Exclusive

Finding Carter Season Finale First Look: Prepare for Lori's Craziest Surprise Yet

Finding Carter Season Finale

Already a known kidnapper, it looks like Finding Carter‘s Lori Stevens can also add “stalker” to her résumé.

RELATED Finding Carter Renewed for Season 2

In TVLine’s exclusive first look at Tuesday’s season finale (MTV, 10/9c), Carter gets her hands on some creepy photos of David and Elizabeth allegedly taken by Lori. The catch? They were taken way before the couple claims to have known their daughter’s abductor.

Of course, the real twist comes when Carter volunteers to help Elizabeth with Operation: Catch the Crazy Lady. But will she go through with it?

Hit PLAY on the preview clip below to find out how it all goes down, then drop a comment with your theories about tomorrow’s game-changing finale.

1. Cari says:

Theory: David and Lori were involved and she was stalking David. She took Carter as punishment for him ending the relationship.

2. Karena says:

Where is the clip?!

3. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Can’t wait to see what happens on season finale tomorrow night!

4. ggny says:

Hopefully Lori takes Crash and they move to Cali. The show is fine without Lori imo and would be better without Crash

• johnhelvete says:

Crash should be going to prison after shooting Max and with any luck Crash will be off the show. Wouldnt mind seeing Bird gone as well. I can see Carter visiting Lori in prison if she is apprehended in the finale, and Lori seems to be too important of a character to be off the show permanently.

5. L says:

I just hope we finally get some answers on Lori in the finale… Cant understand why Carter never asked her any questions about the kidnapping.

6. Jacob says:

Lori be crazy!!! Some of my possible theories. Lori and David has some type of back story prior to David meeting Liz and she was stalking him the whole time. We know Elizabeth comes from wealth so Lori was stalking her out of jealousy or something like that. GamGam who I don’t trust at all hired Lori to spy on David and Elizabeth because she never trusted David, Lori becomes obsessed and eventually takes Carter. Or maybe Lori is somehow related to David or Elizabeth. Plenty of ways this one can go but I do hope the show makes it clear that Lori be crazy, getting to soapy with it can ruin it for me.

• L says:

Its a better show if she isnt crazy… they’ve made her somewhat likeable so far… that makes the show more complex.

• Jacob says:

Too soapy if she isnt mentally unstable, I am all for keeping her on the show and showing more of her back story but she has to have some type of mental issue. Only someone who has some type of mental issue would ever take a 3 year old child. Maybe she lost a child at birth, maybe she lost David to Elizabeth, etc… and thats fine but something drove her mentally unstable to take a child and that makes it more realistic. Also I don’t see where they made her very likable, she was always testy with Max, she hasn’t explained anything to Carter yet and she had small chances to do so, she threatened David on the phone, and I mean she was having Carter celebrate her kidnapping day as her birthday, again that is some mentally crazy stuff. So yes Lori needs to be mentally unstable and then they can show us why it happened and how it affects Lori, Carter and the Wilson family going forward.

• johnhelvete says:

Also the show has layed the groundwork for Lori being mentally unstable/ mentally ill in her limited screentime on the show with her scenes with her scenes with Max and some of Carter’s memories (flashback scenes).

7. Ray says:

The characterizations on this show are whack! I don’t know why I stayed after the awful seventh episode, but I did. I blame slim summer pickings.

8. Aimee boone says:

Omg I want to watch more

9. caskettoficecubes says:

the video doesn’t work for me :(

10. Yanique Bailey says:

Carl
    that is the exact same theory I was thinking

11. abby says:

I think Lori was either an egg donor, or a surrogate mother gone bad.

• Hana says:

Yes, I agree. I think they hired Lori to be their surrogate, not realizing they got pregnant with Taylor. Lori grew attached to Carter and came back for her when she was three.

12. B says:

David and Elizabeth were in financial difficulty. (1) David and Lori concocted a scheme where Lori would “kidnap” Carter and then demand ransom money from the grandparents. Lori would then split the ransom money with David and return Carter; or (2) David and Lori planned that Lori would kidnap Carter, but only long enough for David to write the book Losing Lyndon. Then Lori would return Carter and David could write the book Finding Lyndon. Lori would receive a fee for her participation. Under either scenario, I think Lori had preplanned or decided after she had Carter not to give her back. That is why she told David that he underestimated her once before.