Saved by the Bell's Best Episodes: Rockumentary, 'Jessie's Song,' a Perfect Prom Picnic and 10 Others

11 | No Hope With Dope
WHAT HAPPENED | A movie star who's shooting an anti-drug PSA turns out to be a hypocrite who smokes pot. The episode then turns into a <i>real</i> PSA.
WHY IT ROCKED | An episode about an anti-drugs PSA that turns into a real PSA? Even Community’s Abed would be impressed.

It’s been 25 years since Saved by the Bell aired it’s last first episode. But with Lifetime’s unauthorized tell-all biopic premiering on Labor Day, TVLine decided to take a walk down Bayside’s memory-filled hallways and compile a list of the show’s 13 best episodes.

RELATED Saved by the Bell Turns 25: Tara Reid, Other Forgotten Guest Stars

To celebrate what made the Zack & Co. so great, we’ve included fan favorites like “Jessie’s Song” (in which the go-getter gets addicted to caffeine pills), as well as less-remembered gems like the one that found Slater and his dad “Wrestling With the Future.”

Check out the Top 13 countdown by clicking through the gallery below. Don’t see your fave on our list? Hit the comments and tell us which episodes we missed and why!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Lists

1. Angela says:

I think you mean It’s been 25 years since Saved By the Bell aired it’s FIRST episode. Not the last….

2. NC says:

Snow White and the Seven Dorks!

3. Summers says:

Great list! I would also add the adventure had in the mall where they are trying to get concert tickets but end up getting chased by crooks. Only to find out it was Candid Camera. I couldn’t stop laughing at that episode lol.

• westwingwolf says:

Yes! I love that episode, and it’s prophetic when they are hiding in the window display as a wedding party with Kelly & Zack as bride & groom.

• Carrie says:

That’s the one I immediately thought of! I always enjoyed that one, maybe more than any other episode, when I was a kid. The episode with the duck and the oil spill was another good one that didn’t make the list.

4. Tony says:

The Last Dance would be on my own personal list. You can’t mention The Aftermath and Fake I.Ds without the context of why they are important. Also, Bayside Triangle was great as well. Screech had more gumption in that episode than he ever had throughout the entire franchise as a whole. And I thought Zack and Lisa had great chemistry.

5. Diz says:

I always loved the double Christmas episode.

6. Matt says:

Good list but you missed Pipe Dream (the Bayside strikes oil/oil spill kills Becky the duck episode), the mall adventure and The Last Dance.

7. Ashbash says:

Bayside Triangle!!!

8. LADY_in_MD says:

I always loved the episode when Zack delivers Mrs. Beldings baby in the elevator after an earthquake
    Also the Becky the duck episode and I don’t know if this counts but the Vegas wedding will always be the best!

9. Dante says:

Wow what a walk down memory lane! Just about all of those are among my favorite ones especially Rockumentary, No Hope With Dope and Jessie’s Song (Hot Sundae was the ish!!)

10. mollytanner says:

Friendship Forever v. Buddy Bands

11. Evan says:

I always liked the episode with the girl who joined the wrestling team. Next to Kelly,I always wanted to see Zach continue to date her.