Exclusive

Supernatural Premiere Sneak Peek: Sam Goes to Monstrous Extremes

Loading video...

Dean may be the Winchester who’s become a demon on Supernatural, but Sam proves to be quite demonic and terrifying himself in TVLine’s exclusive video from the Season 10 premiere.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop and Photos From 42 Returning Favorites, Including Supernatural

“Whatever soul you had, whatever Boy Scout code you cuddled up to at night, it’s all gone,” a demon gal declares — but it’s not Dean she’s referencing!

Even as she begs for her life, Sam continues torturing her for answers about his brother and Crowley’s whereabouts. Just as executive producer Jeremy Carver previewed, you may be left wondering who the true monster is by the end of the sneak peek.

VIDEO Supernatural Season 10 Trailer Pits Winchester Vs. (Demon) Winchester

Supernatural returns Tuesday, Oct. 7, at 9/8c on The CW. A retrospective special, featuring fresh interviews with the executive producers and cast, airs Monday, Oct. 6, at 9 pm.

Press PLAY to watch the preview, then hit the comments with your thoughts on the darker side of Sam.

1. Ashley says:

Mystery Spot Sam! I love it :D

2. Proma says:

Ahaha dark!Sammy is beautiful and dark!Sammy who has gone darkside for his brother? Love of my life!! :’D <3

3. Sandy says:

Oh my. I do love dark and scary Sam. Cannot wait

4. RowdyBug says:

“Just as executive producer Jeremy Carver previewed, you may be left wondering who the true monster is by the end of the sneak peek.”

Umm not Sammy he’s just looking for his brother! Doesn’t count! Besides she’s a demon! Who’s with me!

5. SayYouMe (@SayYouMee) says:

Cool.
    But where is Misha? Where is my sweet baby Cas? He’s grace is fading now! How is he all alone there..?

• Arthur says:

Agreed, I really need to know more about Cas and his grace issue! I just want all of Team Free Will happy, healthy, and back together fighting the good fight.

Wonder if Sam will turn back to demon blood… hmmmmm… :D

6. Emily says:

Dark!Sam is my favorite; I’m really looking forward to this season. :D

7. Wendi says:

Wait until you meet the othe side. We all live together un a vert famous museum un cenntral park well we did intil it was raded by Werewolfs we call black spirals. Some of us are werewolfs too but we serve and fight for Gaia. They call me Corey. Im not too into publicity but im a Dreamspeaker and im building an army to fight the Wyrm. We are on the brink

8. RGNYC says:

Love it! Scary Sam at the end there! Can hardly wait!

9. Charles Louis Givens says:

That clip was intense. No more mr boy scout. I like the darker Sam, as far as I’m concerned Supernatural should push the envelope.

10. Joey says:

Whoah, Sam is downright terrifying here! Jared Padalecki is really bringing it this season. I can’t wait to see this episode now.

11. They torture demons all the time. How is this dark or even new? Yawn.

12. Couldn’t sam just drink her blood and get some of his old mojo back. That should help him on his quest.

13. Rick says:

..Jared, I love you, but that last “where’s my brother” was some truly terrible acting.

14. jackie says:

I love the dark Sam it is much more entertaining and interesting to watch. In the end I love Sam anyway he is.

15. mazzystar says:

lol jared is such a crappy actor!

• Frances says:

He really isn’t. I’m guessing you’re a Misha or Jensen stan, since their extreme fans so love putting down Jared to praise their favourites. I’m sick of the crap Jared gets from that part of the fandom. All three of them are great actors.

16. Ella says:

WHERE’S MY BROTHER?! Hehehe. Also, where is my Cas?!

17. kari says:

pretty sexy

18. pmj says:

Our Sammy wouldn’t really be sammy if he didn’t go darkside for his brother!! Dean would do the same if their roles were reversed. So it really isn’t fair calling him monstrous.
    Oh and Jared is just as great an actor as Misha and Jensen.

19. Pamela says:

Yes, torture is horrifying but how is this different from any other torture of a demon by Sam in the past. Although Dean has been the more prolific torturer, Sam has done his share…so I don’t understand why this scene should be especially surprising or shocking, given that Sam is desperate to find his brother. Just sayin…

20. CASTIEL says:

THEY HONESTLY GOT TO STOP PLAYING AROUND I SAY TKE THE MARK OF KANE AND THE FIRST BLADE AND GANK EM ALL KILL EM ALL LET GOD SORT THEM OUT WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM HELL THINS WERE AWSOME HE KILLED WITH OUT THINKING TWICE AND TORTURED DEMONS FOR FUN NOW SAME AND DEAN HAVE GOTTEN REAL SOFT LATELY LTTING WERE WOLFS LIVE WHAT A MONSTERS A MONSTER GANK EM ALL I SAY STEP IT UP THIS NEW POWER THAT HAS GIVEN DEAN SUCH A NEW WONDER ON LIFE I SAY TAKE IT AND EMBRACE THE URGE TO KILL GANK EM ALL DEAN GANK EM ALL ITS FINALLY TIME FOR THE CREATORS OF THIS SHOW TO LET DEANS TRUE HEART SHOW WE ALL KNOW DEAN WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT KING OF HELL EVERY SINCE HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD WITH THE HELP OF THE VAMPIRE HES HAD SUCH A LOVELY WAY ABOUT HIM TIME TO GET OVER THE DRAMA AND THE TEARS TIME TO GANK SOME BITCHES GO DEAN GO KILL EM ALL MY FRIEND LOLS XD JOKES

21. jim says:

Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this blog.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to
    get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance.

I must say you have done a excellent job with this. Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome.
    Superb Blog!