Fall TV Preview

In New Once Upon a Time Promo, Elsa Chills, Regina Plots and Belle Twirls

Loading video...

Is there enough room in Storybrooke for two queens? A new promo for Once Upon a Time Season 4 (premiering Sunday, Sept. 28) hints at that question and other twists born of Frozen femme Elsa’s arrival.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop and Photos From 42 Returning Favorites, Including Once Upon a Time

After recounting the many famous fairytale folk that have appeared on the ABC series to date, the above promo — which was created for the Disney Parks — peeks at Storybrooke’s reaction to Queen Elsa (and vice versa). There’s also a bit of Regina scheming with her old friend The Magic Mirror, while Belle and Rumplestiltskin seem joyfully removed from all the drama, taking a Beauty and the Beast-like whirl on the dance floor.

RELATED Once Upon a Time Faces a Snow Monster, Emma Comforts Regina

Give the video a spin and share your favorite moment.

1. K says:

I kinda lost my interest at the beginning of the second season but this new season looks great!

• Liza says:

I stopped watching at the beginning of season 2, but came back to season 3 after seeing photos of Captain Hook. (Shallow, lol) But I absolutely loved S3 and can’t wait for this season! Looks great!

• Nicole says:

Yes. Me too. I have high hopes!

• Brrrrrrrr says:

lol what a shameless promote of a character. pity hook did nothing for ouat ratings huh season 3 was horrible pretty much thanks to hook fans pandering. hope abc learned from their mistakes and onceuponahook is over although I won’t hold my breath.

• Ls1 says:

Hook is a pretty great character! i didnt know he had to be the one who shoulder the ratings on himself lol. Im more concerned about the story and narrative and its been great :)

• Mary says:

Hook shouldering the ratings? Hahahaha. His centrics were some of the lowest rated episodes last season. He should go.

• Tai says:

It’s pretty pointless to get into a conversation with Hook haters. They have some kind of blind passionate hatred towards him. There are a few characters I don’t like on this show but my dislike comes nowhere near the level of hate some people have for Hook.

• K says:

The story and narrative have been pretty bad IMO, but there’s no denying the relentless Hook promotion and how he’s been shoehorned into stories. While he can’t be entirely responsible for bad ratings, it’s clear he’s done nothing to improve them.

• Brittany says:

I’m tired of the over saturation of Hook as well as his relationship with Emma. Nothing is wrong with showcasing it but when you put all your other characters as secondary to have an entire episode with them is too much (aka the finale). Time to give us a break from Hook some.

• Carly says:

Yeah. It’s a homemade problem. Hook’s a nice enough secondary chara, supporting to the core charas like Snowing, Regina and Rumple. But that’s it. It’s an ensemble show resting on the foundation of 5 adult core charas and Henry. And in promo they’re pushing the ensemble aside to push Hook and his relationship into the foreground. I don’t care that much about both compared to the stories of the core charas. And I’m always bored when something is overpromoted. Hook is very overpromoted.

• meresger says:

So true, but I doubt it will happen. ABC has a hard-on for Hook :(

• Freddie says:

I dont see that to be honest. You are the one making it about Hook! pretty sure we have seen more Regina in promoting then actual Emma Swan being the focal point of this show. And guess what Emma is her romance so its going to be showcased. Bring it on!
            I really do not understand the logic some ppl have. Hook this and Hook that lol. Firstly the centric was Emma based, and into the EF with the man who loves her deeply and being a team! That is what was presented it.

• Maggie says:

Yeah but people don’t understand that nobody watches tv on Easter or during spring break. That’s why those two were rated low but with the +3 they both did very well. Overnights aren’t everything though I wouldn’t expect ignorant people like Mary to understand. Also onceuponahook? I’m sorry that the character is way more relevant and important than your favorite character.

• K says:

There are literally no characters more irrelevant than Hook. Philip has more connections with other characters and he spent ninety percent of S2 dead.

• Freddie says:

Most places had a rain storm which affected tv station badly, as reported that day, seeing as their were complaints on Once facebook about it! And ppl being way angry

• Len84 says:

Been a pretty good season 3. I love Emma Swan and i do want her back in central episodes – start have centrics on her. Last season we had to wait till the finale for it, even though i loved it. I wanted more throughout because this is her journey and more. I look forward to what is next for her and Emma & Hook relationship. Great characters that fit together, two very damaged people finding love etc
      I do like Frozen, i like the message in it. So i am intrigued to see it and the parallels and more.

2. Dan93 says:

Wow, Belle looks so beautiful <3, can't wait for that scene, "She needs to be removed" – Regina's probably talking about Marian, not Elsa, right?

• Jesse says:

Regina is definitely talking about Marian. I hope Regina doesn’t harm her even though I’m dying for Robin/Regina to be together. I hope they find another and more clever way to be together. Team #OutlawQueen

3. Kali says:

Favorite moment? Definitely Emma and Killian being quite the team together :) I love how they’re both ready to fight – whatever they have to fight – side by side. But I loved the whole promo. Can’t wait for Once to return!

• betty says:

Same!! There’s still so much to tell about their relationship, their journey is going to be beautiful <3

• Ls1 says:

Thats them always the TEAM, someone who is willing to stand by Emma and fight by her side and not run! Hook has always been a fighter. And Emma deserves that and more! #CaptainSwan <3

4. Andi says:

Belle and Rumplestiltskin are the only things on this show that keep me watching.

5. Jose Torres says:

Can we just concentrate on the fact that Once is giving us the long awaited DANCE scene from Beauty and The Beast?! Rumbelle FTW!!!!

6. Tammy says:

someone tell me when the Frozen part is over! I’m still very pissed that they are doing this. I’m not watching anymore…. wish I was Nielson home so it would show up in the ratings.

7. Best parts were the Belle and Rumplestiltskin bits. Can’t wait for that scene! :) Also… Sidney is back in the mirror!!

8. Ana says:

Best part for me is Emma and Killian! I can’t wait to see them navigate those new waters…I love everything about OUAT and I can’t wait to see what happens with everyone but the story between Killian and Emma is my absolute favorite. S4 can’t come fast enough!

• Ls1 says:

THIS. This has me intriguing and excited because they are not like other couples, they dont have true love kiss or pixie dust to tell them what they are… but only have their feelings and who they are and what they feel around each other and their connection to guide them through. And pretty much Hook has shown and done things that show us how much he loves Emma, and would go to the end of the world for her, traded his ship/home to find her and bring her home and much more… all things that screams TRUE LOVE! Cant wait to see season 4 and Emma/Hook. And how Frozen fits in!

9. Jennifer says:

Nice to see not only Rumbelle but BELLE featured. I always love Regina and that little glimpse of Maleficent has me awaiting her return.

10. Jennifer says:

Afterthought: It’s interesting how much the promo draws on characters from the first season, you know when the show was in its prime. That being said, I wish Red had been included.

11. Ana says:

How cute is that Rumple and Belle scene? I hope they have behind the scenes footage of the actors learning the dance, about the costumes etc. That would make a great feature for the DVD or blu-ray of season 4.

12. ElasticHeart says:

one word. RUMBELLE.

13. Loved the promo, wish it would shave included more recent stuff or at least footage from newly filmed episodes.. Can’t wait

14. I would also like to say that I approve of the URL TV Line chose for this article (once-upon-a-time-belle-rumplestiltskin-dance).

15. It'sDelovely says:

So excited to see the magical Rumbelle version of the iconic dance from “Beauty and the Beast”! And thrilled to see Belle actually acknowledged in an official ABC promo!

16. elena says:

omg bring me champagne! they didn’t forget to include belle! and the dance!!! omg is it my birthday lmao

17. H says:

I don’t think Regina’s talking about Elsa, it’s more likely to be robin’s wife.

18. Kyle says:

The beginning was really fun. Great seeing all these characters in a promo together and realize again how many fairytale, story and folktale characters OUAT has brought together. I’m not… jumping around in excitement when it comes to Frozen, but it’ll be interesting to see how they’ll integrate them into the story and cast. I would have liked a little teaser of what’s coming up for Snow and Charming outside of dealing with the Frozen characters coming to town in season 4 and I’m patiently waiting for a real Regina/Robin/(Marian) teaser.

19. J. says:

Belle looks so beauiful in the yellow dress!! I cant wait!

20. Ray says:

Promo feels very dated. It’s in the style of those syndicated adventure shows that aired on Saturdays in the 90s.

• RUCookie says:

Those syndicated shows of yesteryear were fantastic and Pop Culture musts… This show is a bit of the throw-back, and that is what makes it great. It is must-see TV for me and many friends.

21. Maggie says:

I do not care for rumbelle but I’m excited for the dance just because it’s a homage to beauty and the beast. I’m more excited for captain swan and outlaw queen.

• Brigid says:

I agree! I can’t take Belle, she’s my least favorite character and I feel it’s just my disdain for the actress. It’s not that I don’t like Emilie because I don’t know her but she’s just not a good actress, she overacts, and has ruined every show for me that she was on, Roswell, Lost and OUAT. I’m interested in the other stories except for Red. I’m not sure why everyone is so interested in her, her whole story has been told. She is a wolf and when she wears the red cape she stays human…end of story!

• Freddie says:

Same here. It just about the dance then actually them for me.
      Its a shame, i like Belle but then it irks me that she is blind to Rumple at times and i wonder just what is it that Rumple does to challenge as a woman, as more. Like i know they have true love but its kinda boring. Belle needs to start questioning Rumple about his lies and murders of Zelena and his first wife!

• Jesse says:

I’m dying for some news on them too. Anything relating to Regina or Robin/Regina is huge secret, please just give me a sneak peek something. At least they show a little of Regina in this promo now I need her with Robin.

22. K says:

They actually put Belle in a promo. Finally. I wonder if the mentions of Mulan, Peter, and Zelena mean we might see them again? I hope so in Mulan’s case, less so in the others.

23. Holeigh says:

So, I tend to watch this show over the summer instead of when it’s actually on and I just finished it this week. I’m shocked by how much everyone loves Rumple and Belle…I have moments where I really want to, but he’s lying to her! Saying he put all his trust in her while giving her a fake dagger and then going off and getting his vengeance, regardless of the consequences. It’s hard for me to find them cute when i know he lied about one of them biggest aspects of his character.

• Freddie says:

In the very same boat as you Holeigh. Like Rumple is a good character but he is ruined everyone’s lives and more so then others. Has magic, has true love, the only he has not got is his son (which honestly is what i always saw, he was never going to have Bae back – price of magic)

24. Sofi says:

Oh Rumbelle! So happy for this. I just can told you with so much hope and for how long (years) we waited for this beautiful scene and momma Belle! Belle as the beautiful, strong, impulsive, brave and bookish woman she is. I loved what I saw last half season about her being amazing by herself, I’m hoping see at least a little more of that Belle, this season too, so happy! Rumple needs to work hard this season, harder than ever! I hope that the fact that he is still mourning Bae is not forgotten, because is very important for Rumple like character, and see chip too!

25. kelly says:

Loo at bitter snow queen fans spamming out articles saying how much they hate hook. Stay pressed snow queen fans, stay pressed. I’m excited about the season. I for one enjoy the show and all the characters. Some more than others, but they all bring something to the show.

26. Name That Tune says:

Incredibly Bored with all Things Frozen.

Bring on Season 4B.

Thank God for Sunday night football.

27. Freddie says:

All in all. Im well excited for Frozen. i hope people give this a chance because the undertones for this movie does connect so well with OUAT.
    I love Hook!!!!!!!! I love Emma!!!!!!! i love Charming!!!!!!!! I love them all.
    Mostly i love Emma/Hook!!!!!!!!!!

28. Zin says:

Rumbelle!!!!!!!!

29. Leonardo says:

Stop complaining. If you don’t like the way it’s being written then don’t watch the show and stop ruining it for the fans who still love the show.

30. Daisy says:

WOW!!!! I like the scene with Rumpelstiltskin and Belle. there outfits are cool!! How original. :) <3
    That would be cool if the song they dance to is like the one in the movie ( Tale is Old as Time) I think that's the name of the song?
    It's cool that Rumpelstiltskin and Belle got married!!
    I just hope that the writers don't separate them anymore, ( because of Rumple dilling the witch and giving Belle a fake dagger)
    all of season 1 they were separated. Then season 2 she loses her memory, season 3 Rumple dying because of Peter pan and being kept by the witch. There's a lot more but I don't want to type it all.
    Awesome that they finally got married and please writers leave it like that them being happily together married! <3 :)

31. anonymous says:

I love this show. I know that season 3 ratings seemed low, but what about the people that wait for it to come on netflix, or Hulu? does that get looked at somehow because if not there’s a whole lot of viewers that the ratings are missing.

32. You can also elect to take them off if you’re basically in the mood to perform the game without a Subway Surfers
    hack to support you.