Graceland Sneak Peek: Is Paige Onto Mike's Deep, Dark, Deadly Secret?

Loading video...

USA Network’s Graceland flipped the script late into Season 2, by giving clean-cut Mike a secret almost as dark and just as deadly as Briggs’ own – and judging by this clip from tonight’s episode (airing at 10/9c), someone may be onto it.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop/Photos From 42 Returning Faves

In this season’s penultimate hour, as Johnny and Jakes mark the money they plan to use to nail Solano, Paige makes clear that her priority as the case winds down is getting the true story behind “missing” Lena’s fate. Including what role Mike played in any cover-up.

RELATED Dexter‘s Jennifer Carpenter to Star in USA Network’s Stanistan Pilot

But has Paige put all of the sordid pieces together, incriminating her onetime lover? Press play above to find out.

1. CBWBDK1 says:

Didn’t she already say as much in the last episode?

2. Eliza says:

I enjoy this show but sometimes I feel like Mike Warren needs to call Michael Weston (+Fi, Sam & Jesse) and get sh!t done.
    Yes, I miss Burn Notice :)

3. Joey Padron says:

Good clip. Can’t wait to watch new episode tonight!

4. Bwhit says:

Does anyone know if Graceland is getting renewed? I can’t imagine it won’t but I haven’t heard anything.

5. sladewilson says:

I know I’m in the minority, but I’m so sick of Paige’s attitude towards Mike. She basically threw Mike under the bus so many times, I’ve lost count. I’m done with her. I hope Mike busts the bad guys and walks away clean.

• Bwhit says:

You are not alone at all with this! He has actual feelings for her and she manipulates that. Should Mike have come clean about Lena, yeah but she is acting like Mike killed her. If Paige wants to blame someone, maybe she should look at herself too, she had a chance to grab Lena in the very beginning and didn’t. They could of used her as an informant with more protection.

6. Tran says:

Fingers crossed for a third season of Graceland.

7. Pat says:

I could never understand why Mike did not just tell Paige, what happened to Lena. He did not kill her. How is this a deadly secret? It is a secret, yes but deadly, no!

8. Erin says:

I haven’t liked this season as much as last season. I think it would be more interesting if they went back to the Briggs is Odin thing. I guess that will be for next season. Briggs has too many secrets to overturn!