Exclusive

New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings

New Girl Season 4 Photo Alan Ritchson

Will Jessica Day want a short, short man? We’ll find out when Smallville alum Alan Ritchson makes his New Girl debut in October — and here’s a tiny, exclusive sneak peek.

RELATED New Girl Recruits a Person of Interest to Woo Jess in November

As TVLine previously reported, Ritchson will play a potential love interest who’ll admit to Jess that he isn’t the best hung stallion in the stable, if you know what we mean (and what we mean is that he has a micropenis).

In an effort to prove she’s not as shallow as her pals, Jess will bet she can date him for a month. But what if his very little friend is the least of his problems?

Ritchson’s episode airs Tuesday, Oct. 7 (Fox, 9/8c).

newgirl_micro_1 newgirl_micro_2 newgirl_micro_3

1. kd83954 says:

Holy crap, he looks like a young Grayson McCouch!!

2. RP says:

When did they decide to make these characters so shallow and trashy? I’m all for good sex humor, but are they all going to do anything else this season or just sleep around?

• Judy Johnson says:

I agree, if things don’t change up a bit they might loose my viewership. What I’ve seen of Nick and Jess so far breaks my heart. Shouldn’t be surprised though, sex seems to be the only thing Liz Meriwether can talk about.

• Annie says:

Unfortunately, I think I’m about done too. The premiere was downright raunchy. These characters used to be so fun and the humor so SMART. Now every spoiler I read sounds like they’re running around acting like horny teenagers. It’s almost painful to watch such an amazing show fall like this.

3. Alan says:

Sneak Peek is usually a video, not photos.

4. cristy says:

That man is beautiful.

5. Josh Emerson says:

I quit watching last season and it looks like I’m not missing much. No wonder the ratings suck. I wish those other viewers tuning out would watch The Mindy Project though. Great show.

6. KC says:

This show is so over!

7. Brigid says:

Last weeks episode was great, it reminded me of Season 1. I’ll admit that last year lost something but so far so good this season.

8. Liz B. says:

Huh. Still watching. I watched some season one eps. last night and it WAS funnier than last season. Still only LOL’d once, but I was amused more. I liked that Jess didn’t sleep around as much I season one. She seemed a nice contrast between-well, everyone else on the show. But there were a lot of good things about it. Either way, I hope it does well tonight.

9. Over it says:

No Thank you. Does anyone watch this show anymore? Please take it out back and shoot it already.

10. Jenn says:

It makes me sad that writers get bored writing humor for couples, and therefore ditched the Nick and Jess relationship just as it was getting good. Happy couples don’t sell, as Candice Bergen said in Sweet Home Alabama. Sad because I loved them together and I feel like the show has been missing something. I did enjoy the premiere but I don’t see them being renewed after this season unless something changes

11. BMS says:

It’s THAD!

12. annie O says:

This was a great episode! :D genuinely funny and entertaining …and not just “a little”, a lot