Quotes of the Week from True Blood, Dallas, Pretty Little Liars and More

TV Quotes August 2014

As TV’s summer season starts to wind down — accept it, it’s happening — we’re beginning to think our favorite shows have been saving their best lines for last.

RELATED Who Is TVLine’s Performer of the Week?

And so, it’s time for TVLine’s Quotes of the Week, a collection of zingers, bon mots and retorts from the last seven days on the tube.

This time around we’ve got double doses of True Blood, Defiance and Teen Wolf. Plus, there’s some beautiful wordplay — courtesy of Bachelor In Paradise, of course — and one really un-sexy sex quote from Dallas.

So click through the gallery below for the full roster of quotes, then hit the comments and share any great one-liners we inevitably missed!

GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Quotes of the Week

1. Csbd says:

The Teen Wolf one bugged me because The Little Mermaid is a fairy tale not a book, and her name WAS NOT Ariel. I rarely am picky on things like at, but Lydia is so bright and the writers were lazy with this one.

• S. says:

The Little Mermaid is a book, actually a short story written by Hans Christian Andersen.

• Csbd says:

That was my point. It is not a book, it is twenty+ page fairy tale (short story). My bigger pet peeve is that the little mermaid’s name is not Ariel in the written version, which was a pivotal part to the teen wolf story telling.

2. Cobra says:

No quotes from that “Suits” episode in there? There were so many great ones!
    “I want to see you perp walk through the bullpen with your pretty little jacket draped over your handcuffs. But until then, yeah, I’ll settle for an explanation.”
    -Louis Litt
    There’s your number one quote of the week, right there.

3. bj says:

I can’t believe there’s not one from Rizzoli and Isles. There were so many good ones this week.

4. I like the valuable information you provide to your articles.
    I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again here frequently.
    I’m somewhat sure I’ll be told many new stuff proper here!
    Good luck for the next!

5. meatwad says:

that Defiance scene was amazing

6. What are the available treatment options are there for nice hair loss.
    safely, cost-effectively and most of all conveniently.
    Hair – Max Comb is more than just like any other comb, but is
    very easy to use and can enhance natural hair growth when you used
    on a regular basis.

7. Angela says:

I can’t believe that Joss’s line about finally being the Independent Woman Destiny’s Child wanted her to be.

8. kirads09 says:

My choice: Sean Bean, Legends – talking to the FBI therapist:

“Sexual function normal?”
    “Exceptional…so I’m told.” That drop dead half smile, half smirk of his and HER reaction was priceless.
    “Describe your mood today”
    “I’m walking on sunshine”.

Oh and for a bonus – the other undercover guy:
    “This guys like Gandalf with the money”
    (then trying to explain to someone who totally didn’t get the LOTR reference).