The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons wins Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy at 2014 Emmys.
Emmys

Jim Parsons Wins Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy at 2014 Emmys

Jim Parsons Wins Outstanding Lead Actor Comedy Emmys 2014

The Big Bang Theory‘s Jim Parsons needs to make room on his mantle, because he’s nabbed yet another Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy.

Parson’s competition included Ricky Gervais (Derek), Matt LeBlanc (Episodes), Don Cheadle (House of Lies), Louis C.K. (Louie) and William H. Macy (Shameless).

RELATED  Emmys 2014: And the Winners Are….

The win was Parson’s fourth; he previously nabbed the award in 2010, 2011 and 2013.

“There’s no accounting for taste,” he joked, humbly adding, “Through a lot of good fortune, I stand up here tonight.”

1. Tran says:

Congrats and good luck for getting $1 million per episode on The Big Bang Theory.

2. roki says:

this is one category that pissed me off the most! he already won 3 emmys for the show and to think he won instead louis ck is juat rubbish

• jj says:

the number of previous wins an actor has is irrelevant.

• roki says:

it is 2 emmys too many, which means there were more deserving actor to win the emmy but it went to him instead

• Agustin says:

Take a xanax, you’ll feel better.

• Ed says:

Whoa, sour grapes much? 2 Emmys too many? Go tell that to Bryan Cranston and Modern Family and others. Plus, who are you to say who is more deserving? Take a chill pill and zip it…..

• roki says:

Your comment doesn’t make sense. Why do you compare Jim parsons with Bryan Cranston when they have a different works to the different character and in the different genre?
            And I thought this comment section is provided for people to say about their opinion about TV world and discussed about it? It is my opinion that his two Emmy win should have gone to more deserving actors, in this case Steve Carell in the past and Louis ck these days. I am entitled to my opinion so do you. I’m not forcing you or anyone to agree with me, and I’m not telling you what you have to so don’t tell me to “zip it” if you don’t agree with me

3. Lisa says:

Its such a two dimensional cartoony character… Doesn’t deserve the money or the win

4. Joey says:

Would’ve preferred a win for Macy, but overall a pretty weak crop of nominees for this category.

5. JBC says:

I thought what Jim said about the other nominees was nice. He does play a funny character in BBT. It almost seems though that he’d prefer one of the other talented guys to win. Congrats Jim you seem like a really classy guy.