Exclusive

Hell's Kitchen Season 13 First Look: Pigs! Pain! And… Steven Tyler?

Can’t wait to sample Season 13 of Hell’s Kitchen (Sept. 10, 8/7c on Fox)? We’ve got your exclusive first look at the hot, messy, delicious recipe!

RELATED So You Think You Can Dance Top 8 Recap: No One Wants to Be Defeated

You’ll need one cup of red-faced verbal tirades from Chef Gordon Ramsay. Three tablespoons of celebrity cameos (Keegan-Michael Key! Lou Diamond Phillips! Steven Tyler!). And a lot of crazy physical pain. (“Medic! Medic!”)

Press PLAY below for the extended Season 13 preview, then share your thoughts in the comments!

1. Sisley says:

Wow. A new one in September already. Well good. This past one I had two others picked to win but of the two who were in the finale…the right one won.

2. Cindi says:

OM>>>Hell’s Kitchen! I am so hooked and LOVE every bit of, every show! I so can’t wait and, am glad it’s going to be here in a few weeks! I watch everything…”Gordon Ramsay”. He tells it like it is without hesitation. WOW!

3. Amy says:

Would be nice if I could see the video clip. Samsung Galaxy 4 won’t let me. :(

4. Debbie T'ski says:

I’m so excited that we are having another episode so soon, can’t get enough of this show.

5. Rosa Jimenez says:

I can’t wait for S13. Just had a thought; is my Emperor Chef Ramsay ever afraid of the contestants? After all the names he calls them, oy, THEY HAVE THE SHARPEST KNIVES IN THE WORLD…

6. I just love Hells Kitchen they need to have it all year around. Master Chef to it’s awesome

7. Liliana says:

Awesome site you have here but I was curious about
    if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed
    here? I’d really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest.
    If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
    Cheers!

8. dearleslieb says:

OMG can’t believe it’s coming back so soon and so can’t wait for it! can you say excited!

9. Susan Kramer says:

can’t wait for this new season to begin.

10. Susan Kaney says:

Oh my goodness! Another one starting so soon! Sooo happy I don’t have to wait a year!! YAY! Can hardly wait to watch!!

11. Name That Tune says:

Another season in Hell.

Can’t wait.

12. holy!!!!!!!!!!!! missed another chance to test my skills and how much a witch i can be in front of TV

13. WHATS PRETTY BOYS NAME ?????????

14. Laura says:

Love sterling! Cannot believe someone so positive being put down constantly. Hope he wins!!