Exclusive

How to Get Away With Murder Sneak Peek: Surprise! Michaela's Fiancé Knows [Spoiler]!

Loading video...

What’s worse than finding out an unexpected (and possibly unwelcome) secret about your fiancé? How about having a third party rub your face in said discovery?

RELATED How to Get Away With Murder Recap: It’s a Stab, Stab, Stab, Stab World

In the following exclusive clip from Thursday’s installment of How to Get Away With Murder (10/9c on ABC), Michaela (Aja Naomi King) learns that lesson the hard way after bringing handsome, politically connected Aiden (Elliot Knight) to Prof. Keating’s lion’s den office.

Then again, maybe it’s karma at play — seeing how Michaela botches the name of one of her fellow “circle of five” prized pupils.

Press PLAY for the full scene — then share if you winced at the big revelation, howled with glee or did a little bit of both!

1. Jared says:

I. Love. This. Show.

2. Tommy says:

Number 1 new show this fall imo

3. Rand says:

Yes. Yes. Finally Michaela’s story. I hope we learn more about Asher and Laurel soon. The weak link in the “Circle Of Life” is obviously Wes. Hope he got interesting real soon!

• Rand says:

“Circle of Five” *

• Caspian says:

Wes is the most interesting and layered of all the students.

• Ore says:

lol Wes is my favorite character and the most interesting so far imo

• Nick says:

What do you mean by weak link? So far, he’s definitely the most interesting one – and he doesn’t seam like he has a weak personality.

• Juju says:

I’m with you. Wes is more Bambi than JD ever was on Scrubs. And the Bambi naive and bumbling thing brings the drama to a screeching halt. It just doesn’t go with the slick and fierce show the rest of the actors are giving us.

• ChrisGa says:

Sorry, but I totally agree about Wes being “the weak link”. Maybe because I think the actor is just too damn earnest in his portrayal; his is my least favorite performance on the show(although the guy who plays “douche face” Asher is not far behind).

As for Connor, not sure if there actually was something with the fiancée or if he’s just screwing with Michaela. Either way, I’m sure I’ll love it as Connor is my fave character and that guy(Jack Falahee) is SO HOT.

4. herman1959 says:

WHAT! Oh, this show.

5. priya says:

YES i’m so excited for this. I needed mre on michaela and this seems like a good place to start. So it’s obvious that connor and her fiance used to be lovers. I wonder how this will affect their relationship. No doubt her and connor already have a competitive thing going on so i’m sure this will only make it worse. I like this show a lot.

6. Michiel says:

I can’t stand Connor but here for more competitiveness between him and Michaela if it means more Michaela.

7. Val says:

i hope he is bisexual, god knows we need the representation

8. Arna Perry says:

I’m not really enjoying the show. I’m giving it a couple of more episodes to evaluate it.

9. Carolina says:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant wait

10. Cheyenne says:

Oh man, I KNEW it! There had to be a reason for the animosity between Connor and Michaela and I had a seeking suspicion the fiancé had something to do with it. And I was right! Obviously Connor and Aiden going back at school. Looks like Aiden’s on the down low now. Should create some interesting tension between the three of them. Can’t wait!

• Cheyenne says:

*had something going on back at school.

• Nick says:

Well, first of all it looks from the sneak peek that Connor and Michaela didn’t know they had her fiancee in common – so how could this explain the animosity that happened before? I think Michaela displays animosity to whoever she feels threaten her ambition to be top of her class: and as Annalisa said, Connor is the one they should aim to destroy if they want top of her class. As for Connor, he’s just too cool to care about Michaela.

11. JT says:

Can’t wait…the best show ever. Forget all that reality show BS….

12. TVSERIESADDICT says:

How do the editors of TVLine determine whether a show is ‘hot’?
    I don’t know how they determine it but i know for a fact that How to Get Away With Murder is one hot show at the moment!
    you should add it to the “Hot Shows” category!

13. Celesta says:

I bet Aidan’s straight and Connor’s just trying to get to Mikaela by pretending that the two had a thing.

14. Blake says:

I actually jokingly created this scenario in my head and now it has come true…

The actual twist would be that something did happen between Connor and Aiden,…

But I think Connor is just screwing with Michaela, though it would be so cool if Aiden was bisexual!!!

15. cannoir says:

That girl is pure eye candie.

16. Ronnie says:

I just think Conner is messing with her head. He’ll use what he can to throw her off her game. She’s already on Keating’s bad side for her tardiness and he’ll use her relationship to do it.

17. I’m… breathless!!! :D

18. Scott says:

I love the look that Connor gives her at the end – it’s such a “tasty” look!