Fall TV Preview

Revenge Season 4 Trailer Teases Suicidal Twist, Victoria's Fiery Payback

Loading video...

What’s that saying, “Hell hath no fury like a Hamptons Ice Queen beaten with a shovel and involuntarily checked into a mental hospital?”

All we know is that Emily might want to watch her back as Revenge‘s fourth season gets underway, because in the following exclusive trailer, Victoria sounds like she’s out for blood.

RELATED Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites, Including Revenge

While the sometime Mrs. Grayson narrates, the video recaps the history of Em’s presence in the Hamptons, from meeting Victoria at the art auction on the boat (hi, Ashley!) to the infamous helicopter incident of 2014 (duck, Pascal!) and more. (If the video seems familiar, it’s because it’s an extended version of one released in August.)

Then, we get fleeting glimpses of what’s in store when the ABC drama returns on Sunday, Sept. 28 (10/9c), and the action seems to include — among other visuals — Nolan being carried around like a god, Charlotte about to leap off a building and an unconscious Emily about to burn to death.

PHOTOS Revenge Sneak Peek: Jack’s Surprise Season 4 Profession Revealed!

See for yourself by pressing PLAY on the video at the top of the post, then hit the comments with your predictions for the upcoming season.

1. Missy Kelly says:

It’s looking like a good year for Ems!

2. Saying file cannot be played! :(

3. Dan says:

LOOKS AMAZING!!! SO excited for the new season, especially that David is back, so many interesting plot-twists can occur! I really hope that Emily finds peace at the end of her journey…deep down she’s a sweet girl and deserves to be happy.

4. Kristin says:

It looked like Charlotte on the top of the roof. Maybe she’s finally met her breaking point this season? Too bad since her dad is actually alive. So excited that James Tupper isn’t just reoccurring anymore!!!

5. Balaji K says:

This is lame. The show is about Emily/Amanda’s revenge not Victoria’s. I guess the showrunners will do anything to keep the show going.

• Ray says:

I agree. I have been invested in Emily from Day one and if they mess that up, then season 3 is the true ending of the show to me. Victoria in a mental institution and Conrad bleeding in the middle of the road sounds like a good ending to me lol.

• Delante says:

I think it will be great. Victoria trying to get revenge and we all know she ultimately will fail. We finally get to see Victoria vs Emily for real now that Victoria knows who Emily really is!

6. Aciel Zoubi says:

this season looks promising, just hope the season itself will just be as good

7. Deion says:

Aww, phooey. There was some Daniel in that one.

8. Whatevah says:

JUMP CHARLOTTE JUMP! And take Daniel with you…

• Letti says:

I don’t get why some people hate Charlotte so much… She’s not so relevant but she’s still just an insecure teenage girl, who is also Emily’s sister. So don’t worry I’m sure she won’t be killed off at least until she realises who Emily is… BTW Daniel became totally aweful. But the actor is good.

• dee123 says:

LOL. Total agree.

9. Ray says:

I can’t deny the promo looks amazing. It looks like Emily will be the underdog this season. The odds are stacked against her. I hope my girl finally takes down Victoria and sends that wicked witch to prison where she belongs. Gideon and Charlotte should be interesting to watch.

10. ljljl@wer.com says:

There was already far too much of the Graysons winning last season… I cant take a whole season of them going on the offensive. They deserved more than what she did to them

• Dude says:

I have to disagree. Last season it got boring because Emily was written into a corner where she couldn’t really lose. They weren’t going to let Victoria in on her secret until the finale so she didn’t really have anything on Emily. Revenge is always at its best when the odds are stacked against Emily and she comes out on top, I’m hopeful this season will be more of that.

• Ray says:

I agree. I am just glad Emily finally took Conrad down. If he is alive, he will have a hard time building himself back up especially since he broadcast his crimes on live TV.

11. Delante says:

Man I want the new season to start already!!!

12. Matt C. says:

Love the new footage! Charlotte better not kill herself. If any Grayson should die early on this season, it should be Daniel. With David returning, Charlotte has a chance to have an actual storyline this season. Please, writers, don’t waste this opportunity!

13. Laur says:

What is going awn?!? Jack’s a cop? And Charlotte is not only suicidal, but has sex scenes? Meanwhile, Victoria is just hanging out with Lisa Simpson and Patty Mayonnaise in the Looney Bin…

14. Len84 says:

Emily has to come out on the top!
    Jack and Emily also find their way back to each other <3

15. Letti says:

This looks so great. Hope Emily will win tho, andhope she’ll end up happily with Jack :)

16. Nicole says:

i CANT WAIT!! this looks like it may even be one of the most edgy seasons yet! This show could go on forever there are so many twists and turns. I cant get enough. I just hope the emily-nolan relationship will always stay strong. I love them! I feel if she lost nolan the show would be ruined….Although, if nolan gets more “revengy” than he already is…I think that would make things even more interesting.