TVLine Items: Sutton Foster's Younger Trailer, Sing-Off Renewed and More

Sutton Foster is growing Younger before our eyes.

TV Land has unveiled the first trailer for its new comedy series starring the Bunheads alum as a single mother in her early 40s whose stalled publishing career is revitalized when she lies and passes herself off as being a twentysomething.

RELATED Fall TV Preview: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites

Younger — created by Darren Star (Sex and the City, Melrose Place) — premieres Tuesday, Jan 13 at 10/9c.

Ready for more of today’s newsy nuggets? Well…

* NBC’s The Sing-Off will return for Season 5 as a holiday event, per The Hollywood Reporter.

* Disney XD has renewed Star Wars Rebels for Season 2.

* AMC will debut a Better Call Saul music video during a Breaking Bad marathon on Sunday at 7:15/6:15c.

1. Denise says:

Yay! I love The Sing Off!

2. sillyemmy says:

I am THRILLED about the Sing Off! Best judges on television. Was going to be so sad if I didn’t have a little extra Ben Folds in my life for a couple weeks.

3. Tran says:

Very happy for The Sing Off getting renewed. Wonder if Nick Lachey (the host) and the judges from last season are coming back.

4. Mika02 says:

so Jane by Design in reverse?

5. K says:

Younger actually looks pretty good! TV Land has another good sitcom ahead I think.

6. gdv says:

I miss Bunheads!

7. KyleScott says:

But it wasn’t the first trailer ? there was another one on youtube. I saw it months ago.

8. Susan says:

I am looking forward to watching Sutton Foster, again. I really enjoyed her on Bunheads.

9. Brock says:

WooHoo! I’m adding YOUNGER to my list. TV LAND has done it again!

10. uk-usa-tvaddict says:

For Younger, I want to know how much money is she earning at an entry level job? And wouldn’t her whatever is the American equivalent of her National Insurance Number (I am from the UK) give away the fact that she is 40 and not 23? This show looks ridiculous, I will give it an episode or 2.

• S. says:

I don’t know what’s clear about National Insurance Numbers but Social Security Numbers (I’m guessing that’s the equivalent) wouldn’t indicate age just from eyeballing them. Just to make sure of that, I did a quick google and the first 3 numbers are regional, not that most people probably realize that b/c I certainly didn’t. There’s also some randomness involved in the other numbers. The overall number isn’t gonna be lower just because she’s older although it’s interesting that that might be different in the UK. Anyway, I think they said 26 not 23. Also there’s four years after college = 22 + 4. Sutton’s always looked younger than she was. Great casting.

11. Ann says:

Yay to the Sing-off! But will it have the same format as last time in which they rigged the show to allow the producer’s obvious favorite to win or will they let viewers vote this time?

12. Wow, I actually loved that… Why the hell didn’t ABC picked iup?