Exclusive

Reckless Sneak Peek: Will Jamie Give Love a Second Chance?

Loading video...

From Yankee lawyer to judge! Jamie Sawyer will have to put on her finest robes when former flame Preston Cruz pleads his case for their relationship this Sunday on Reckless (CBS, 10/9c).

RELATED Fall TV First Impression: CBS’ Scorpion

As the exclusive clip shows, the undercover cop might finally be able to explain the footage his lady love found on his computer.

But is she willing to hear him out? Or are her thoughts over in the courthouse with a certain Roy Rayder as he defends his high school sweetheart against murder charges — even though the case threatens his family’s reputation and his position at the law firm.

Press PLAY to find out, then drop a comment below telling us what you think.

Follow NiveaSerrao on Twitter.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, Previews, Video

1. Tran says:

Don’t know what CBS is going to do on the fate of two Summer series: Reckless & Extant.

2. Cathy says:

This show has turned into a whole lot of summer fun! I really hope CBS brings it back! Sorry Preston, Team Roy!

3. mary says:

Team Roy for sure…….esp after that dance at the ball…wow…..what a chemistry there.
    Please give Reckless a second summer season. Love the cast,..story lines…..settings…music..
    the directing…and of course…that excellent writing.

4. Steven says:

Really hope CBS gives this show another chance. It is my favorite series this Summer.

5. Candice says:

This is a fun summer show. It reminds me of that old show, Savannah.

6. MTB says:

I really like this show. Give it a chance CBS.

7. Chris says:

If CBS cancels this show (which I hope they don’t), I hope that its shopped to other broadcast and cable networks like The CW, ABC, TNT, USA, or Lifetime!

8. Mack says:

What can replace Reckless? I love this show and the week after the golf overrun moved Reckless, was the longest week I have had in a very long time. The whole staff of writers, producers, etc. is a work of art. CBS, please keep these people together along with the actors and all of the support members. Who ever placed these people together did a wonderful job. I repeat, what can replace Reckless?.

• mtra11 says:

you said it all…great comments !! love the show also.

• Chris says:

I think that if CBS cancels this show (which I hope they won’t do), they will probably replace “Reckless” with “CSI” repeats or with another scripted summer series next summer!

9. michelle says:

It really showed how they cared when the canceled the show 2 weeks ago without telling and showed big brother :(

10. Kelli says:

This is my favorite summer show! The chemistry is amazing and I will be really upset if CBS cancels it.

11. J I Lancon says:

Jamie will be thinking about Cruz and what they had together , but Roy has sparked a thing inside of her that is so hot and cannot forget it she will melt every time she sees him. Love this series , looking forward for many more Sunday nights viewings.

12. mary says:

could not find reply for your comment…….below….lol
    Chris says:

August 22, 2014 at 11:38 PM

No, you don’t have to tweet #Reckless to tweet to the show’s cast, Mary!

which shows how much I know about this stuff..lol..I am lucky to be able to email…and
    get on the net. I MAY try to do the cast tweet. Are you ?? I just joined Twitter this past week.
    Just for Reckless.

13. shirley says:

attracted to Preston, yes; love him, no. Jamie feels vulnerable with Roy and is afraid that she will fall in love with him. Roy will realize he loves her when their relationship is threatened by an outside force (e.g., an accident in which she is severely hurt). This multidimensional story should be furthered developed for a run next summer. Another dimension could be the emergence of her unknown father, say, Conrad Gordan, who has taken a great interest in her legal career and who had been, unknown to her, her benefactor via “scholarships.”

14. Anne Vignati says:

I really enjoy this show! Please bring it back!

15. mary says:

hope you all have been watching this great show….and what a show last eve. A lot happened.
    and Roy made his promise to Jamie…sigh…very romantic. The two hr finale is next Saturday night….be there, Hope it is renewed

16. svetlana says:

does anyone knows name of the book that was used for this show ? And author also

17. Linda says:

We absolutely love this show. If it didn’t have an impressive following, it is only because it wasn’t promoted very well.