Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May

ABC has officially released online the first, short promo for Season 2 of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and things are looking… hairy… for Coulson & Co.

RELATED Fall TV Spoilerpalooza: Exclusive Scoop and Photos From 42 Returning Favorites

Amidst recycled footage from the Marvel series’ freshman run, you can spy Skye rocking some emo bangs, while Ward’s apparently been less than diligent with his Schick whilst imprisoned.

The eagle-eyed will also see Melinda May doing what she does best — owning a bad guy — while Fitz, in what seems to be a snippet of a new scene, looks a bit worse for wear after cheating underwater death.

PHOTO Lucy Lawless as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Isabelle Hartley

And through it all, newly appointed S.H.I.E.L.D. director Coulson reminds us of the organization’s mission, which perhaps is more important than ever.

ABC’s S.H.I.E.L.D. opens Season 2 on Tuesday, Sept. 23, now airing at 9/8c.

1. M3rc Nate says:

Im curious to see if they try to redeem Ward, seems like that would be VERY difficult considering all the innocent people hes killed, let alone the over-arcing betrayal to friends and lovers.

2. Tran says:

Hope the new season of Agents of SHIELD is going to be much better than the first season. Wonder if Ward can redeem himself after all the horrible things he went through for being a “rogue agent”.

• CKG says:

I reaaally hope that the writers don’t try to have him redeem himself. This is the only thing that makes his character half-way interesting. It’d be a shame to turn him back into cardboard.

• liz says:

hahaha I agree! He was so boring the entire season and then BAM! he was evil and suddenly way more interesting as a result.

• ANNA says:

Yeah, maybe he can be some sort of half-sie or something? They could at least draw out the is he good is he bad thing for a whole season. I don’t want to see him get schelpped around as a prisoner for an entire season. He should be his own agent for a while. Like Sark was on Alias, he was both good and bad at times.

• Alan says:

he isnt going to go back to the personality he had before his true colour were revealed, he has long since dropped that mask. this is the stupidest complaint ive seen about a potential ward redemption story, he will keep his real personality going forward.

3. Joey Padron says:

Promo for new season looks good. Excited to watch season premiere later this month!

4. Hello alle hier ieder deelt dergelijke knowhow, thus it’s pleasant to read this
    webpage, and I used to visit this web site daily.

Hello wilde alleen maar om u een snelle korte heads-up en laat je weet dat een paar van de
    afbeeldingen zijn niet correct geladen goed.
    Ik ben niet zeker waarom, maar ik denk dat het een koppeling probleem.

Ik heb het geprobeerd in twee verschillende browsers en beide dezelfde uitkomst.

5. hipster says:

It’s pretty apparent that Ward’s story concluded in season one. Send the character to jail and maybe bring him back in a season finale or something….

6. Os ácidos alfa hidroxi, são cultivadoss em laboratório e registrado na ANVISA.
    Como o problema com acne creme para ruggas é causada pela sujeira.
    Aplique no rosto, que são manipuladas mediante prescrição médica.
    Substâncias anti-oxidantes, ácidos e são usados em pessoas de quem é portador dee diabete,
    ele contém Haloxyl, Matrixyl e Eyeliss que pode definitivamente elevar o olhar, ajudando a levantar mais.
    A exceção feliz é creme para rugas o de rugas.
    Quando aparece a vermelhidão e pode construir colagénio.
    A creme para rugas faltya de sono sobre a tampa.

7. KirstyLou says:

Oh Gosh, I love bad Ward. Instantly more interesting & hotter too. Can’t wait for season 2! I hope he turns good but with the same edginess that he had when he was bad.

8. Sarah says:

I am 100% on board with unshaven Ward.

9. Alan says:

loving action skye, im one of the people who never saw the problem others had with her so im totally down with having her in the action more. also the bangs suit her so much, hope she keeps them.
    so glad to see ward back, brett dalton was a revelation once he was allowed to show how charismatic he could be after he dropped the goody goody mask.

10. sladewilson says:

I truly hope they come out the gates with a bang and just keep it going from there. Forget the car has brakes and go for it. Now that the genie (HYDRA) is out the bottle, get turnt up and forget the slow burn. This show has massive potential….

11. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and
    find many of your post’s to be exactly I’m looking for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs?
    I wouldn’t mind composing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write concerning here.
    Again, awesome web log!

12. Carol says:

Big fan, can’t wait!!!

13. Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m
    thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog writer but I’m still
    new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers?
    I’d certainly appreciate it.

14. I think the admin of this website is truly working hard in favor of his web site, as
    here every material is quality based information.