The CW's iZombie Recasts Its Mother

The CW's iZombie Recasts Mom

iZombie is once again reshuffling its cast.

Molly Hagan (Unfabulous) is stepping into the recurring role of Eva Moore, overbearing mother to Rose McIver’s Liv, Entertainment Weekly reports.

The good news for Hagan — whose recent TV credits also include Longmire, Switched at Birth and the TV movie Petals on the Wind — comes at the expense of Nora Dunn (SNLEntourage), who played Eva in the original iZombie pilot.

RELATED The CW’s Fall Schedule Opens in Early October, The Flash Gets Big Boost

The CW’s comic book-based drama recently recast the role of Liv’s BFF Peyton, bringing Hellcats‘ Aly Michalka on board to replace Last Man Standing actress Alexandra Krosney.

iZombie is set to join The CW’s lineup at midseason.

1. Christy says:

Did Nora bow out? I can’t imagine anyone recasting her because…I mean, she’s Nora Dunn. She’s great.

2. Foshi says:

Leave Robert Buckley right where he is and I might check this show out. Too bad it’s mid season debut will probably not do it any good even if the show is decent. CW likes to cancel everything as soon as I like it, so I’m side eyeing everything this year.

• Lauren says:

The 100 was midseason and that did pretty well.

• Cory says:

In my experience usually the most unique broadcast shows premiere at midseason and this year over half of the shows I’m most looking forward to don’t premiere till then. In the case of The CW the shows I’m most stoked about (iZombie and The Messengers) aren’t until midseason so I’m hoping they get a very heavy promotional push.

3. Luke says:

Great news! I’ve loved Molly Hagan in everything she’s done!

4. Lisa says:

Holy cow, that’s the lady from Some Kind of Wonderful.

5. AnnieM says:

I don’t care how old we both get, but I will always think of Molly Hagan as Lea Thompson’s bitchy frenemy in Some Kind of Wonderful. :-D

6. is.gd says:

Hi, i feel that i noticed you visited my site thus i came to return the want?.I’m attempting
    to to find things to improve my web site!I assume its ok to use some of your concepts!!