Netflix's Hemlock Grove Renewed for Third (and Final!) Season

Hemlock Grove Cancelled

The moon is setting on Netflix’s Hemlock Grove.

RELATED Fall TV Spectacular: Exclusive Scoop and Photos on 42 Returning Favorites!

Eli Roth’s supernatural drama has been renewed for a 10-episode third (and final) season, set to premiere in 2015.

“We are so grateful to the fans of Hemlock Grove who have championed the series so intensely over two seasons,” Roth said in a statement. “We are looking forward to taking the last and final season into some dark and unexpected places, and to giving viewers the killer finale you’d come to expect from Hemlock Grove.”

Are you ready to say goodbye to Hemlock Grove? Drop a comment with your thoughts on the Netflix series’ end below.

1. Now Michael, any news on Continuum and season 4? The Canadian cable network that produces it (Showcase, which is under the Shaw Media banner) was supposed to announce its fate THREE MONTHS AGO this Thursday at their upfronts in Toronto. To this moment, nothing.

2. alistaircrane says:

Other than Arrested Development, this is the only Netflix original series I like (sorry, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black). I am bummed the series is ending but glad we’re getting ten more episodes. Hopefully Netflix will continue to develop horror/supernatural genre series.

3. The second season was a considerable improvement on the first. I look forward to seeing how it ends.

4. Brooke says:

Very sad ro see its ending :( I hope they change their minds and keep it going!

5. I first got into this show during its first season, but it completely lost me and I begrudgingly finished season 1. I am still not sure if I’ll check out the second season, but based on the first season I cannot say I’m surprised.

• lechatnoir says:

@dameon, the second season was muuuuuuch better than the first , believe me.But I agree watching La primera temporada felt like work.

6. James says:

Wait, it’s the last AND final season?!

7. Jared says:

Love the characters on Hemlock Grove. Happy to see that a S3 is happening but sad to know its its final one.

8. Alex says:

hope they finally show roman and peter getting it on

9. pamela says:

I hope Miranda leaves early on next season, she was a horrible skanky character and the only real complaint I had with season 2.

10. Michael Allard says:

I am happy to hear about the 3rd season but very sad that it’s the last. I never want it to end. I absolutely love “Hemlock Grove”. Best series ever!

11. michelle stott says:

I have jst watched both seasons of hemlock grove and think it’s is brilliant can’t wait for 3rd season saddened that’s is final season

12. Lee Whitman says:

Finally, a “network” decides to NOT milk a show till it’s completely dead. I wish traditional TV outlets would do this too: recognize how much story there is to tell. Tell it. End it. ::Cough:: ::Cough:: “Under the Dome” ::Cough:: ::Cough::

13. Brenan says:

Please no. I watch it like everyday. I can’t stop rewatching it. When season two came out I got off work at like 1:30 am and watch the whole 2nd season. I just can’t get enough

14. Leilani says: