Fall TV Preview

Castle Season 7 Photos: Beckett & Co. Are Gunning for Answers

Detectives Beckett, Esposito and Ryan are on the hunt for answers in the first (small) batch of (near-identical) photos from the Castle Season 7 premiere (titled “Driven” and airing Monday, Sept. 29).

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop and Photos From 42 Returning Favorites, Including Castle

As oft reported/reminded, Season 6 left Kate witnessing the burning wreckage of what appeared to be Rick’s car, and on their pretty li’l wedding day no less. And though the good news is that Rick wasn’t actually in the fiery blaze, the bad news is: He’s now missing. Who, what and why is behind his vanishing and the elaborately faked “death”? Is it the handiwork of Spy Daddy, 3XK or some brand-new bit of Rick’s backstory?

RELATED Castle Season 7 Poster Tells a Story of a Bride… and Gloom

This much I can share, exclusively: If walking stealthily in single file with guns raised is the key to getting at the truth, RySpoCkett is on the case! (I’ve arranged the pics in such a way that if you click through them fast enough, it’s like one of them trendy “GIFs.”)

1. Teri says:

Any Castle news is exciting. Keep it coming all Season 7.

2. Fran says:

You’re right that its too small but I’ll still take it. I’m looking forward to seeing where season 7 goes. Thanks as always.

3. Matthew Weber says:

Three mentions of Castle on the same day? That’s awesome. Pure and utter awesome.

Cannot wait until Sept 29.

4. Grey says:

Okay! We got a new “bro/friend/mance” moniker, “RySpoCkett.” Don’t think I’m not going to use that. LOL.

5. c-mo says:

Matt, your description of the photos was almost even better than the actual photos! Thanks for all of of the Castle love today…must be ’cause ABC is making us watch that finale again tonight.

6. Leigh says:

Only two more weeks…trying to hang in there but its so difficult! Thanks for the pics :)

7. Super-grinner says:

I’m still convinced this is the mother of all paybacks by Castle after he promised Beckett he would top her birthday surprise in series 5 episode ‘The lives of Others’. The con is on……

8. I’m still convinced that this is the mother of all payback by Castle after he promised Beckett he would top her birthday surprise for him in series 5 episode ‘The lives of Others’!!! The con is on…..

9. Cant wait for it to come out in UK, but wont be till January I reckon. Still I will have to rely on my cousin in Boise to keep me updated with whats happening in the US

10. lindapaz says:

The Ryspockett is ok cool coola