Exclusive

SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win

The So You Think You Can Dance Season 11 crown will wind up on one of four heads come Wednesday night (8/7c on Fox). But how exactly would Jessica, Valerie, Ricky and Zack celebrate a potential coronation?

In the following exclusive video, the Top 4 offer wide-ranging answers to that question — with everything from a big-ticket purchase to a physical/emotional collapse on the agenda.

Press PLAY for the full scoop — and to hear the kids dish their overall feelings about having survived ’til the last week of the competition — then vote in our poll for who you’d like to win Season 11!

1. jvk says:

Ricky..no question. BEST of last few seasons.

2. Ali says:

Ricky is one of the best dancers to ever grace the SYTYCD stage…he has to win!

3. eddie says:

JESSICA IS SUCH AN INSPIRATION FOR MANY PEOPLE!!! SHE HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE DANCER FROM DAY 1… JESSICA FOR THE WIN!!!

4. Noelle says:

Why were there two winners last year, but only one this year?

5. Fahad says:

As much as I love Zack, I would love to see a MALE Contemporary Dancer take the win for the first time. I don’t want another (Benji-Travis) (Sabra-Danny/Neil) (Jeannine-Brandon) (Russell- Jakob) Situation. I really Hope Ricky takes it. Even though both are Versatile, Ricky is other worldly – a league on his own. Ricky would make a better winner. Ricky for the win. I Hope Ricky Wins.

• sytycd fan says:

Wasn’t Nick Lazarini a male contemporary dancer? He was the first winner of the entire series.
      I want Zack because I think he was pushed the most. The only time he and Valerie got their genre was the top 20 and top 4. I think they have show they are more versatile than anyone else by still being here. If we really look at all the routines Jessica and Ricky have done they are closer to their genre than the tappers have had to do. I’m not saying they don’t deserve to win, just that their journey to the top 4 has been significantly easier. Tap is so difficult that they don’t even provide it as an option for the contestants to have to encounter, it makes for an almost uneven playing field.
      I would love to see a tapper win!

• Lana says:

I agree with you I would love to see a tapper to win. You are also right that all other dancers, contemporary, hip hop, jazz and so on get to dance in their genre several times in the competition but tappers don’t ever get to unless they make it to the finale. While they have to learn all other genres the other dancers never have to try tapping. Very one sided.

• Lou says:

Yes, Nick was, but 10 seasons later he is the ONLY male contemporary dancer to have own despite them getting to the final many times. That’s why it’s called the Nick Lazzarini curse.

6. Maurice Wedge says:

Why are there so many contemporary dances on every show!!! 1 is enough please.. Stop with the multiple contemporary dance shows!!!!!!!!!

7. Rachel says:

Anybody but Ricky…I know he’s a huge frontrunner, but the others are just so much more genuine and versatile.