Fall TV Preview

Once Upon a Time: Dancin', Romancin' and 9 More Season Premiere Teasers

Once Upon a Time Season 4 Spoilers

One week before it airs, ABC this Sunday night held a star-studded screening of Once Upon a Time‘s Season 4 premiere, which is titled “A Tale of Two Sisters” and introduces the much-ballyhooed crossover of Frozen characters.

To tide you over until we start doling out the heaps of scoop we got on the red carpet from many of the series stars (present and past), here’s a list of teasers from the new season’s opening hour.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop From 42 Returning Favorites, Including Once

* The premiere’s opening scene takes place in Arendelle, the setting for Frozen, though Elsa and Anna are not seen.

* Marian simply cannot understand why everyone in Storybrooke is being so dang nice to the Evil Queen!

* Do you still have to honor your wedding vows if your wife comes back from the dead…?

* Regina and Emma have a great heart-to-heart… where they’ve never face-to-face.

* Queen Elsa (played by Fringe‘s Georgina Haig) and vehicles do not mix.

* Someone says, “He won’t smell like that forever.”

RELATED Once Upon a Time Drafts Army Wives‘ Sally Pressman

* Judging by the audience reaction at the El Capitan Theater in Los Angeles, Belle and Rumple’s Beauty and the Beast dance was the episode’s most swoon-worthy moment.

* Hook provides Emma with some much-needed encouragement.

* The reindeer playing Sven deserves a special Emmy.

* Neal/Baelfire makes an appearance… sort of. (Regardless, it’s quite touching.)

* The episode ends with a journey.

1. Lysh says:

I cannot wait!! Great teasers!

2. mikayla says:

Can you tell us the reaction to CaptainSwan scenes? And are there stuff we can get excited about?

3. Casey says:

You and me both, Marian. You and me both.

4. Jr1 says:

Looking forward to this Frozen arc and the relationship that will form and the parallels.
    Premiere episode sets up the journey for sure and mirrors will come in for the finale to this episode imo
    I love how Hook totally believes in Emma and encourages as always… looking forward to their journey this season and build up, but mostly Emma’s whole journey with herself, family and romance and everything as a Emma Swan fan – cant wait!!!

5. Rita says:

No the best spoiler was Neal

• Ray says:

The dead need to stay dead. Esp MRJ

• Freddie says:

The only Neal there is in present is Baby Snowing lol and i’ve tried to be indifferent to the name but it irks me but i’m just gonna call the baby either baby snowing or little prince!

• Xoxo Mmny says:

I thought I’m the only one who feels this way. Little prince is better. Just leave dead Neal dead. Don’t bring him up anymore!!

• Nav says:

You arent the only one. I think there quite a ppl who are baffled or dont like it are I guess indifferent to it atleast not had to think or hear it over the hiatus, I think we get why the writers did it but its just too baffling and wished the name was something else.

• Kyle says:

Pretty MRJ is not dead. Just saying.

• K says:

MRJ is not dead; Neal/Baelfire is. You guys need to work on separating fantasy from reality.

• I was rooting for Neil but you are right. The decision has been made. To bring him back now accept in flashbacks would soil the image of the show. He should stay dead for the reason already stated and the fact that I don’t think Emma could ever really let go of the fact that Neil let her go to jail.

6. Len84 says:

Thanks for the teasers :)
    Cant wait for this season, all sounds so good – character arcs, the main 4 couples arcs and Frozen.
    My fave is Emma and Hook. But overall Emma’s arc i am looking forward to and what we will see and finally see now that she is has everything in her life she ever wanted and should of had – home/family and new relationship aka love aka Hook.
    I look forward to seeing and hoping more of Hook’s struggle he has trying to be worthy and adjusting to life in storybrooke :)

7. Li says:

“Regina and Emma have a great heart-to-heart…” My queen & savior having an intimate moment. #SwanQueen <3

8. Jennifer says:

“Regina and Emma have a great heart-to-heart… ” this is all I want out of this show is these two women who are constantly at odds but also have so much in common just talking and connecting and ugh it’s so beautiful it hurts. This relationship is so layered and complex and has so much depth and I just love it.

9. rachelle says:

#HopeForOutlawQueen

10. Ana says:

Cannot wait!!!
    Though I know for me the most swoon worthy moment will be every single Emma and Killian scene :)

11. Brandt says:

Ever the OQ shipper, Matt. *sigh*

12. Xoxo Mmny says:

Enough of Neal/Baelfire. May he rest in peace! I feel like A&E feels guilty killing him off then they keep bringing his memories back.

• Nav says:

I dont think they do feel guilty coz he always was a plot device and not much from his pov but I think naming the baby was taking it abit too far esp since we also needed to hear how a hero he was… when really it was his own silly fault for choosing dark magic.

13. Letti says:

For me the best spoiler is Neal, and I like the Frozen ones and Rumpbelle as well… Hoping that this season will be good :)

14. Guest says:

Thank you for the spoilers! Omg can’t wait for the rump/belle dance :) I’m already swooning! Out of all the spoilers that one and for my strange odd reasons *elsa and vehicles don’t mix. HAHAHA! Definite knee slapper there :)
    On another note 1) never have like love triangles I mean what happened to the good old days when it was just a couple having to go through trails not this stupid love triangle bs. 2) the actress who plays Marian..sorry can’t do it that actress looks even more evil than Regina when she was the evil queen. She looks like the kind of person who would watch a person drown and not lift a finger to help. I wish they would have casted her better :/ I agree with many of you! Let neal and his name (cannot get behind prince neal) rest in peace! Snow/charmings baby I will only call prince. Haha
    Can’t wait for this season to start :D rumpbelle, captain swan, and outlaw queen all the way!

15. nymeria108 says:

As a NEAL STAN I don’t like the fact that they’re bringing him back NOW that he’s dead. Stick to your decisions, writers! YOU killed him, now let us grieve in peace. Don’t show us what we can’t have.

• Freddie says:

They are not bringing him back from the dead, he is dead like real dead – he isnt coming back, but obviously your gonna hear about him just like we have been hearing about Bae since season 1. Hence why he has always been a plot device since season 1 running Rumple’s story/scenes and motivation and reasons and then Emma’s hurt and walls and so on.

• K says:

You can repeat the boilerplate about Neal being a plot device as much as you like, but all it shows is that you don’t understand what a plot device is. Neal was a plot DRIVER; he made decisions that affected other people’s lives.

16. Kyle says:

Thanks for the teasers. The story I’m most interested in so far is the Robin and Regina one. I wasn’t a fan of the season finale twist and I’m still not because bringing someone back from the dead seems extreme to me and Robin and Regina are a couple that could have had lots of internal struggles instead of such an external based one, but what I’ve heard about Marian in this episode sounds good.
    I feel for Robin, he’s in an impossible situation now, torn between the wife he mourned and slowly moved on from, and the woman he’s fallen in love with in the present. Not to mention that it’s heartbreaking to think of how long it took Regina to allow herself to love anyone other than Daniel and how happy Regina and Robin were in the season finale and now here we are… I’m hoping it will all work out in the end and Marian will find happiness of her own while Regina and Robin find their way back to one another.

17. Singles z Prahy a celé Ceské republiky se obracejí nna seznamky а podobné služby,
    protožе mají príliš rušný život na tо, aby nekoho hledali v reálném živote.
    Zaregistrujte se, vyzkoušejte našі službu a rozhodnětе se, zda jsou tito singles z Brna neco
    pro vás. Vyzkoušejte tο sami na vlastní kůži a užijte ѕi seex v Plzni.

18. Freddie says:

Thanks for the teasers tvline
    Mostly looking forward to Frozen and Charmings and Emma/Hook, Emma becoming more onto her own and overcoming her issues.

As for Regina, i just hope she realises that what happened has come back to bite her and the countless lives she took, i get it she wants a happy ending but it dont come just like that and then everyone feeling sorry for her and her not realising on the whole what she has done. Sorry to say.

• GreenJelloFrog says:

I have a few questions please? If this Frozen Arc is “suppose” to happen prior to the Frozen Movie being release, Why is Elsa wearing the blue dress if these events have not happened yet? Anna had not run off to find Elsa she would have not meet Kristoff and Sven and Elsa is not Queen. Can anyone add clarity to my question? Thank you, I am not sure this is another plot hole we are just expected to accept like you can Taser and kill wood?
      I am excited over the Bell and Rumble dance.

19. Hans Isles says:

I can’t wait anymore for OUAT season 4.
    #OnceIsFrozen

20. I can’t wait until Emma and Regina have a heart to heart. That will be interesting to say the least.

21. These help your readers by sign posting where information is and will contain your keywords in some form or other.
    Rather than type keywords, many of today’s search users input
    or state their questions. VOLTRANK only requires that the user place
    sponsorship links on whichever pages the user chooses.