Revenge Season 4: Emily and Victoria Play a Game of Thorns In New Poster

Revenge Season 4

Step aside, Emily Thorne; there’s a new Revenge-r in town.

RELATED Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites, Including Revenge

ABC on Friday unveiled the key art for Revenge‘s upcoming fourth season, which finds the soap’s reigning queens turning the Hamptons into their own personal battleground.

And considering the season’s tagline (“What goes around comes around”), we’re not sure which woman should be more afraid!

Check out the full-sized image, then drop a comment with your hopes for Season 4.

revenge-season-4-poster-tagline-victoria-emily

1. iMember says:

Perfect!!

I’m so ready for this season to begin. Looks like it’s gonna be a ton of fun!

2. Boiler says:

Great photo. Look forward to new season

3. Rocky says:

I’m so ready for this season to begin. It look like it’s going to be a ton of fun but what I wish is that Victoria get everything that she did to Emily family done to her. I wish a Aaiden come back as a ghost like figure to help Emily throughout this season.

4. P77 says:

I hope Emily gets her due. There is no pure soul on this show and Victoria is MUCH more fun to watch. Get her, V!

5. Michele says:

Love the poster!

6. dee123 says:

This will so be the last season.

7. big daddy roach says:

This show would be boring without Victoria, she takes Revenge to another level. She’s the real honey badger!

8. S says:

I’m sorry but if this season is about Victoria getting her revenge on Emily I am OUT. Personally I think Emily didn’t get enough revenge for what Victoria did to her and her family. Ugh. Emily FTW.

• helixro14 says:

concur! concur! concur!

• Lena says:

I feel the same. All the crap Emily went through in her childhood because of that witch, but Victoria gets revenge? Not interested if that is where the writers are going.

• dallas1dynasty says:

Conrad being dead, Victoria locked up and David exonerated is not enough? LOL.

Who said Victoria will get revenge? The fun will be in her trying to get revenge and Emily cutting her down. A cat and mouse game. Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

The show had the guts to make bold changes which was necessary after 3 years. If they didn’t, everyone would be complaining how it’s boring and stale and blah blah blah.

9. Juan says:

Love this poster. After those last 3 episodes of season 3 I just can’t wait. This is gonna be so good, Bring on the war.

10. glee says:

Revenge Season 4 Perfect!

11. big daddy roach says:

Victoria has endured enough of Emily’s so called revenge…it’s time for the Big Payback! Victoria we be the last woman standing! Hell to the yeah!!! Emily will drown in a sea of tears, oh well. Hurry up season 4.

12. Candice says:

I hope Emily shoots down Victoria’s attempts at Revenge.

13. Jen says:

I am a huge Revenge fan – but if Victoria has much success against Emily, I might be out. I was already tired of them trying to make us sympathize with Victoria (bad childhood etc), but her cold-blooded murder of Aiden was the last straw for me. She cannot be redeemed, and I’m not sure I have any interest in watching if it’s only going to be about Victoria beating Emily down (again). If anything, I want to see Emily beat Victoria down some more.

• Jen says:

To clarify, I know the show needed some new direction and this definitely provides story, so I’m not against the storyline. How the storyline is handled and plays out is what might make me stop watching. I cannot sympathize with Victoria as a revenge-seeker.

14. S says:

Didn’t Victoria already get revenge by killing Aidan though? What more can this evil woman do to Emily ? Ugh.

15. Mike R. says:

I just hope they announce this as the last season sooner rather than later.

• john says:

it will be, with this season the network will have the 80 episodes they need to sell the show into syndication.

• Jeremy says:

Not necessarily. At the moment ABC is doing everything it can to keep Revenge chugging along for another season after this so it can continue to fill holes in it’s schedule. Season 5 would mean they can plug a difficult timeslot for another year.

16. This is show is one of the best on TV great plot and story, great acting by both Emily VanCamp and Madeline Stowe, and yes I get it is a show that had a not-so-great second season the third season was everything in plot, character development, and twists at the end of every episode. Victoria’s Revenge will be oh so bitter sweet but these two ladies are so much alike that it will be so enticing, nail biting, and liberating to see them go head to head in this fun little game I like to call Revenge!!!!!!

17. GuyAwks says:

One of the best, if not the best, shows on television. The poster is gorgeous and I just know that Season 4 is going to blow me away.

18. retsim says:

I really enjoyed this show ,but wish they would just wind it up now.It looks like the writers are trying to drag out to long.So many nearly got you,s and now Emily,s father has turned up looks like they are getting desperate to find a decent story line .It,s gone on long enough. If the Emily character was that good she could have done it by now.Last season please before it gets boring.

19. Lydia says:

Personally i am a great fan of Madeleine Stowe, who is a far better actress than the boring Emily.. Finally we got rid of Aiden who was in my opinion one of the most disturbing and annoying characters in the show.. The returning of David Clarke puts things in a new perspective… Can’t wait..

20. Ann McDonald says:

Why is it that Mike Kelley starts these awesome series and then bows out after a few seasons! He promised Miss Vancamp that David would never come back from the dead. The new writers went and reversed that decision and I hate that they have done this. I hope this IS the final season after this story arc has come about. Screw you ABC. I am never watching any of their new shows again. They ruin them every time. sigh…