Exclusive

Witches of East End: Watch Joanna's Deleted Nightmare and Meet [Spoiler]

Ding dong, the witches are… not dead.

RELATED Witches of East End‘s Rachel Boston on Ingrid’s Killer Twist: What’s Next?

Sunday’s Witches of East End reversed the tragic twist of last week’s episode, reviving Ingrid and Freya at a devastating cost, and TVLine has the exclusive first look at an intense — not to mention plot-twisty — scene that didn’t quite make the final cut. (To be fair, there was a lot to squeeze into the hour.)

Remember when Wendy woke Joanna from her pseudo-suicide, and she claimed she’d been with her daughters? This scene is that nightmare, and in addition to seeing her girls being sucked into hell, Joanna’s little trip also reveals the existence of — wait for it — another Beauchamp!

Hit PLAY on the video above, browse photos from last night’s episode below, then drop a comment: Assuming we’ll eventually meet her, who should play Joanna and Wendy’s sister?

1. Katherine215 says:

Love this show so much. Though, I STILL don’t understand why Tarkoff isn’t dead. I really hope they explain that better.

2. Cj says:

Can we have Morena Baccarin play the sister ? That would be amazing

3. Noelle says:

Um, why was this cut? It seems pretty important. And not to mention awesomely spooky.

4. Kat says:

Great. WHY are those videos never for everyone to watch? It’s not available in my country -.- I hate it :(

5. Eran says:

She’ll never in a trillion years agree to do this again (typecast and everything) but in a fantasy world where I am Casting Director, I’d bring Shannen Doherty on board as Joanna and Wendy’s third sister. East End has that extra bit of darkness ‘Charmed’ lacked which Doherty always wanted it to have. never-going-to-happen fantasy, over.

• Ray says:

Being typecast or playing another witch sure as hell beats doing informercials for an unaccredited online “university.” At least in my book.

However, I don’t think the resemblance is strong enough.

6. yulion12 says:

can someone tell me what happens in the deleted scene? (besides there being another sister…) I can’t watch it =(

7. Skittles&Bits says:

They denied us this and made us sit through a scene of Dash getting it on with an FBI agent???? There are no words for the amount of frustration I’m feeling right now. This scene is not only important (the revelation of a third sister who lives/runs the underworld?) but well shot.

• Kate says:

Oh, well, I think the FBI agent was important because, well, did you see how she was eyeing Frederick and Killian when they were having their little row? And how freaking loud Frederick was being (when I notice that these characters at least look around mostly before they have magic conversations). Either she is a competent FBI agent who was sent in to investigate the murders Frederick did commit, or she is a witch or something herself and Dash is in even deeper doo doo that we think he is in already.

• anakl says:

In the books Joanna has one sister who is responsible for the Underworld (Helda)…I guess she’s the one in Joanna’s dream (although they may change her name here)…

• Kite says:

Wow, the relationships between the Asgardians here are really quite different from myth, aren’t they? But Helda sounds verrrry interesting!

• Ray says:

I was also thinking that pointless boinking screen time could have been put to better use, and lo and behold! A deleted scene that never saw the light of day due to Lifetime’s incessant need for sexy times that do not advance the story.

8. Kate says:

It was kind of curious they each had different images of the afterlife and while I have doubts that Freya was on her way to hell, why was Ingrid still here? They keep making allusions to her being the most powerful, but they need to follow it up (like Grandpa didn’t look super happy that this was his progeny who wanted to go to Aasgard, which might mean, she’s the one who can destroy him).

9. Rebecca says:

Great scene! Wish it would have been in there!! I guess they have there reasons.

10. Ray says:

Too bad this show did exactly what I feared and brought the sisters back to life with NO consequences what so ever. What a huge disappointment and major cop out!

Keep ’em dead and have Joanna be pregnant again. Great opportunity for a casting change and to infuse some new life into the show.

• Kite says:

No consequences whatsoever? Um…….

• Ray says:

Yes. Can you list all the repercussions? Freya and Ingrid have fully in tact memories, that bodies are not decomposing, etc.

Granted something could occur in the week ahead but it was just very lazy writing to revive them from the dead so easily. It was *literally* an instance of deus ex machina if I’ve ever seen one.

• whats to say fredricks death wasnt a concequence, and also the influence of it could be responsible for wendy being in hell? but in the episode the king revives the sisters it explains the fact that the king can revive and use forbidden magics without concequence so this argument is totally irrelevant and pointless.

• oops and also forgot to say, how would it be a recasting opportunity? the girls are reborn and look exactly the same when they grow up, so that just wouldnt work.

• Ray says:

Joanna would become pregnant as she has many times before and we would see her daughters reborn and played by little girls for a few episodes, and then recast and played by two new teenage actresses.

11. Nadie says:

Can anyone post a link here so others can watch it in countries that it won’t show?? Really want to see this clip and frustrated that I can’t. If someone could do this I would be very grateful!

12. Derrell Robinson says:

Courtney coxx should play the third sister she has the look

13. Denise says:

I think the show is very good, love it! definitely room for improvement and some parts at the end seemed rushed..Like, all of a sudden, Ingrid got her powers back as the family was using their powers to kill their grandfather. But all in all, the show is great and I am looking forward to a season 3..U jus can never tell what kinda twists and turns that may occur with a show about witchcraft. I can’t wait to see what happens next :-) ooouuu

• Lisa says:

Ingrid gradually got her powers back because of the spell they were saying together as they hit him her powers(the most recent taken) were sent back. Can not wait for season 3

14. After that season finale.. this show had BETTER get a season 3, it’s edging up my top 20 fav shows list and its nearing beating Charmed now, and thats only with just 2 seasons.. :O

15. Lisa says:

It’s not just him being a telepath it’s because the king gave him more powers to find the beauchaumps also Because he is also a powerful warlock he can heal himself just enough to get away.