on the show. He looks different now from Boy Meets World. Can’t wait to see episode!

2. alistaircrane says:

Time has not been too kind to him. :-/
    Ok, we’ve seen Minkus and now Harley, but let’s get to the folks we REALLY want to see! Shawn, Alan, Amy, Morgan Mr. Turner, and Eric!!! (Oh, and more Feeny, too, please)

3. Mark A Ledbetter says:

I love everything about this show. I looked up to Ben growing up and now I can share one of my greatest memories with my daughter in a new, up to date way. Thank You so much Disney and the entire cast of GMW.

4. Cobra says:

Ok,, it will be cool to see Harley (hopefully he’ll call Corey Baboon) but I REALLY want to see Eric.

5. rachelle says:

I love this show so much! It’s adorable, funny and keeps me connected to my childhood in a new way. I’m so happy it got renewed. Here’s to many more years!

6. keith says:

I’ve been waiting for this episode. Yeah I’m old and love this show too.

7. Canada eh? says:

Is that Sonya Eddy (Epiphany on GH) in the last picture? If so, awesome!!!

8. Kevan says:

After the incredibly wobbly pilot, the show has settled in pretty comfortably. It’s still missing some elements though. Lucas has almost zero personality besides being a “nice guy,” we get almost no screen time with Topanga and Riley together, and I’m wondering if being on Disney will allow the show to age and evolve. Disney caps their shows’ runs at 3-4 seasons, right? So that will only take the girls partially into high school. Lastly, I’m glad they toned Farkle down. He’s now become a favorite character of mine, and it would be hilarious if he ended up dating Maya eventually.

• Winter says:

Really? I’ve really grown to like Lucas. He’s become more snarky and fun. I’ve really started to enjoy his back and forth with Maya.

• anonymous says:

You wish. He’ll never my favorite character due to my unpleasant experiences with people like him.

• anonymous says:

Who cares if he has no personality? People with personality don’t impress me. But like you, I’m also glad that Farkle was toned down. I’d like it better though if he’s so toned down that none of his past behavior is with him again.

9. Our large variety of the latest and previously
    owned machinery is updated often. More summer party ideas for cocktail parties
    include serving refreshing melon balls wrapped with prosciutto orr cucumber cups filled with humus, seaweed salad or salmon dip.
    While the event planners plan your event then they must make all
    those arrangements which can work too met its objectijve easily.

10. If yyou want to get out and live life on the edge without actually
    having to leave the comfort of your own home, do it for free,for fun, an internet-based through role playing games.

Spells can be cast which will either slow down or even freeze an opponent in place.
    The opportunities are certainly endless for every type of MMORPG.

11. AT says:

The scene with the girls reminds me of the I Love Lucy episode when Lucy and Ethel worked at the chocolate factory.

12. Libby says:

So, did EVERYONE move to NYC from Philly?

13. These role playing gwmes are often played in a wide range
    of formats from performing characters to character interaction in digital media.
    Therefore, you must adapt your gsming strategy at every turn.
    While battling against each other the clans seek out new skills,
    new capabilities and new weapons.

14. Ben says:

However, business cards and professional cores bonnets can also be effective marketing tools for your event planning business.
    Corporate videos should be appealingly and impressively shot to give an impressive view about
    your company as a reputed brand. Fund raisers tend to
    take place during the spring and around the holiday season, while corporate events will likely deoend
    on the trade or field of business.

15. Ineida Medina says:

It was awesome to watch this with my kids tonight and awesome to hear him call Corey Baboon again for all time sake. God I feel so old lol and I cant believe I use to have a crush on him

• Benjamin says:

That ending line made my day, was beyond happy when he called him baboon.

Now it’s time for Eric and Shawn to come back and I’ll be happy! I feel like they’re saving that for the Christmas episode, though.

Before GMW came out officially, leaked pictures showed the whole group sitting at a table together. So It’ll either be that or Thanksgiving, I think.

16. Jennifer says:

Two words to describe the episode: HACKIN AWESOME. ^_^ I am so glad to see that Harley’s back, and I see he’s changed. And I appreciate that this episode taught about appreciation and the forgotten. I also loved it when Harley still called Cory “Baboon.” XD

17. coupon says:

certainly like your website however you have to test the spelling on quite a
    few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find
    it very bothersome to inform the reality nevertheless I’ll certainly come again again.