Netflix's Hemlock Grove Renewed for Third (and Final!) Season

Hemlock Grove Cancelled

The moon is setting on Netflix’s Hemlock Grove.

RELATED Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites!

Eli Roth’s supernatural drama has been renewed for a 10-episode third (and final) season, set to premiere in 2015.

“We are so grateful to the fans of Hemlock Grove who have championed the series so intensely over two seasons,” Roth said in a statement. “We are looking forward to taking the last and final season into some dark and unexpected places, and to giving viewers the killer finale you’d come to expect from Hemlock Grove.”

Are you ready to say goodbye to Hemlock Grove? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the Netflix series’ end below.

1. Now Michael, any news on Continuum and season 4? The Canadian cable network that produces it (Showcase, which is under the Shaw Media banner) was supposed to announce its fate THREE MONTHS AGO this Thursday at their upfronts in Toronto. To this moment, nothing.

2. alistaircrane says:

Other than Arrested Development, this is the only Netflix original series I like (sorry, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black). I am bummed the series is ending but glad we’re getting ten more episodes. Hopefully Netflix will continue to develop horror/supernatural genre series.

3. The second season was a considerable improvement on the first. I look forward to seeing how it ends.

4. Brooke says:

Very sad ro see its ending :( I hope they change their minds and keep it going!

5. I first got into this show during its first season, but it completely lost me and I begrudgingly finished season 1. I am still not sure if I’ll check out the second season, but based on the first season I cannot say I’m surprised.

• lechatnoir says:

@dameon, the second season was muuuuuuch better than the first , believe me.But I agree watching La primera temporada felt like work.

6. James says:

Wait, it’s the last AND final season?!

7. Jared says:

Love the characters on Hemlock Grove. Happy to see that a S3 is happening but sad to know its its final one.

8. Alex says:

hope they finally show roman and peter getting it on

9. pamela says:

I hope Miranda leaves early on next season, she was a horrible skanky character and the only real complaint I had with season 2.

10. Michael Allard says:

I am happy to hear about the 3rd season but very sad that it’s the last. I never want it to end. I absolutely love “Hemlock Grove”. Best series ever!

11. michelle stott says:

I have jst watched both seasons of hemlock grove and think it’s is brilliant can’t wait for 3rd season saddened that’s is final season

12. Lee Whitman says:

Finally, a “network” decides to NOT milk a show till it’s completely dead. I wish traditional TV outlets would do this too: recognize how much story there is to tell. Tell it. End it. ::Cough:: ::Cough:: “Under the Dome” ::Cough:: ::Cough::

13. Brenan says:

Please no. I watch it like everyday. I can’t stop rewatching it. When season two came out I got off work at like 1:30 am and watch the whole 2nd season. I just can’t get enough

14. Leilani says:

15. Liz says:

Nooooo just 10 episodes it’s a really good story I like it a lot I hope you all reevaluate and I hope we get to be entertain further with this youthful drama horror series it is to my liking …. Sincerely a fan of Hamlock grove

16. amanda says:

I love Hemlock Grove!!! I just flew through season 2 to see when 3 would premiere only to find out it will be the last. So sad! This show is awesome! Hopefully they will continue the series after reading that the fans love it.

17. norma says:

Thanks for a 3Rd season no thanks for the final. Any chance Netflix will reconsider if they do really well?

18. selena says:

No I’m not ready! I love Hemlock Grove! I love the darkness of it and it leaves you wanting more. And just when you think you figured something out, BOOM!

19. gurv says:

No not ready for this series to be over. It so addictive You start watching and it’s hard to stop.

20. Becky says:

Really sad that they are not going any farther with Hemlock Grove.. REALLY enjoy watching it my husband.

21. Lindsay says:

Absolutely ridiculous to be cancelling this show !! Season 2 was amazing!! I thought this show was going to go on for a while amazing cast and characters! Just crazy :(

22. Cindy says:

I will miss this show tremendously. The series was exciting, well written and kept my interest like no other show I’ve watched. I hope we can expect more quality shows from Netflix to replace the awesome Hemlock Grove after its finally in 2015. One idea would be to gather the cast from a show that lasted one awesome season called Life On Mars. I know Netflix could do it justice!

Thanks for a fantastic viewing experience. NETFLIX rocks!

23. LISA says:

I just discovered Hemlock Grove and was pleasantly surprised that it had all the elements that keep me interested: well drawn characters whose secrets are slowly revealed, good direction and good actors. I am buying the storyline completely! So sorry to hear that the next season will be its last.

24. Kudos for being honest.
    But I still think you’re making a mistake.

Save Shelley!

25. Karol Price says:

I am so sad to see it go after only 3 seasons

26. No I wish this would stay I just discovered this show and watched 23 episodes in two days this show is amazing wish it wouldn’t end! Going to be sad to see these characters go

27. Raul Hernandez says:

i think this supernatural series should at least have 7 seasons.

28. KJ says:

I think Hemlock Grove has too much potential to end at the end of the third season…for Pete’s sake, come on, it can do so much more!

29. lou louis says:

why are they cancelling it?? I dont understand why, they dont give any reasson and its a great show.

30. lou louis says:

I have been trying to find he reason for the series ending, all I can find is how good the series is, etc,, etc,etc…all positive stuff about it. Ok, I’ll be the first to BEG! “Netflix, please don’t end Hemlock Grove, I beg you!! Renew it until the actors get gray hair! O well, I guess we can be grateful for the 3 seasons. :)

31. Michael says:

I love this show I can’t believe that it is getting canceled after basically two seasons/allowing a third…

32. jackie. says:

I love love loved hemlock grove and cant believe I have to wait till next year to see season 3. Gutted that season 3 will be the last, give me more.

33. Jess says:

why aren’t you making more seasons?

34. Andreia de Sousa says:

Gutted its only three seasons long seems like wasted time getting into it if Netflix originals are at threat of being canceled like this I’m not bothering to renew my account with them.

35. Cecilia Mork-Guyon says:

No! Please, please, please don’t cancle Hemlock grove! Its an amzing serries and the story has only just started.

36. Tammy says:

I just started watching Hemloch last week and finished today. I’m completely hooked! I really enjoyed watching the actors and storyline evolve. This is truly sad to find out the 3rd will be it’s last. There aren’t any horror series out their. This one really hit it on the nose by adding situations and problems that happen to real people. Hopefully they will change their minds and keep Hemloch Grove around a little longerm

37. Ben says:

No not at all I’m pretty upset that it’s ending so soon, such a great show